[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hitting on girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: _90971889_bacon4.jpg (50KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_90971889_bacon4.jpg
50KB, 660x371px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-37222517?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbctrending&ns_source=facebook

>you try to pick up girls? Ew, you're such a creep
>>
>this is why no cute fitness guy at gym talks to me
>>
File: 000050000.png (361KB, 640x531px) Image search: [Google]
000050000.png
361KB, 640x531px
keks gained

how could manlets even recover from this?
>>
File: image.png (293KB, 633x758px)
image.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>38532588
>>
>>38532588
This advice reminds me of this video https://youtu.be/GIWTiqOfLsA
>>
>>38532049
What entitled cunts. I would be happy to get an acknowledge of someone being interested in me.
>>
>>38532588
>>38532623

wait. why wouldnt this work? assuming u are good looking and/or don't look like a fucking psycho?

how else are you supposed to get her attention?
>>
>>38532693
acknowledgement*
>>
>>38532699
it would work with most girls. They're trying to put men down yet again.
>>
>>38532699
>wanting to be a cringy gym creep
That "advice" on that pic is cringe as fuck
If they are ignoring you with headphones on they obviously don't want to talk
You are standing in front of her. If she hasn't noticed you by that point she doesn't want to talk to you
>>
>>38532754
>If they are ignoring you with headphones on
yeah i agree with you there.

but the advice makes sense they might see you and be intimidated provided you are > 6' tall and good looking.

if they continue to ignore you even after you motion to take off the headphones then yeah u probably shit out of luck.

but if she looks at u and smiles like a deer in headlights but still hasnt taken off her headphones, i dun see why following the rest of the advice isnt good.

but then again i dont really hit on girls cuz of shyness so i dont know if this stuff actually works or not; it just sounds like it should work
>>
>>38532754
Was it supposed to be a gym setup? Then yes, that's cringy. I assumed it was supposed to be on a street or something.
>>
>>38532779
on streets but seems fine except the eye looking shit
>>
>>38532049
So I went from a ham planet mega autist to sorta slim mega autist who halfway learned how to hide his power level but yeah chances are if you can't pick up girls it's cause you are an insecure faggot with no confidence or you're ugly or ding ding ding both
fatties only hopes are other fatties and mentally ill
>>
>>38532588
>Then, do what we call "Acknowledging the Awkwardness" by quickly mentioning something about the awkwardness of the moment (see the conversation example below)
Where were you when all of the world turned into autistic low T pussies
>>
>>38532049
was hitting on girl at library and she rejected me when i asked her out to dinner. now i realize that i should've done it at a party where there's alchohol. social norms suck nowadays but oh well i will get her for weekend instead of a long year.
>>
File: 1329116396949.jpg (69KB, 706x555px) Image search: [Google]
1329116396949.jpg
69KB, 706x555px
>>38532699
>implying you cant be good looking and look like a psycho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.