[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

six-pack abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 6pak.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
6pak.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
There are so many different exercises people say I should do to get six-pack abs.
What does /fit/ do to get their six-pack?
>>
>>38533708
eat less
>>
>>38533708
We get low bodyfat you retard

read the fucking sticky
>>
ab wheel/roller
planks
hanging leg raises

literally ALL YOU NEED

alternatively you can just diddylift but I don't work legs lmao
>>
>>38533708
its 100% dependent of body fat you dip
>>
>tfw skinnyfat dyel and barely have a two-pack
>>
I like air bike
>>
>>38533724
im about to cut out legs as well senpai after i cut i look great but have tiny legs anyways but its goes with the rest of my body so fugg it just gonna add a little mass to my upper body while staying lean
>>
>>38533721
>>38533731
>>38533718
Okay, done. I meant how to strengthen.
>>
>>38533793
Abs have almost nothing to do with strength
>>
>>38533767
Why? Dude, high rep squats get your heart pumping, burn mad calories compared to other lifts, and if you mix up high and low bar squats periodically and hit proper depth, you shouldn't need any other exercise for legs ever. Maybe calf raises occasionally. Optional. But don't give up the legs, man. They're essential to getting shredded.
>>
>>38533803
Core stability is essential for the big three. And arguably essential for any lift or activity since the transfers power around the whole body.
>>
>>38533767
nice man but I just naturally have a lot of muscle mass on my legs, idk how and idk why but I'm happy, if I trained them I'd look like a trex
>>
>>38533840
I shouldn't have said it like that, what I meant was VISIBLE abs have almost nothing to do with strength. As in having your six-pack finally poking through has nothing to do with your strength :)
>>
>>38533724
Alternatively you can fucking kill yourself, degenerate turkroach cunt
>>
>>38533724
>doesn't train legs
>tries to give any sort of advice pertaining to core
>>
>>38533708
>>38533718
>>38533793
>>38533803
>>38533840
>>38533900

every time someone asks about abs there's someone else ready to promptly answer that it's all a bf% issue

it's not

the low bf% is a pre-requisite, but core training & crunches are a must
yes, you'll train _a little_ the core with a normal routine, but not enough for a 6~8 pack - you'll barely have a 4-pack when you cut
>>
>>38533767
pls always aim for a proportionate body
completely neglecting something will always lead to imbalances and weird domino effects
>>
Deadlifts and squat
>>
>>38533955
>>38533916

mad losers that have to train legs cause they dont have high test and good leg genetix

STAY MAD AND BAD KIDS, MASTER ETHNİCİTY SİGNİNG OFF!
>>
This is literally the worst thread on /fit/.
>>
Deadlift, squat, run, and go on a cut (eat less).
>>
>>38533708
Do literally any dedicated ab work with intensity 3 days a week, and don't be fat. It's that simple to have good abs. Ab wheel, weighted decline crunches, weight planks, russian barbell twists, leg raises, etc. Doesn't matter. Just pick a couple of them and bust your ass.
>>
File: abs.jpg (447KB, 1732x1118px) Image search: [Google]
abs.jpg
447KB, 1732x1118px
It can depend. If he is already <12% bodyfat and a spooky skelly, then cutting body fat isnt going to do anything and he needs to put on mass.
>>
>>38534000
Agreed. I fell for this meme a few years ago when everyone was saying "hurr durr its all bodyfat".

No, you actually need to train them as well...
>>
Front squat
Dragon flags
Boku no Pico
Front Lever
>>
>>38533708
fork put-downs
plate pushaways
>>
>>38533708
Proper diet
Heavy compound
Weighted isolation
Stomach vacuums and rollouts
Don't be a bitch and train your entire core not just abdominals.
>>
>>38533708
>YOHIMBINE
>O
>H
>I
>M
>B
>I
>N
>E
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.