[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x380px
How did you guys learn to squat/deadlift/OHP? I can seem to ever get past 185 on squats and I feel it has something to do with my form. I always restart stronglifts at that point and everytime I return I still can't do it. It's becoming depressing.
>>
>>38529755
Damn her areolas are tiny
>>
>>38529755
Lower the work weight and work on form.
Go look on youtube for videos on how to perform those lifts correctly. I mean correct correct not a unique form specific to one workout.
Take your phone camera or webcam and take videos of yourself when lifting and correct as needed.

Go look on youtube for instructional videos
>>
If it's really a form problem film yourself and post the video for a critique and work on it.

Adding volume sets with lighter weights at the end of heavy sets helps me personally break weight plateaus
>>
>>38529755
For squats best thing for me at least was pausing at the bottom, descending slow and controlled, go past parallel, keep knees spread as far as possible, and switching to low bar. That way my hams, adbucters and lower back was able to catch up with my quads.
>>
if you think it has something to do with your form why would you start a thread without videos for people to formcheck
>>
I did a couple of sessions with a personal trainer. I found one who was a competitive powerlifter.
>>
Even if you play twinkle twinkle little star on the piano 1000x, that doesn't mean you're gonna know Fur Elise.

You will fail and you gotta keep pushing at that same weight for a little while. You dont drop down to 0, you deload a bit. Maybe you didn't sleep or eat enough last night. This will affect you if you're natty doing SL5x5 at a decent enough level that you're basically PRing everytime in the gym
>>
>>38529755
thats that oldest girl from the adam sandler movie
>>
>>38529755
What about your goddamn nutrition?
>>
I can only squat deep with my arms in front of me. When I try and put my arms up to where the bar is sitting on my back, I lose all of my depth. What could be causing this issue?
>>
>>38529755
I hope you mean 185 kilos.
>>
>>38529755
practice nigga
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.