[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/plg/ - powerlifting general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 49

File: image.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
Do it.
>>
>>38531576

Xnd for sheiko is a meme program
>>
3rd for "Deadlift is too taxing to train frequently" is the worst meme
>>
>>38531626

but it is
>>
Is it possible to cut and gain muscle/strength at the same time while natty?

I keep seeing the "I lost 20lbs and improved my total by 100lbs!" meme on IG and fitness websites
>>
Are deadlift from boxes a meme on sheiko? I feel like I should just do 80% 5x3 deadlifts with 3x4 assistance, such as paused or deficits.

Having nothing but deadlift to knees or from boxes on #37 is way too fucking memey for my tastes
>>
File: 1471574809712.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471574809712.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>38531633
enjoy your artificial ceiling bud.

MAX OUT. EVERY DAY. YOU CANT FUCKING STOP MEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38531626
>do more bench and squat volume than dl
>hardest time recovering from dl
still train it twice a week but damn its a bitch to come back from
>>
>>38531659

>>38531615
>>
Experimenting with not going so low to avoid buttwink due to an old disc injury. Don't really have a feel for it yet, but is this low enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0zQ11M-LDo
>>
>>38531659

I don't think it's a meme, but I do think that it doesn't work as well if you don't REALLY focus on having very strict form off the boxes and for the stops at the knee.

Like, you should be pausing a LEGIT 2-Mississippi count at the knee for each rep for the deadlift to knee exercise. If you cheat it, you defeat the whole point of the exercise.

I also think that you should not expect much from deadlift at the skills test, but you can expect a PR after the competition cycle concludes.

IDK, sheiko has helped my deadlift a decent amount
>>
>>38531626
boardshorts and some others were suggesting you hit heavy deads once a week and then go full potato with hamstring, glute and back work.
>>
>>38531704
impossible to say from this angle
anything from yes to borderline to no
>>
Why aren't we watching worlds?
>>
>>38531704
Skip to 2:00

https://youtu.be/-X1GkG2YgXw
>>
>>38531704

Seems fine. But have you experimented with not squatting like a retard?

Hip drive and head/chest down is a meme perpetuated by a fat old guy who destroyed his body by following his own advice.

Keep your head up in the squat, and when you come out of the hole, don't let your back angle change by "hip drahving". Just push hard into your legs and imagine your hips are on a rail and go straight up or down, with the chest angle remaining constant. It will be much healthier on your back
>>
>>38531776
mike t squats similarly
>>
Will replacing squats on sheiko with box squats still grant me squat gainzzz for when I'm not injured? I can do box squats painlessly but not normal squats
>>
>>38531730
Or follow a regular training protocol where you cycle volume > strength transition > peaking instead of following weekly periodization schemes like a lemon
>>
>>38531745

Right, that's my understanding as well and that's why I'm trying this out. This is a set from last week and you can see that I have significant buttwink, i.e. changing of the spinal curve and it was starting to ache chronically, hence why I'm now addressing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbxSziHNfaM
>>
File: pete.png (528KB, 904x760px) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
528KB, 904x760px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxp58WvcWdw

i know this has been posted, but holy shit Pete is a monster.
caveats
>yes it's a noodle bar
>yes he drinks steroids
>yes he's wearing straps
>no this isn't in competition

still, it's 920.

even made an OP from this video

>>38531792
different training levels, goals, preferences, etc
>>
>>38531785

Mike T at least keeps his back angle constant throughout the squat and he trains high bars.

Low-bar or high bar, you want to use primarily the legs to move the weight. If you have trouble visualizing this in a low-bar squat, then simply do not allow your back angle to change during the movement.

Legs and hips together. Hipdrahve is a meme. Common lads.
>>
>>38531820
See >>38531576
>>
File: large.jpg (260KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
260KB, 500x750px
>>38531576
guys maybe you can help me

did canditoe 6 week TWICE on a bulk with proper diet and so on and...ended both with worst states on all lifts (bench, squat and deads)

move to 6 week russian squat routine and did it TWICE with same results (only 10 pounds more on squat, same dead and 5 pound on bench and 3 kilo more on BW)

question is WHAT THE HELL, why can't I progress on these programs? nevermind with memeko if I didn't get gains on a 6week program why would I try a 3 month plan

came from SS then TM and then advanced TM until it no longer works
>>
>>38531776

I have. However, I have extremely asymmetrical ankle flexion (i.e. my right ankle dorsiflexion is shit) which causes stress on my right knee and leads to tendinitis/pain due to poor tracking.

The low bar squat is mechanically a lot easier on the knees due to the greater hamstring recruitment to balance out the sheer force from the quads, so for now it's my squat of choice.

And looking down in the low bar squat makes mechanical sense as it's the position that puts the upper spine in a neutral position given the more horizontal back angle. I don't care if it looks retarded; it makes sense.
>>
>>38531792
>>38531730

Not those guys, but I've personally done both approaches and both work. Just pick one and stick to it for 12 weeks at a time
>>
>>38531820
>Mike T at least keeps his back angle constant throughout the squat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGIh84HBzg
lol no
>he trains high bar
no he doesnt wtf
>>
>>38531807
>levels, goals, preferences, etc
Only preference would matter there. Periodization is objectively superior when done in larger blocks than a single week.
>>
>>38531820
>Hipdrahve is a meme
somewhat. 'knees out' is a better cue that accomplishes the same goal.

>>38531857
>objectively
well just do what you know is right, man

>>38531851
agreed.

>>38531870
when i was 12 the doctors thought i had symptoms of epilepsy.
>>
>>38531675
oh man, is this from some kind of "odd lifts" autismfed?
>>
>>38531845
I'm >>38531704 and have a fairly decent squat (230 kg) so maybe I can advise.

I've also done the Russian Squat Routine and had terrible results as well as injury. That sort of volume is met for a full-time genetically awesome weightlifter on roids.

The #1 thing that has helped me with all my lifts is a reduction in volume. Right now, I squat once a week and do a single set of 5 and that's it. Still linearly increasing 2kg/session. Sometimes I'll do a second light session (80% or something) or do front squats.

I've found this approach is also helping my loads with press/BP, although for those lifts I do 3x5 on the first week, 3x3 on the second week, and repeat. Also only once a week each.

