[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best split for naturals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: update3.jpg (140KB, 750x1223px)
update3.jpg
140KB, 750x1223px
So /fit/brehs

I've pretty much been doing 2 years of lifting now doing only what you would call "brosplits"
Recently I've been thinking if this is truly the best way to optimize gainz as a natty
I've heard the discussion of how brosplits limit frequency and that u should be hitting each muscle(group) more than once a week/period for optimal gainz
others claim it solely depends on overall volume and intensity

So should I continue doing """brosplits""" or are the other options like 531, PPL, Upper/Lower Body, Full Body, etc etc really better?
share your experiences brehs

Gonna add my stats just in case

pic related
183cm/6ft
86kg/~192lbs
13% bodyfat? pure guess really
>>
>>38532865
Keep adding mass, you're about 14-15 percent
>>
File: 4L_UA6P0ii4.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_UA6P0ii4.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>38532865
what I have figured out is that a naturals recovery time is different from person to person. some recover in 3, others it takes a full 5 nights.

I think a routine like
AxBxAxxBxAxBxxREPEAT

is a good routine for naturals, but the problem with this routine is it isn't enough gym time to satisfy most weightlifters. Most people like lifting weights, that's why they do it in the first place.

Brosplits are fun, but everyone says they aren't the best for gains.

PPLPPLx is for steroid users.
there's just no way to go balls to the wall every workout on PPL if you're natty. Maybe PPLxPPLx

I think the best way to enjoy weights is steroids though. do whatever the fuck routine you want, how often you want, and see great gains.

lifting natty is almost straight retarded, because you put in so much effort in meals, sleep, and training, only your gains to be dictated by your fucking nut sack and brain and the nutters don't pump a constant stream. so some weeks you just feel off for "no fucking reason" and it's actually test levels fluctuating. no matter what the fuck your diet is like.

with steroids you have complete control.
>>
>>38533034
solid point with the steroids I guess
they do really give you ridiculous benefits no matter what you do
I'm sadly not really satisfied with the pure lifter lifestyle so I can't really wrap my head around spending so much extra money and possibly increasing the risk of running into all the side effect shit
I'd have nothing against a small dosage of test and maybe something to go along with it to really just get that half natty look, but definetly no gym roid rat type shit
also : are you assuming a UpperLower split with that AB routine of yours?
>>
File: 4L_VweT2oZB.jpg (56KB, 618x452px) Image search: [Google]
4L_VweT2oZB.jpg
56KB, 618x452px
>>38533118
yea kind of like
A:shoulder and chest
B:Back

traps you can fit in either workout idk
legs fit in either one

problem with natty is if u ever diet down to get lower body fat( like I did) (not pic related) you lost muscle ass while dieting down.

if on low dose of test you don't lose mass, you lose fat while possibly gaining.

so you have the ability to look great year round. the optimal thing to do is lean bulk/ slow bulk minimal fat build up with low dose test
>>
>>38533327
also roids are a shortcut to natty limit. just get there with roids then pct off have good diet and maintaon that physique forever with training like 2-3 times a week. it's all about diet and sleep
>>
>>38533361
that would pretty much be my goal
Don't wanna start with roiding till my body finishes growing, happens at around 21-23 years, 19 years old rn
so i guess i'm gonna wait and see how far the natty shoes will take me
and when that's done I'll be lowkey cruising
>>
Full body splits are the best for naturals
3x a week is good
>>
>>38533507
Full body splits combined with bodybuilding splits are best.

Simple strength training and hoping for massive gains is retarded bullshit shilled by gear heads.
>>
>>38533600
care to elaborate a bit in detail? How should that look?
>>
>>38532865
I think you shouldn't think of it as "PPL, Upper/Lower Body, Full Body", just split up your main lifts however you want. Technically I do 3 days full body and 1 upper body day per week. I do
Sunday- OHP, Squats, Deadlifts, trap exercises, abs

Tuesday- Bench, Close grip bench, Squats, Rows, curls, lateral raises, abs

Thursday- Bench, Squats, Deadlifts, Rows, curls, traps, abs

Saturday- Bench, DB bench press, weighted chinups, rows, curls, skullcrushers

Just get on a routine. I suggest the Greg Nuckols 28 free programs. That's what I'm doing for bench.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.