[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DYEL that just hit 2pl8 deadlift Is it possible to hit 3 pl8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1403082117064.png (67KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
1403082117064.png
67KB, 280x350px
DYEL that just hit 2pl8 deadlift
Is it possible to hit 3 pl8 by December?
I don't know how any of this works.
>>
>he didnt do 250 lbs on his first diddylift
wew
>>
I'm dyel too nigga, I hit lmao2pl8 back a little under ~2.5 weeks ago. I'm at 260 now

I'm still adding weight to the bar every workout without stalling. in a spreadsheet I made I think I'm set to hit 3pl8 around november. given possible stalls, I think december sounds reasonable
>>
There's 13 weeks until the start of December so if you increase the weight by 5 pounds per week then you'll make it and then some

You've got it brah
>>
Diddly grows fucking fast. Eat a metric fuckton after the lift and you'll be able to throw on 5lb, if not 10lb, per week until you hit 4/5 plat
>>
i really fucking hope so. if you don't just quit you will never make it.
>>
>>38534569
What's your routine? If you're doing SS, are you deadlifting every workout, or have you started doing Power Cleans?
>>
>>38534569
It's possible. Just make sure to keep eating plenty of protein, get plenty of rest, and add a little weight every day you deadlift. You could even make it past 3pl8 if you push yourself.

Make sure to keep form though. Form is the most important thing. 3pl8 means shit if you put yourself in the hospital on the first lift.
>>
>>38534569
I think so bro
>>
>>38534569
similar question, almost on 100kg squats, how hard is that extra 40kg to 3pl8?
>>
>>38535601
>10 lbs a week up to five plate
No, that's fucking ridiculous
>>
File: 1458525916321.jpg (26KB, 325x282px) Image search: [Google]
1458525916321.jpg
26KB, 325x282px
>>38534569
why are you asking internet strangers who know nothing about your workout or body? you literally didn't even post a routine or your weight or how long you've been lifting anything. how could we know better than you?

even ignoring that retardness why are you asking in the first place? if we say "no" will you stop working out? what the fuck does it matter what we say? what does it matter if you do reach it? would any of these make you not train your hardest? just keep fucking hitting the gym and eating and sleeping and if you get to 3 plate by christmas then great if you don't then you will eventually. fucking low self esteem faggots asking for outside validation all the fucking time. if you're doing your best and you know you're doing your best then it shouldn't fucking matter AT ALL how quickly you can add weight on that bar.
>>
I squat 105kg but i can barely DL 100kg without rounding my back help me bruhs
>>
>>38534569
lift big and attain everlasting glory, the gains are yours for the taking
>>
>>38537086

Are you still using overhand grip? I recently switched to hook grip and I felt my whole deadlift get magically better, form included.
>>
>>38537276
Fuck that, mixed grip will let you deadlift any weight you want
>>
>>38537408
>he fell for the mixed grip meme
>>
>>38534569
Cut your deadlifts to one session a week, eat more, and tack on just 5 pounds every session. You will definitely hit 315 1rm by December, anon. Remember to squat and pendlay row during the week as well.

You can even do deads one day of the week and romanian deads 2 or 3 days after to get your dl growing faster. I don't know what your routine looks like or anything but it should fit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.