I've found limiting the frequency of the core lifts to just once per week and augmenting with loads of assistance work (close grip bench, rows, chins/pull ups, curls, tricep extensions, etc) has been the most effective programming post SS.
>>
>>38531853
He trains high bad nowadays because his hips are #rekt and he has always been a proponent of the SSB, aka high bar.
>>
You have one (1) new message alert!
>>
>>38531846

There is not a significant degree of hamstring recruitment in a proper squat, and if there is, it means you have muscular imbalances that needs to be addressed

http://strengtheory.com/hamstrings-the-most-overrated-muscle-for-squat-2-0/

Re: neutral spine, perhaps. But when you look at a spot on the ground two feet in front of you, you actually aren't putting the spine into a neutral position, you're putting it into flexion. The cervical spine, at "neutral" actually sits in a relatively large degree of extension and the torso should not incline so much as to lower your head to a significant degree. Besides, better squatters are more upright: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10671315.1978.10615522

I really wish people would stop taking Rip's advice as gospel. His claims make logical sense, yes, but they're based on erroneous assumptions. If the assumption is erroneous, his entire argument goes out the window.

Regardless of squat style, you should be squatting as upright as possible and with your legs as much as possible.
>>
Requesting pictures of twink alex
>>
>>38531952
where you look doesnt fucking matter and you should choose what works best for you, no rippe isnt gospel but everything he says isnt 100% wrong either

the main thing rippe fucks up is dogmatism
>>
>>38531853

He trains high bar now because he's fucked up from years of only low-barring. And he always advocated an upright squat that targets the quads more heavily than hips.

Because. How strong your quads are HEAVILY influence what you squat. This isn't a new thing. Guys like Dan Green talk about it too:

http://www.jtsstrength.com/articles/2013/05/29/west-of-westside/

#8 in that article. ^
>>
Lol im so fucking depressed
>>
Let me just take this opportunity to thank the guy who posted the duffin vids on bracing and squatting yesterday. They helped me out immensely today <3
>>
>>38531968
>dogmatism
i mean he isn't the only one either. many youtubers make it seem like one way is the best way.

>>38531952
>you should be squatting as upright as possible and with your legs as much as possible.
idk where along the way the powerlifting community forgot how important quads are to all of this. i think westside and their multi-ply lifters had a lot to do with perpetuating the 'posterior chain' idea with reverse hypers and all that good stuff to the point where everyone assumed you don't need quad work as long as you're hammering your hammies every session
>>
>>38531930
Just your average bong """"powerlifters""""
>>
>>38531994
right i dont think him training high bar due to injuries sustained over a decade is that relevant here
>he always advocated an upright squat
where? people squatting like that anon in the guided coaching calls dont get told to try and be more upright
>>38532009
>many youtubers make it seem like one way is the best way.
yes the whole industry is retarded, so much yo uhave to filter to get good info
>>
File: 1444331766875.jpg (25KB, 891x597px) Image search: [Google]
1444331766875.jpg
25KB, 891x597px
>>38531994
>that article will NEVER drop again and inspire threads full of conversations in old /plg/
>>
>>38531952
There is not a significant degree of hamstring recruitment in a proper squat, and if there is, it means you have muscular imbalances that needs to be addressed
>http://strengtheory.com/hamstrings-the-most-overrated-muscle-for-squat-2-0/

That very article talks about how the low bar squat recruits more of the hamstrings due to the more horizontal back angle. This obviously makes sense since the position requires that the hamstrings are in a more elongated state, so they can contract more. And since you know I was talking about hamstring involvement in the low bar squat, and not the high bar squat, you're wrong.

So for a high bar squat, sure hammies are deemphasized. And the extreme of that is the front squat which uses almost no hamstrings at all since you're so vertical that your hammies cannot contract anymore. That's why the high bar squat makes your ass so sore: it's the only thing left to open up the hips.

Anyway, I haven't read the entire article and at the moment I'm not interested in it: my reasons for low bar squatting are because it's easier on my knee. Greater hamstring involvement is in support of that.
>>
File: Sexy-fit-girls-3.jpg (53KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-fit-girls-3.jpg
53KB, 428x640px
>>38531938
thanks for your response, in fact first time I did the squat routine it was "good" and added to my max justa little bit, BUT did the routine with deads too and I think that was too much

bench didn't move (why? I though volume will be good for this one)

I'll check your approach but I think is too little volume... you don't test max am I right?

here's another question:
normal way is cycle volume > strength transition > peaking but I've found in MY PERSONAL CASE that I lost a lot of strengh when I'm going into transition to peaking, I can't reach parallel on squats with my previous 90% or have trouble on bench with loads that I used before... why? seriously why the fuck? and thats why I can't get new PR
>>
>>38531968
>the main thing rippe fucks up is dogmatism
he's not dogmatic at all, he's just tired of explaining things. he teaches the style he believes in the most, just like everyone else. he's not saying it's the only way.
>>
>>38532041
>he's not saying it's the only way.
no that is pretty much how he puts it, his way is the only way and other ways are wrong
>>
>>38532032
>I haven't read the entire article and at the moment I'm not interested in it
you shouldn't. nuckols has a tendency to be wrong about everything. it's amazing how he's able to consistently reach retarded conclusions.
>>
File: vasilysquat.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vasilysquat.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
Are restdays memes or is there such a thing as CNS-recovery.
>>
>>38531957
W-what for?
>>
>>38532107
Kindle for my fire
>>
>>38532107
Just gonna dos you don't worry about it
>>
>>38532085
its well enough researched, there is such a thing
problem is people mistake being a pussy with cns fatigue a lot of the time
>>
>>38532085
Yes there is
>>
>>38532085

They're sort of a meme, but also sort of necessary. You should not expect to be able to consistently add volume and intensity to your training without rest days. Maybe CNS fatigue is not real (science is up on the air on it) but there are TONS and TONS of very real anecdotes that constantly adding volume and intensity without any deloads will eventually injure you, and in a field as inexact as sports science, you should listen to those anecdotes.

