[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulk routines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (240KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 750x732px
Whats the best thing (routine) to do while bulking? Something like a PPL, or something like a 5x5? Since im done doing my first cut, im thinking a PPL style routine with all the compound lifts of a 5x5 + lots of iso's that dont get worked on a routine like a 5x5 would bring me the most gains...
Since im still pretty skinny but with some strength, i think this plan paired with the surplus of clean calories and creatine about a month or two in is the best route.

What say ye? Post what routines if any, that you switch to when bulking.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>bulking as natural
>>
>>38535592
Bitch i done that a long time ago thats not what im asking
>>
>>38535568
How long have you been lifting for?
>>
>>38535803
Also post stats. Height weight etc
>>
>>38535819
6'1
Former D-1 rugby player
Bench: 420 lbs
>>
>>38535592
It doesn't answer his question in the sticky
>>
>>38535857
Damn nigga. You're memeing right? If not, look up sheiko and try doing his intermediate or even advanced routines. The volume pretty much demands that you bulk hard and sleep well. Just read into it closely and plan out the accessories you'll be adding based on personal goals before you start.
>>
>>38535911
http://sheiko-program.ru/forum/
Link
>>
>>38535803
>>38535819
Started: June 6th
I was 180 of skinny fat no strength
Today im around:
172 lb, it differs tho
5'11
(Stats are including the bar weight)
Press: 90
Bench: 135
Squat: 185
Dl: 175
>>
>>38535857
Haha fuck you
>>38535911
These are my stats (op)>>38535950
>>
>>38535950
1RM?
>>
>>38535956
Figured. I'd say stick to beginning strength routines such as SS or SL to try and squeeze out all the noob gains you can from the main lifts. I'm assuming you're not on gear. You can even try the sheiko beginner routine from the link I posted earlier if you get bored of the standard strength routines. Look into it. Just don't make the mistake in moving on to any intermediate split routines yet. You can still get much stronger.
>>
>>38535967
havent really tried but i know i can prob go 10-15 lbs more on all of those stats for one rep
>>38535990
Thanks for the input. Im doing reg parks 5x5 and its only 3 days out of the week which leave me doing cardio on the in between days and really makes me feel like im not lifting enough, and im kind of bored of it already.. no gear, just want to build a decent looking physique while bulking and not waste my time doing ONLY the main lifts..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.