[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do personal trainers get a lot of pussy /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: choosing_a_personal_trainer.jpg (63KB, 1024x807px) Image search: [Google]
choosing_a_personal_trainer.jpg
63KB, 1024x807px
Do personal trainers get a lot of pussy /fit/?
>>
If they are attractive, yes.
>>
>>38530371
no
>>
>>38530371
I dont know who exactly scedules a meeting with a PT where you live but ive seen the people wanting a session with a PT at my gym and i wouldnt accept money to fuck one of those people

Half are guys with injuries (im not gay so no offence to them) and the other half are hambeasts or older hambeasts

If you want that then go for it, knock yourself out
>>
>>38531187

My experience is the same. Every PT at my gym are just trained Normie's who have clearly never really been to the gym despite working in one.

They all just find out your goals, then find one of their preplanned routines and hand it to you, and then tell you wtf each machines name is.
>>
>>38531187
>>38531222

Whoops, realised you were talking about the gym goers, not the actual PTs. My mistake, I got trips though so its all good
>>
I imagine it's like a restaurant or bar job where the staff is made up of young outgoing people so they all hook up with each other
>>
>>38531301
This. Pt here. Fucked more co workers than others in the gym (only one). Shouldn't shit where you eat, but the temptation is definitely there
>>
>>38530371
that guy's fucking face
>>
>>38532128

holy shit im so mad at his fucking face
>>
>>38532128

Looks like the female's face but with facial hair
>>
>>38531301
>>38531796

This is the weirdest thing but I understand it, it's funny because I see a few of the other PT's avoiding the ones in that social circle.

It brings me back to the fear of having a gf who does that sort of job and not being with her every day/during the day because of that attitude.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.