Anyway, that said. General rule is that you cant train heavy compounds every day of the week. But if you break it up, you can train heavy compounds between 3-4x a week, and the extra days can be filled with smaller muscle groups and conditioning/cardio.
>>
>>38532009
>idk where along the way the powerlifting community forgot how important quads are to all of this
literally only americans actually believe this
>>
>>38532178

The reason americans believe that is because:

Westside said you only need back strength and a posterior chain to squat big weights

Rippetoe said you only need low bars and a strong posterior chain to squat big weights

Rest of the world that got its lifting culture from russia, understands that the squat is a LEG movement and that you should train your leg strength (quads) if you want to move big weights.
>>
>>38532139
Is that like a dox but instead of releasing my info you release a cool operating system based off me?
>>
are there any negative side effects when squatting atg? Idk when I break parallel so I just squat deep
>>
>>38532201
What is denial of service attack for 600, homosexual Alex
>>
File: vasilycardio.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
vasilycardio.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>38532172
Yeah I've been thinking though about having compounds at a lower %of1RM as easy days, maybe having 1 hard day each week and a couple medium as well as easy days. Im thinking doing squatting at <7.5rpe.
>>
>>38532198
>Rest of the world that got its lifting culture from russia, understands that the squat is a LEG movement and that you should train your leg strength (quads) if you want to move big weights

Kek. Hamstrings are part of your leg too you fucking retard. And are the bigger muscle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DDGy8cTRm0
>>
>>38532268
>hair uncovered
0/10, stone the filthy whore
>>
Any good resource on single ply gear? I duno what the fuck the difference between a super katana and a f6 is
>>
>>38532264

>The bigger muscle

Are you retarded? The hamstrings are MUCH smaller than the quadracepts, even in relatively untrained individuals. They're also primarily a knee flexor, not an extensor, like the quads.

Squatting is knee and hip extension in unison. What are the prime movers in those actions? Quads and glutes, respectively. Hamstrings and erectors stabilize the system.

Lads, please crack open an anatomy book once in a while.
>>
>>38532301
Ily trappy
>>
>>38532314

literal who
>>
>>38532036
>here's another question:
>normal way is cycle volume > strength transition > peaking but I've found in MY PERSONAL CASE that I lost a lot of strengh when I'm going into transition to peaking, I can't reach parallel on squats with my previous 90% or have trouble on bench with loads that I used before... why? seriously why the fuck? and thats why I can't get new PR
How do you set up your training?
>>
>>38532107
What's your opinion on trappy beta orbiting? It's a lot more frequent and you never seem to ever be present when it occurs and you never mention it?

do you perhaps take your trip off?
>>
File: salem3.gif (1015KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
salem3.gif
1015KB, 245x240px
>the golden age of /fit/ is over
>>
>>38532460
>golden age
>/fit/
hmm...
>>
File: hot-fit-girls-gallery-20.jpg (43KB, 499x751px) Image search: [Google]
hot-fit-girls-gallery-20.jpg
43KB, 499x751px
>>38532348
6 WEEK CYCLE / 3 TIMES PER WEEK
cycle volume > strength transition > peaking

first 3 weeks with 80% on all lifts starting with 6x2 (sets/reps) and adding a rep until last day which is 6x6 (except diddly which I trained with halft of the volume of squat) with easy days of 6x2 as recovery between sessions

-russian squat routine pretty much-

then a peaking with higher intensity at 5x5 then 4x4, 3x3 and 2x2 (with your previous max on that lift), alsso with easy days with 6x2 at your 80% in between days

problem is that I was almost dead on 6x5 6x6 days of squats AND I noticed I was weak for the heavy loads of 4x4 3x3 and 2x2 and even if I complete the sets/reps on these weeks, failed completely on testing new max

I though it was fatigue and rested but no difference (runned this routine 3 times with poor results and the SAME fucking problem towards the end)
>>
>>38532293
The super katana is a much better shirt.

if you have a choice between a (regular) katana and an f6, go for the katana because it's a better design, as in the way the material is cut and sewn. But the material is the same (NXG)

The super katana is the katana but with a thicker, heavier (read better/stiffer) material (NXG+).

There is also a low cut collar super katana which is effectively a double ply shirt in single ply technically. You'll understand when you see it.

Always go for angled sleeves. Straight sleeved is for memers
>>
>>38532483
the bit when it was peaking in popularity a few years ago, it was more fun when it was faster and there was more shitposting, or at least original shitposting. now there's much too much advice giving, which is what /fit/ really shouldn't do.
>>
>>38532235
You shouldn't threaten people, especially with illegal activities :^)

>>38532372
I think trappy was a good, friendly poster who provided quality on topic discussion. It sucks that she's gone. That being said, the orbiting is obviously way out of hand and really annoying. I think the best thing to do is just ignore it until it goes away.
>>
File: otto.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
otto.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>38532510
So normal RSR? RSR is pretty short and basic, it's good for a limited amount of people. The middle weeks with high volume high intensity will be absolute hell for many who try it and the structure of the program is more based on cool looking numbers than on science or sport knowledge. Maybe try some more traditional powerlifting program like sheiko, TSA, RTS etc that focuses more on submaximal work and skill in the competition movements.
>>
Isley is an asshole, he did this to Esmeralda too.
>>
heyy shaun I compete in 66kg s junior ;;) wanna skype bb?? xx
>>
File: brits.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brits.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>38532657
explain this isley
>>
Is this doable on Sheiko?
date: today->dec. 10th
bw: 79->74
sq:100->115
bp:67.5->80
dl:150->172.5
>>
thread nuked

>>38532694
are you a female?
>>
>>38532662

thanks for your suggestions, I'll check the TSA intermediate program and RTS...memeko maybe for later because is a longer progression (and being honest I don't like working with such low % for most of the program)
>>
>>38532694
you squat 100kg why are you going on sheiko
>>
>>38532146
>>38532146
0 - 7/10 but only in that picture, otherwise ranges from 2-6/10
1 - 7/10
2 - 5/10
3 - 0/10
4 - 0/10
5 - 5/10
6 - 3/10
7 - n-no comment
8 - 7/10
9 - 0/10
Triples - 11/10
>>
>>38532708
no
>>38532712
because it seems """"""GOOD"""""""
>>
>>38532732
It's slow progression. Nothing wrong with running it if you don't mind the slow progression.
>>
>>38532732
>3pl8 diddly
>2pl8 squat
>1pl8 binch
I'd expect nothing less from a kirill poster

do SS you numbskull
>>
>>38532756
Madcow is better
>>
>>38532732
It will teach you good motor patterns for lifts, but you will have to up your input maxes regularly.
>>
Good music when you're depressed?
>>
>>38532762
apples and oranges
>>
>>38532762
no, you bench 1pl8
>>
>>38532773
Birds and bees ;)
>>
>>38532780
benises and feminine benises :^)
>>
>>38532739
But is that doable?
Because my 1rm (105/72.5/157.5) are below my true maxes but i put my 1rm in excel so that's what I should lift in 3 months.
>>38532756
I'm intermediate though, Esmeralda.
>>38532769
> but you will have to up your input maxes regularly.
what do you mean? can you explain
>>
>>38532790
I'm depressed and link me sad music
>>
File: 1449198918014.png (265KB, 626x683px) Image search: [Google]
1449198918014.png
265KB, 626x683px
>>38532694
>cutting on sheiko
>making strength gains while cutting on sheiko
>>
>forced to link myself sad music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2izTbEyxg0A

