[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on keto >brother just brought home 2 large boxes of popcorn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20160831_235826.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_235826.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>on keto
>brother just brought home 2 large boxes of popcorn chicken

Help me resist /fit/
I'm gonna break
I'm not gonna make it
>>
you'll have to get back into ketosis and that sucks dick
don't do it
>>
Use mayo as dip you fat fuck
>>
>>38536746
if you had the mental capacity for this shit you wouldn't need to make this thread. just don't eat it
>>
Keto is a meme you were gonna fail from the beginning, just do it.
>>
File: 1462980712979.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1462980712979.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>38536746
use bbq sauce fggt
>>
>>38536746
Eat the damn things, anon. It's okay. Just have a bite. Just eat one. It won't matter. Show the world that you have no willpower and a mere piece of processed meat can control you. hahaha. Enjoy your garbage, while I make moves on the girl/guy/trap of your dreams as because when they look at you, all they see is garbage.
>>
>>38536746
Keto is a meme diet so you really have no reason not to eat them. Seriously, you eliminated a macro from your diet without any actual reason
>>
>>38536746

You really gonna give up some chicken because it was fried and battered just to look a little better to yourself?

No girls gonna see you and be like looks like you had pop corn chicken today tubby!

You look the slightest bit like you lift and they admire. You go to far and they vomit and think you are gay anyway. Which you most likely are.
>>
>>38536746
that looks vile
>>
>>38536746
you live in a society where deep fried chicken is available 365 days a year and probably 24 hours a day whenever you'd like. you're literally missing out on nothing if you skip eating it this time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.