[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of an asshole are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: whoot.jpg (45KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
whoot.jpg
45KB, 553x552px
Were you a bigger asshole before or after you began lifting?
>>
>>38529651
before insercuity is a massive bitch in social situations.
>>
Wasn't an asshole before. Very loyal. Shy. Autismo3000. Fat.

Started lifting 4 years ago. Now I'm a cunt. Love my gf but can't help but get raging boners for qt3.14's.

Started taking tren. Fuck me. Massive cunt.
>>
>>38529651
I've gone from being a moderate passive aggressive asshole to being a slightly aggressive asshole
>>
>>38529651
I don't know.
I've been called mean and a dick many times but I supposed that's just how it is.
>>
>>38529651
i'm a very blunt guy but by no means an asshole, most of what i say is just the truth, i mean well but don't like to sugar coat shit

some people might see me as a dick, but those who know me know i'm a nice guy, that's really all that matters.
>>
I always treated people the way I liked to be treated.
>>
I thought I was nice, but it wasn't as pure beforehand.

Now that I'm fit I've matured (due to experiencing more-not strictly from getting more fit) as well and find more genuine kindness in addition to having more backbone for myself.

Before I would have helped someone, but only if I thought they would remember down the line and give back to me. Now I do it more based off of whether I think it is the right thing for them.

Similar outcomes, but the reasoning is important
>>
actually the clown of the class, later after graduation of gymnasium started working out, in college became aesthetic (good old Zyzz motivational times). Be nice to everyone, still didn't make lots of friends and girls didn't take me serious. One summer met her - my wife. Now we are married happily for 3 years, have a son that has my genes, I dropped out of fitness for a year, now coming back because I want to be a nice example for my son. Being married is cool, but it still makes you a beta with the other females. I'm still acting stupid and cant have a nice convo with my girl colleagues on work. I feel like an asshole
>>
>>38529940
So, like a raging homo?
>>
File: 1431389845615.jpg (148KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1431389845615.jpg
148KB, 600x402px
Nah, I'm nicer now. I was angry, edgy, irritated, and undisciplined in highschool. I had thin skin and would often lash out and bully people, show up to school drunk, fuck around in class. I was popular, but more in like a "hey do something crazy you jackass" popular, like a dancing monkey. I was chubby and instigated fights often.

Now that I've started lifting, cutting, reading and educating, I'm a different fucking person. Far calmer and focused, and much more self confident. I'm still very high test but I've become more introverted and channeled it into more of a bluntness, stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours, so to speak. It's been fantastic for me.
>>
>>38529651
I'm as nice as I can possibly be yet people still think I'm an asshole.
I'm probably too blunt.
>>
>>38529844
same here
>>
>>38529651
I come over as a tough guy, the alpha male
>>
>>38530174
This basically
The personality gains have been massive after lifting, whole new person
>>
>>38530226
not understanding the word nice.
>>
I've noticed driving in the city for work has made me an asshole. Now I kind of understand why people are so angry in Long Island and NYC.
>>
>>38529981
lol you're a fucking faggot dude, you simply grew a bigger ego, that's all
>>
lmao all these nimrods saying they're "more blunt", when in reality you all really mean "more forceful". You're not nice, you idiots, you're simply more in-your-face about everything and nobody likes that

.....or you
>>
>>38531317
Ego is good. I reject your claim and name you the faggot.
>>
File: 1435105413652.jpg (33KB, 525x420px) Image search: [Google]
1435105413652.jpg
33KB, 525x420px
>>38530504
>spot the faggot who's stand-off-ish and gives two-word responses
>>
>>38531358
I'm more honest about my intentions.

That said, I've checked my intentions to make sure that I'm not being an asshole either. Before it was more of a passive nice-guy mentality.

It's improved my personal happiness and personal relationships by a large margin.
>>
>>38529651
>read OPs heading as
>How big is your asshole?
>open thread
>I can't jack off to this
Thanks you asshole.
>>
>>38531362
your rejection has been denied. You decide whether or not something is good for someone? What kind of condescending tool says this? You're probably bigger than the average joe, and use this to your advantage. Sure, most of /fit/ does the same thing, but a lot of us also experienced MENTAL GAINS, you tryhard nut.
>>
>>38531404
My favors of goodwill are predicated on that- not overall behavior.

Do I do my job at work to the best of my ability?
Yes, because it is the correct thing.

Do I help my younger brother in law now the lawn?
The first time, yes. If it seems like he got behind on chores due to personal and preventable choices, no.

That's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>38531383
No, the people around you simply deal with more of your bullshit now because are a more aesthetic and stronger version of your former self. But, keep telling yourself that you're improving in more areas than your physique, bud.
>>
>>38531445
My physique is still unnoticeable through my regular clothes.

I don't dish nearly as much bullshit as before either.
>>
>>38531444
fuck your trips and, no, you're not more intellectual and thoughtful, so quit convincing yourself of that
>>
>>38531479
Admit it, jackass.

I have the digits, and I am a better steward of my relationships.
>>
>>38531472
I never said it was noticeable. I said they tolerate you more because you look better than before. Stay on-cue, junior.
>>
>>38531503
If it's not noticeable than they wouldn't be able to tell that I look better and therefore would not treat me better.
>>
File: 786903094856.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
786903094856.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>>38531499
Wow, what an unnecessary use of the word "steward"
>>
>>38531512
You just like to argue, don't you?
>>
>>38531558
It's literally my job lol
>>
>>38531372
Literally me. What's wrong with me senpai?
>>
I'm less intelligent. Oh well, we all know the risks.
>>
Such an asshole my grandmother said she thinks I have a mental disorder....
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.