Here you go, me
>>
>>38532808
What's wrong with cutting on Sheiko as long as you don't inflate your maxes and do a reasonable deficit? Next time I cut I'll probably do it on Sheiko.
>>
>>38532796
much more is doable, on ss or sl
>>
>>38532813
Thanks me, you're my favourite lad, I hope you get better
>>
>>38532796
i'm not esmeralda

if your lifts are that low and you're not progressing with SS then
_AT MOR_

>>38532799
sorry I only have happy music
>>
>>38532762
>Madcow is better
Debating beginner programs seems so silly to me. Starting strength, madcow, does it really matter? You're only going to be running it for a couple of months anyway.
>>
>>38532772
http://youtu.be/WSmuzEzeAeY
>>
>>38532824
Thanks lad aka me I'm just so fucking depressed and feel trapped and hopeless. I feel like I'm counting down my days to death right now. It's nice having someone to talk to, thanks for being there for me.
>>
>>38532821
I did a linear programme for a whole year already, REEEEEEE.
>>38532829
But I want to cut for 74kg category, I'm 184cm(6'2) though
>>
>>38532819
>What's wrong with cutting on Sheiko

Unless you have really garbage lifts, or unless you under inflate your Maxes by 10 or 15%, then you're going to be risking a lot of lifts under significant fatigue and putting herself at high risk of injury just to see your stats probably not move at all.

Best case scenario you survive and lose a couple of pounds, but you could have done that on something far easier like 531, with much lower chance of injury.
>>
>>38532830
Madcows intermediate, garagetalent ran it to like a 240kg deadlift
>>
>>38532840
get a therapist
>>
>>38532856
Sheiko doesn't really feel that hard though (at least intermediate medium load). I'm pretty sure I could do the workload I'm doing now on a cut.

>Unless you have really garbage lifts

Oh... That explains it.
>>
>>38532830
starting strength is session to session progression, madcows is week to week.

>>38532853
you got me, you memed me hard I hope you're happy
>>
>>38532840
Yeah man, it's rough but once you're through it life will go back to normal and it will be as if it never happened. The future may look piss poor now, but really it's all in your head, it always ends up better than you expect. And that's the fun of life, not knowing what's next, if we knew what our future held for us there would be no point to living. Variety is the spice of life.

Be well me, you're a good lad, you just need to learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>38532853
you should have eaten more for that year. 74kg is for 5'8 and below, that's depths of twinkhood you should never have reached
>>
>>38532856
well my lifts are shit, aren't they?>>38532694
and I have run an extremely high volume linear programme so I think I'm prepared to do sheiko
>>38532872
>intermediate medium load
I'm running isl
>>38532874
how did I "meme" you?
>>38532882
I was fat, I still am
>>
>>38532877
his future literally involves just buying a fucking moped, he's just whiney and most probably underage
>>
>>38532862
I want one but there's no way id be able to open myself up to somebody right beside me

>>38532877
Thanks for the words of encouragement me, it's hard to lift my head out the gutter when I'm so deep in it. I'm sure it will all get better, but there are some facts of life I need to accept right now and that's the challenging part. Acceptance. I've been thrown a few curve balls this year, and missed the shot here and there, I just need to accept it.
>>
Fuck brehs my body forgot how to OHP

>Volume day, push out 120 lb 5x5 like it's nothing
>Heavy day, excited to do 135 for triples
>Warming up, can't get 125 for a single rep
>Struggle for a few attempts
>Go down to 115
>Can't get a single set of 5
>Feels like one shoulder is lagging behind the other
>Can't keep my back straight
>Failing weights and reps that are normally easy for me

And now I've got low/mid back pain from forcing out some reps I shouldn't have. Fuck bad gym days.
>>
>>38532897
>linear progression for a year
>stats are 2pl8/1pl8/3pl8
>74 kg
>6'2"
>wants to run sheiko

top memes lad
>>
>>38532877
> it always ends up better than you expect
Horseshit
>>
I'M LIKE

I'M LIKE

LIKE A WAR CHILD
>>
>>38532897
gain weight skeletor
>>
>>38532906
Good speed me, maybe one day everything will click again, until then this is your life and you're in control. Do something about it. Find happiness because it won't come to you.
>>
>>38532946
How's the survey coming along? ETA?

Thanks again for doing all the work for it!
>>
maybe see a speech therapist about that stammer
>>
File: 1year.jpg (3MB, 4448x5472px) Image search: [Google]
1year.jpg
3MB, 4448x5472px
>>38532928
what's wrong with any of that?
>>38532951
does this look skelly to you?
>>
>>38532946
You've never done anything to hurt me ever, but I don't particularly like you because you're really boring. Please develop a more memorable personality, and not the guy everyone just likes.
>>
File: tfw never gunna pull 500 kg.webm (2MB, 804x580px) Image search: [Google]
tfw never gunna pull 500 kg.webm
2MB, 804x580px
>>38532956
GIRL YOU A DIME I'MA

DIAMOND

I'M DIGGIN THAT ASS LIKE I'M

MININ'
>>
>>38532966
not him, but yes, yes it does
>>
>>38532966
Yes
>>
>>38532966
m8, you're a literal skeleton. I'm 5'11, 181 lbs and everyone makes fun of me for being a stick

E A T
A
T

>>38532973
Y-you too.
>>
>>38532966
gain weight skellster
>>
>>38532985
Please know I don't like you
>>
>>38532856
>>Unless you have really garbage lifts, or unless you under inflate your Maxes by 10 or 15%, then you're going to be risking a lot of lifts under significant fatigue and putting herself at high risk of injury just to see your stats probably not move at all.
>
>Best case scenario you survive and lose a couple of pounds, but you could have done that on something far easier like 531, with much lower chance of injury.
So you should train less while you eat less, and on top of that make your training some kind of american linear periodization meme routine. Sounds like broscience.
>>
>>38532966
I'm still not convinced you're not trolling but here's what you should do

