[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (290KB, 479x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290KB, 479x461px
>just joined charter fitness
>most regulars are local high school kids and cardio normies
>mix of ghetto and well-to-do types
>dyels wearing singlets
>tfw all the lifters stick to their little groups

At least the PM crowd is like that

Shit sucks,at least there are some qts there though
And they have a few extra barbells

I wanna be able to get to know everbody and have a cool experience
Try to guess which charter fitness,maybe theres someone that goes there

What's your gym like?
>>
File: 1467763696616.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467763696616.gif
174KB, 299x240px
>>38534968
>>dyels wearing singlets
lol wut? people wear singlets just to train in? lmaaaaaooooooooo holy shit
>>
>>38535016
Calm down there way to take an comment on 4chan of all places personally
>>
>>38535039
not taking it personally, im lmaoing m8. thanks for projecting
>>
AM crew
>Coach, owner of gym. Hilarious dude, fucks with people constantly. Once farted in the AC inlet so "I can cropdust 8 assholes at once." Repairs and welds all the machines himself, nearly caught himself on fire with an angle grinder more than once.
>Shireen, high test PT. Autistic, generally funny chick. Will yell "WE HAVE SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES" when the super early morning old women leave
>Jo. Charlie from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. He did a "birthday exercise," which was shrugs for 45 minutes.
>Steve. Middle aged general fitness guy. Awesome for tips, the living guru of joint health. Asks everyone if they need a spot.
>Black Joe. Gains monster. Quiet big black guy, if he thinks no one is watching he dances between sets. Will flex in the mirror behind someone if he sees them do it, then jog off giggling
>Big Guy 4 U. Dude talks to no one, his name in the sign in book is illegible. Does a powerlifting routine then changes into khaki slacks, white button up shirt, and an amazing tie.
>Two middle aged black women. They're really nice, ask me for diet tips all the time. I think one of them may be a weird grayzone between short woman and midget woman. They both work hard, starting to make some visible progress
>Cardio Dad. An engineer. Looks 110% like an average dad. Shakes his head and chuckles at our shenanigans from his stationary.

bretty good
>>
>>38535070
My apologies brozinski

But yeah,it's mostly soccer players from the local high school that do,most of the other serious lifters just wear whatever shorts and shirt that are clean i assume

I do admit i do my hair before hitting the gym tho

Biggest guy in there was a 6'3 black guy with dreads benching 3pl8 and change,him and his squad seemed polite.

Hint: It's in Illinois
>>
>>38535194
Comfy :)
>>
>>38534968
what is this guys name?
>>
>>38535411
Jadson Cresovinco
>>
>>38535194
You guys have a sitcom on your hands :^)
>>
semi-big guy with perma huge lat syndrome,
gay guy that comes by a moped and always has loud phone conversations on the treadmill about his business deals(lol).
finnish couple husband does some insane bodyweight exercises and jumps around like a monkey, wife is always in a hoodie(always even when its 90+)

the group aka 1 semi big guy and his high school followers, there is like 4 of them sometimes 6 and they do their bro routines,

a few firefighters / lift / cardio

some ex army / marine that lifts / cardio

70 year old cyclist who you think will break at any moment but he keeps doing his thing and talks to us

the "trainer" with her husband and clients who never seem to lose weight.

sometimes this napoleon semi jacked guy who will pose in front of the mirror. ( with his taller gf)

black guy that always has to hit the kickboxing punching bag ...

old guys on elliptical diets.

cardio chick on elliptical.

thats mostly the skeleton crew ive been seeing all year...

some other general archtypes.. like this fucking asian kid that will take over the squat rack for minimum 20 minutes and look at his phone for 5 minutes after each rep..... so fucking annoying.

one neckbeard guy with a ponytail that will come in talk to the big guys do a bench or two and leave ( wearing combat boots and camo pants lol )
>>
>>38534968

>City community center
>Go mid-morning, mostly middle aged ex-military cunts like myself
>Get key to room from surly old ladies at front desk
>go downstairs, lift weights while old people amble down the track that runs outside of the different activity rooms
>Occasionally younger guys will come into the weight room and fuck around for a bit before leaving, usually don't see them again
>Machines on one side, free weights on the other. Cardio bikes, nordic track style things, and smith machine in a different room entirely
>Every time I show up late there's weird people fucking around the weight room and mothers pushing sports prams around the track.
>Random fatties show up in groups and block the track walking real slow side-by-side.
>That one dude who spreads all his shit over every single square inch of locker room bench while he's taking a shower.
>Fucking candy and soda machines right off the track near the stairs to tempt the weak and undisciplined.

I like it. Could use more plates and a bit more room, but it's only $80 for six months.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.