[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to unlock Superman mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

How to unlock Superman mode?
>>
>>38531831
ss + gomad
>>
>>38531831
Back to back critical failures at the box office
>>
Strength routine and bulk
>>
>>38531896
Marvelcuck detected
>>
Looking thick there. Mirin.
>>
absorb sunlight x failure
>>
File: muh mode lol.jpg (10KB, 300x180px)
muh mode lol.jpg
10KB, 300x180px
i wouldn't do that if i were you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_curse#cite_note-TV.com-1
>>
>>38531964
Blind DC fan detected
Probably a manlet too
>>
>>38531831
he looks like a child with chest hair, jesus christ
>>
Start playing World of Warcraft
>>
lads I think he might be natty

if he did steroids to get to superman mode he wouldve shrank hard like that guy who plays Thor
>>
>>38531831

how did he get such killer lats, fucken bastard
>>
>>38531831
He looks soft and cuddly
>>
>>38532064
Unless he kept eating the same amount of food...then he'd get fat.

Oh wait that's exactly what happened.
>>
>>38532129
not really

if he was on steroids he wouldve been fat with no muscle

you can see he still has the muscle but just got fat
>>
File: henry.jpg (100KB, 460x487px)
henry.jpg
100KB, 460x487px
>>38532064
hes way to much of a bro to lie like that to us
WB even issued steroid test for him when they saw how muscular he was getting to play superman
also that fucking suit easily add 20 pounds of muscle
>>
>>38532129
>steroids make you fat

am I bad at reading comprehension or are you daft
>>
>>38532191
>Covering his bulge in front of other men
Beta confirmed
>>
>>38532211
he's just wiping his hand with his cape because he just got done super-fisting your mum. And now they're all having a giggle about it.
>>
>>38532143
lol you don't know how roids work. If your training and diet is in check and you run a proper pct the gains will be good. The only thing you'll lose is the water retention from the gear.
>>
>>38531964
how is having your girl finally being satisfied a bad thing? its the most exiting experience you can have!!!!
>>
ITT: Little "ottermode" twinks commenting on his bf%

If he isn't currently shooting for a movie there is no need to stay in perfectly lean shape. Still looking thick, solid tight with huge delts. Curious about his lifts desu.
>>
>>38532476
on instagram he DL 5 and a half plate bro.
If i was him id be more worried about the receding hairline than bf desu, when i wasent that into superhero movies i thought it was mark ruffalo when i saw the batman vs superman teaser lol
>>
File: Infinite laffs.gif (3MB, 200x150px)
Infinite laffs.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>38532000
>>
>>38532211
he's hiding his erection for them
>>
>>38532544
Mfw Im 10lbs away from a 5pl8 dead but I'm 6'8 and will always look like a lanklet
>>
>>38531831
bulk and run a strength program for 1+ years
>>
>>38532064
He probably starved and dried himself up for 2-3 days before shoots.
>>
Bench press the everything
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.