EAT MORE
>>
>>38532983
>>38532984
>>38532985
>>38532993
>>38533007
FINE
It's not like I wanted to loose my lovehandles, BAKA!
so assuming I gain 4kg to fill out 83kg category is everything else fine? Should I do Sheiko
>>38532694
I really want to try
>>
>>38532966
>wasting beginner gains cutting for a year

you just missed out on the most fun period of lifting you'll ever experience, nice work.
>>
File: 1469343586007.jpg (23KB, 229x215px) Image search: [Google]
1469343586007.jpg
23KB, 229x215px
>>38533030
do sl but without the 5x5 and eke what remains of LP before it's too late anon!! I believe in you!!
>>
>>38533030
at 6'2 you should at least be in the 93 kg weight class

once you start gaining weight you should start being able to make progress on linear progression again
>>
>>38533030
Honestly since you're not a total beginner but certainly not deep into intermediate, I think you'd benefit a lot from EATING BIG with a slightly higher volume linear progression like Candito's linear strength/hypertrophy program.
>>
>>38532966
wtf is wrong with your ass
>>
Spilled my spaghetti mirin some guy who was warming up with three plates today. Turned out he was doing 4 plates for work sets. He's not even a powerlifter. He trains wrestling.

FUCK I was feeling so good about my progress too.
>>
File: chicken wire window.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
chicken wire window.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
>>38533111
wrestling is pretty good for lifting, in my experience
>>
>>38533111
*roids for wrestling
>>
>>38533041
I was fat, can't you see?
>>38533065
I literally can't add 2.5kg to my deadlift in 2 weeks anymore. I think I'm done (and yes I have deloaded.
>>38533080
eventually yes, I'd go to 93 but it's too early for that
>>38533082
what about sheiko intermediate? I'm even reading the book, c'mon I was hype to make gains with the Russian wizard
>>38533087
it ate a lemon
>>
File: wereallgonnamakeit.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wereallgonnamakeit.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>38533111
Everyone makes their own way, lad. The road is longer for some than others.
>>
>>38533111
strongest dude I've seen at my gym is a 5'5 asian manlet ex-wrestler squatting 4.5 pl8 for reps
>>
>>38533137
>I can't add 2.5 anymore
once you start eating properly you'll suddenly find you can all of a sudden, honestly.
>>
File: Capture.png (119KB, 1880x781px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
119KB, 1880x781px
>>38533159
okay, I'll eat more but is Sheiko's intermediate small load ok to try?
>>
>>38533137
you're seeing everybody talking about sheiko and you don't want to be left out

linear progression is the fastest gains you will ever make in your training lifetime, you should savor it
>>
>>38533178
The small load looks like Sheiko for pussies desu. Stall on a linear progression while at a 300-500 surplus then try out medium load if you really really want to run sheiko.
>>
>>38533137
If you're smart about it you can run Sheiko.

People overblow it and treat it like some sort of wizard magic. Its a good program but its not some sort of superdrug you need to be mentally and physically prepared for, its a spreadsheet of sets reps and intensities.

Go ahead and have 'fun' with it. Inflate maxes if its been way too easy, and you can still maintain perfect form (the most important aspect). You'll make gains. Ignore the LP memers, that's not magical either.
>>
>>38533181
It's not that, I just want to hit bigger singles, that's all that matters.
>>38533194
Could you hook me up with the sheets?
>>38533195
Okay family, I will try with my theoretical 1rms.
>>
>check calendar
>yep, still depressed.
>>
I don't want to discourage anyone from running sheiko...

Getting strong is all about staying uninjured , consistent , and motivated the longest that you possibly can.

Just food for thought. Reckless steps forward often leads to many steps backwards.
>>
>>38533283
Why not just lift weights for fun
>>
>>38533229
You want intermediate medium load?

http://sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

The over 80kg one is medium load. The under 80kg one is large load. DO NOT START WITH LARGE LOAD.

Like I said though, I think you should start with something like the linear program from here instead:

http://www.canditotraininghq.com/free-strength-programs/
>>
>>38533283
But sheiko if done properly, its lots of sub maximal work building both muscle and neurological adaptations. Makes more sense than doing amrap shit like 5/3/1 or gzcl meme programs.
>>
>>38533283
Sheiko itself doesn't seem to crazy imo.

People who run a sheiko program designed for people with 50+ wilks on them and inflate their maxes because the first two weeks seem easy end up in not good ways.
>>
>>38533328
I've ran sheiko with a 10kg inflation all all lifts and I hit every rep of every set at the most RPE9. The RPE actually lessened near the end of the progrma.

However I did fail the 3x1 @ 105% days
>>
>>38533315
Thanks a lot senpai.
I looked into Candito's but all western programs look alike.
>>
>>38533283
Still trying to discover the source of this meme. Compared to other programs I've run like c6w and 28 memes, Sheiko is easily the safest.

How are sets of 2 at 85% meant to injure you?
>>
>>38533348
RPE is meant to lessen by the end of the program, supposedly.

However, I guarantee you couldn't run sheiko with 10kg inflation across the board for the bulk of your lifting career.

And also, how strong were you when you ran it? I can see a beginner or an intermediate being able to do that no problem.
>>
>>38533349
You'd be surprised how far a program like candito's will get you if you actually eat. I used to be like you and think programming was my problem for stalling. I was 5'11 at 77kg and my paused bench 1RM had been stalled at 90kg for months. I started actually eating food and now I'm 82kg and my bench has shot up to 112.5kg only 4 months later.

Food makes me feel like I'm roiding.
>>
>>38533358
My question more so was why couldn't I do 105% but the entire rest of the program?
Also I was a boring intermediate. 180kg squat, 110kg bench, 200kg deadlift. Nothing special.
>>
>>38533318
Don't you understand that highbar closegrip with a deadlift bar for AMRAPs periodized in a linear fashion in the (eternal) off-season is the only way to make progress long-term and HAVE FUN?

Really though, variation in excercise selection and having some lighter periods of training is probably good for most people, but Buda goes way overboard with it.
>>
>>38533283
>>38533328

sheiko looks fine BUT it uses too light weight IMO for 50% of the program
>>
File: c0e.jpg (62KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
c0e.jpg
62KB, 600x899px
>>38533376
SECONDING on this, I had a similar problem with RSR
>>
>>38533356
Yeah, C6W is the most dangerous program I've run by far.

>let's go to RPE 9.5-10 almost every day on squats
>>
File: eat shit.jpg (88KB, 677x583px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
88KB, 677x583px
>>38533397
>being afraid of trying hard
>>
>>38533371
twinks are so funny
>>
>>38533376
So many possible reasons. Fatigue could be the most likely. Running inflated maxes for so long may have actually interfered with your peak. It has happened to be a few times.

>>38533378
It seems fine to me. You also need to remember that sheiko includes warmup sets. Most work is done around 70-80%.

>>38533415
Difficulty =/= training effect.
>>
File: 01.jpg (83KB, 1080x1109px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
83KB, 1080x1109px
If I can squat 130kg x 5 and 132.5kg x 4, what should I try to triple?
>>
>>38533429
*happened to me

Why? Why can I never type anything coherent?
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 130x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 130x165px
>>38533435
135kg
>>
>>38533429
>Difficulty =/= training effect.
I never said it did
>>
>>38533376
Because your 80% triples in the bench was closer to 90% triples. Your squat and dead were also significantly heavier than what was programmed for. Most likely you fucked up the peak by adding too much before it.

>>38533388
>RSR
It's a meme program. Works for some less experienced lifters, but there isn't much thought behind it.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>38531807
>Me against the world type of mentality because I grew up like that, like, I didn't have a whole lot of friends, people left me alone because obviously I was strong and big, but I just kept to myself, like, I would get done with school, go home, lift, never went out, never did much, didn't socialize, and I just had a chip on my shoulder
>>
>>38533397
no more than 1 min rest between sets :^)
>>
ID RATHER BE BLIIIND
CRIPPLED AND CRAAZY
>>
>>38533429
But how does isley get away with a 10kg inflation?

wtf I hate isley now
>>
>>38533536
Because he also inflated his bodyweight by 10kg
>>
>>38533562
lmao
>>
>>38533562
Interastan
>>
>>38533562
huehuehue
>>
Wow I'm still fucking depressed
>>
>>38533283
Good post.
>>
>>38533622
lul fcuk yor mouma nd fk u too
>>
>>38533620
How can you be depressed when there are top tier jokes like this: >>38533562
>>
>>38533622
hey phil u mind if i lick your butthole?
>>
>nobody joined
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>38533562
>>
Almost 10 minutes have passed and I'm still fucking depressed
>>
>>38533665
Oh hey we live in a big universe n shit and life is fucking meaningless
>>
>>38533683
shut the fuck up
>>
>>38533705
Kys lol
>>
File: v5kNu7f.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
v5kNu7f.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
Can you touch your elbows together behind your back, /plg/?
>>
Favourite movement that's not a variant of a comp lift? Currently doing db rows and single db standing press, hopefully my delts and upper back are gonna get THICC, plus pressing a heavy weight overhead with one arm while glaring at myself in the gym mirror makes me feel extremely iron lyfe. My long term goal is to hit a 50kg one arm press, any big guys here capable of that?
>>
>>38533720
Why would I want to?

>>38533729
What are you one-arm pressing atm?
>>
>>38533683
Life is pain buddy. There's no escape, there's no purpose, and there's no redemption. Create a legacy of glory and positivity in the face of these crushing truths and you'll die a man and honour your ancestors.
>>
>>38533729
Also dips.
>inb4
>>
>>38533729
Don't know if it counts but I love doing advanced yoga poses. Even shit like crow pose is fun, good way to impress the normies too
>>
So......... Did Isley actually post trappys ass?
I reversed image searched it and there was nothing
>>
>>38533771
Impressive senpai. Is there any cross-over?
>>
>>38533761
My current best press is 30kgx2 on one side which I couldn't replicate on the other (only got x1) due to I think a core imbalance giving me less stability. However I hit 26kgx7 on my strong side yesterday after some fives on both with the same weight so that pr is outdated. Still very weak but I think a 40kg press is within reach this year.
>>
SEAN
>>
>>38533790
Don't think so. Maybe improved core strength and practice bracing? It's really not hard though if you're in a twink class. If you try it, you'll probably find you can do it. The hardest part of that one is actually balancing and not tipping forward and eating shit
>>
>>38533822
Going to give it a go.
>>38533809
Hey that does sound attainable. Nice work
>>
>>38533782
did he get b&
>>
how to tell if herniated or injured disc?

I have OCD and can never tell whether an injury is fake or real, any sure fire way to tell?
>>
File: knut68.jpg (159KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
knut68.jpg
159KB, 800x600px
>>38533472
Alex?
>>
>>38533918
no, pete
>>
Talk to me please
>>
>>38533992
h-hello
>>
>>38534003
Hey what would you like to talk about
>>
>>38534012
i got a fucking problem
>>
>>38534018
Go on friend, tell me all about it.
>>
>>38532460
the very notion of a 'golden age' is based on past events. so the fact that a golden age ever existed in /fit/ directly implies that it is 'over' as you say
>>
holy shit m8s, doing 5/3/1 was the best decision ever, steady progress and lots of fun.
>b-but it's very slow
fuck off, 5kg every 6 weeks is nice progress
>>
>>38533913
pls respond
>>
>>38534064
Ask your doctor for a CT scan
>>
>>38534022
i like fucking bad bitches
>>
>>38534075
Want help stopping?
>>
>>38534075
you fucked it up
>>
>>38533782
nah that wasn't trappy, some anon posted it during the peak of the trappy dox/trappy shitposting looking to get (you)'s

it was a nice ass however
>>
File: 1471429009092.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1471429009092.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
>past 2 days have been nothing but shoveling sand and stone into a wheelbarrow, pushing it up a 3 foot ramp and then walking it into a ditch, repeat ad naeseum for 9 hours

My legs and back are fucking dead, I can barely even walk. I have Sheiko deadlifts today and I failed the warmup sets. Just went home after that, gonna rest up for a day or two then get back onto it. Thank god school is starting and I'm quitting this shit job.
>>
>>38534084
how do you know it wasn't her
>>
>>38534071
but see

I don't want to go in with literally nothing wrong and say I need help

this happens often - I imagine myself to have some disease or ailment, when i really don't because of my OCD

so I'm hoping for some people who have had disc injuries to share what theirs felt like to see if I'm being retarded for nothing

it's not even bad like I squatted fine yesterday and ran today it's just that my mind takes some minor feeling off and turns into the worst thing ever

for example, 2 months ago, I thought I had destroyed my rotator cuff, when in reality it was fine I was just sleeping on it wrong and kept fussing with it
>>
File: pepe60.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
pepe60.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
Why did isley post lewd pictures of trappy
>>
>>38534122
Maybe it was her idk. Why would some random anon have it?

Maybe she was e-slutting around 4chan before she tripped
>>
File: 315x3 deadlift aug31.webm (3MB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
315x3 deadlift aug31.webm
3MB, 480x550px
AM I A TALENT CHAD YET?

no but srs, i'm happy with my deadlift form and speed for right now.

>>38534051
>fuck off, 5kg every 6 weeks is nice progress
also, the program has a lot of room for error so if you fuck up a rep or two, it's all good, you have more sets anyway
>>
File: 1469156581974.jpg (101KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469156581974.jpg
101KB, 1080x1080px
>hip is healing up nicely, was able to squat 400 powndaroos for a few reps tonight
>kinda just feeling meh about squats
>having weird thoughts something to the effect of: "If i'm never going to make any more fucking gains, why am I lifting"
>direly trying to come up with an answer
>get home and realize i've only eaten 2500 kcals today and need at least another 500+
>whip out the halo top ice cream and a protein shake and go to town
>now I remember
>>
>>38534116
Since we're posting rare trappy pics why don't you post the one you got
>>
>>38534153
Yeah gimme 5 minutes pal. You want pink panties with black sweats or red panties midriff?
>>
>>38534137
you got a big face ya big head and why do you load your plates like that?
>>
>>38534165
Can I have BBBR instead?
>>
File: pepe29.png (191KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
pepe29.png
191KB, 477x768px
>>38534165
guess where you belong
>>
Fuck lads I just realized I'm gonna have to get up at 5AM every morning to get inside my uni gym before all the normies and curl bros come to do bicep curls in the squat rack.

>>38534137
Rolo a CUTE

>>38534195
Inside your tight butthole???
>>
>>38534165
Both preferably. I like midriffs and I wanna see another pic of her ass
>>
>>38534165
12 minutes la8r....
>>
Fil's glute and hamstring development is amazing, huge and shapely.

no homo
>>
>>38534165
Post the squat video
>>
>>38534279
I don't know anon, that sounds a little homo Tbh
>>
File: wew.jpg (50KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
50KB, 636x640px
>>38534279
agreed.

fils everything developement is amazing.
>>
>>38534316
Great song to get you pumped
http://youtu.be/TBLVkZYgspM
>>
>8pm
>only eaten 700kcal all day
I never learn
>>
Just benched 79kg for 2 sets of 3. Final set incomming. Remember mymax 1rm bench is only 80kg...
>>
>>38534373
>my max 1rm bench is only 80kg

Apparently not anymore lad
>>
>>38534389
Where's the picture
>>
>>38534394
you must prove you're worthy
>>
>>38534400
I'm a buda orbiter not a trappy orbiter but I still want to see it.
>>
>>38534400
Would a picture of my penis suffice? I turned 18 15 minutes ago
>>
>>38534410
You're not worthy
>>38534417
write livia on it
>>
>>38534452
but I just turned 18
>>
File: 1469899061989.jpg (31KB, 745x588px) Image search: [Google]
1469899061989.jpg
31KB, 745x588px
>>38534321
wew

got a chuckle and a half out of that
>>
>>38534454
What picture do you want to see? He says he'll post it if you cum on a picture of livia
>>
>>38534464
http://youtu.be/72WhEqeS6AQ
>>
>>38534454
ok
>>
u got mail ahaa
>>
>>38534454
Any anon fulfulling these terms will reward the whole thread!
>>
First person to cum on a printed out picture of livia will get the picture

they also need to post their email so i can send it to them personally
>>
File: 1458002222876.png (752KB, 868x651px) Image search: [Google]
1458002222876.png
752KB, 868x651px
>>38532856
plenty of people have cut on sheiko

your training methodology shouldn't change drastically on a cut, going from high volume to 5/3/1 while on lower calories is a surefire 100% certain way to lose tons of strength

keep doing what you've been doing, don't cut too drastically, limit your cut to ~3 months before you take a break, this works the best in my experience

also 5/3/1 sucks shit on a cut, AMRAP ability is the first thing that goes for me on a deficit
>>
>>38534599
youre not prutus? why should i trust you.
>>
Quick! Do i squat 119 like ny program aays or go straight to 120?
>>
>>38534599
Give me a picture of trappy and I'll take one for the team
>>
>>38534609
Because prutus is the one who is a liar lol just look at this thread, or any thread, he has a history of lying if you get to know him personally
>>
File: lips carved from an angel.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lips carved from an angel.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>38534618
This one should suit nice

good luck!

(dont forget your email with the picture in the same post)
>>
>>38534628
which one do you have? just post it on plg like prutus is gonna do
>>
>>38534628
I got all the rare pictures right?
>>
File: pepe62.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
pepe62.png
39KB, 914x1091px
This thread is pathetic
>>
>>38534638
prutus isnt going to do it, you should know by now that he's a weasel

i have both of them as well
>>
>>38534641
No probably not
>>
>>38534630

PAUL GET BACK IN THIS THREAD

NOW
>>
>>38534137
>mixed grip for 315
>3 reps
>posting here
kys tripfriend
>>
>>38534652
What pictures do I get?
>>
>>38534643
Haha I remember you unironically inviting trappy-chan to your panzercave
>>
>>38534628
paul says he will post them if you cum on this pic
>>
>>38534671
which one do you want
>>
>>38534681
All
>>
>>38534680
I already have them lol

>>38534686
Nah
>>
>>38534686
>>38534680
>>
>>38534674
Is this supposed to be an insult to me?

I needed to talk to trappy about the future of the general

something I never got to do
>>
>>38534695
the dream and the waking
>>
Anybody in or near St. Louis? Im moving up to O'Fallon in the next month and i need a new gym, preferably a locally owned powerlifting gym, any suggestions?
>>
>>38534703
hmm?
>>
>>38534695
The future belongs to me
>>
>>38534695
I recall you implying some 1on1 sexy time?
>>
>>38534708
I heard planetfitness is prertty good, check it out
>>
>>38534708
Max Effort Strength and Conditioning desu
>>
>>38534729
Thanks Marcus
>>
File: orange.jpg (52KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
52KB, 700x700px
Hello /plg/, I hope you have all had a good day, and I hope tomorrow is even better for all of you.

Especially you, my Bobby Hill looking friend, Panzer.

Goodnight /plg/ and sleep tight :)
>>
File: pepe64.jpg (25KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe64.jpg
25KB, 489x499px
>>38534739
*kisses*
>>
>>38534739
No one likes you , please stop tripping/posting and kill yourself
>>
>>38534729
Marcus Cavalcanti

Sounds regal
>>
>>38534716
they're both boys tho?
>>
>>38534744
Can i have a kiss marcus
>>
>>38534753
so?
>>
>>38534729
Looks sick but thats a 40 Minute drive from O'Fallon, is Powerbody USA any good?
>>
>>38534783

I sure hope thats elmers glue
>>
>>38534796
That would fuck up my screen
>>
>>38534783
Yeah this isnt happening lol I asked for a printed out picture with cum on it not fucking taking a diarrhea shit on your monitor kek
>>
>>38534783
Livia is pure! Stop that!

>>38534796
It better be
>>
>>38534806
Don't be a weasel and send it
>>
>>38534805
what part of printed out picture dont you understand? try again
>>
>>38534815
>weasel

You're being the weasel by doing literally nothing that I asked for

You got sperm yes? use that
You have print paper yes? use that
>>
File: pepe43.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepe43.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
>Trump says he wants a wall with towers,GPR systems, manpower along the wall and air assets in support

soon boardshorts's gf will be ousted
>>
>>38534830
who owns a printer syrupnigger, its like $100 for one
>>
>>38534830
I don't have a printer

Looks like sean weasels outs again
>>
>>38534838
>>38534852
>i dont have a printer

maybe you shouldnt have accepted a bet where the first 3 words were "printed out paper"

fucking baka
>>
>>38534838
>>38534852
Paul says if you cum on this picture
>>38534680

he will send the rares
>>
File: panzerpepe.jpg (222KB, 1525x917px) Image search: [Google]
panzerpepe.jpg
222KB, 1525x917px
>>38534832
not realistic desu
>>
>>38534872
Prove he said that

>>38534861
Weasel.
>>
>>38534881
A very reputable source. Paul is a man of his word, not subhuman scum like Sean
>>
File: pepe57.png (584KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
pepe57.png
584KB, 836x678px
>>38534875
its completely realistic

literally all you have to do is tax the money migrant workers send back to mexico and appropriate those funds to wall construction

or perhaps cut humanitarian aid and redirect it to the wall

or perhaps tax mexican ships at the us ports when bringing in products and use it to build the wall

these are all possibilities
>>
>>38534881
Sean is lying to shit up the thread. No way did Paul say that.
>>
It was shampoo anyway
>>
[email protected]

Send me cool emails please
>>
>>38534918
it was way too fucking thick and solid white
>>
>>38534918
can never trust britbongs
>>
>>38534708
>Anybody in or near St. Louis? Im moving up to O'Fallon in the next month and i need a new gym,

Eagle (Overland) is rag-tag, but it has some hardcore bodybuilders/strongmen/powerlifters.

JD's is good.

Max Effort is invite-only. Been there, it's great, but you'll need an "in".
>>
File: 1338244139850.jpg (162KB, 673x432px) Image search: [Google]
1338244139850.jpg
162KB, 673x432px
>>38534739
>orange.jpg

this make my pen0r tingle

>>38532972
well lad, you might be shit out of luck. See, the sad truth is I'm already past muh prime. hit dat der genetic dead end if you believe in that voodoo

I was the first to break the 300 kg diddly in plg, and first to break dat dere 700 lb diddly (317.5) in plg

i managed a 1700+ / 770+ kg total

oh, I also do the yearly /plg/ statistics survey and writeup (currently working on 2016's)

but other that that, there really isn't much to be proud of.

I'm also far from lean, and I never will be. kek, still fat to this day despite having tons of resources on diet/nutrition and having a very good understanding of it, and even experiencing what good diet & nutrition can do multiple times.

additionally, I don't know jack shit about training. even when I cared, i was beyond retarded and didn't know anything. and now, I couldn't train myself out of a fucking paper bag. I literally am in a yo-yo state of overfatigue or injury (or both) because i'm just strong enough and just stupid enough to wreck myself on a consistent basis trying to "try harder". it'd probably be super easy if I quit dicking around and trained like an actual athlete like Bodorio but i have to many mental problems to actually do something constructive

In addition to being 100% useless on training principles, I really don't know anything about technique for squat or bench. I have a moderate understanding of diddly, but nothing more than any other expert.

so I guess unless you think a 310-320 kg deadlift (a few times, once in comp) at 120 body weight, or the plg survey is cool, you really should just go balls deep and hate me. If you don't have any history with plg then I certainly am obnoxious, i'm sure.
>>
>>38534912
I am not saying that paul said that

I will send the pictures myself, but this weasel >>38534881
didnt hold up his end of the bargain lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_20160831-221008.png (361KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160831-221008.png
361KB, 1440x2560px
>>38534965
You literally did right here >>38534872
>>
>>38534965
why do you want people to cum on pictures of Trappy anyways Sean?
>>
>>38534961
>I'm already past muh prime
Lol.

You could quit lifting right now, start again with a home gym at 28 and hit your prime at 30-31 EASILY.
>>
>>38534961
Stop being an existentialist faggot norse, you need to get back on the horse and keep moving.

Just throw away the yo-yo and either get lean and fuck bitches, or get stronger and fuck thicc bitches.

If you think it will help you might even benefit from having a coach.
>>
>>38534976
I actually lied, I did talk to sean for 5 minutes because he came to shit up discord with more tranny posting
>>
>>38534881
post your email address
>>
>>38534991
>Implying Norsie's job wouldn't kill him before he turns 28

>>38535007
Oh well, that was a secondary part to it. The main part still applies
>>
>>38535004
>If you think it will help you might even benefit from having a coach.

if mike t or cws or someone were given him as a project in 2012 he'd probably be turtling 800+

but this is real life

he lives in real life

and real life is not kind to athletic potential in 9999/10000 cases
>>
>>38534976
Are you retarded? how does that screencap disprove anything? reread what I said you fucking dumbfuck
>>
>>38535042
Do you even lift (serious question)?
>>
>>38535054
he lifts his penis to Brazilian trannies and teenage boys
>>
>>38535077
>>38535077
>>38535077

dubs thread
>>
>>38535054
Says the fat weak shit who is outlifted by anyone who lifts weights after 6 months lmao
>>
>>38535019
[email protected]
>>
>>38535100
>outlifted by anyone
How about you. Do you out-lift me? Just curious things :)
>>
>>38535112
Everyone does, you're a fat weak shit who is outlifted by anyone who lifts weights after 6 months lmao
>>
>>38535142
>Everyone does
No, I asked about "you".

Would you like to share?

If you are ashamed, I understand.
>>
>>38534953
Thanks dude ill check them out
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.