[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do on a rest day!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What do on a rest day!?
>>
play a sport, fighting, cimbing etc(have to be something you enjoy(
its sad if you have all these muscle but all you use them for is picking shit up and putting them back down
>>
File: 1429913708313.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429913708313.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>38528916
>its sad if you have all these muscle but all you use them for is picking shit up and putting them back down

but thats what i like to do
>>
>>38528956
then dont have rest days then, eat and lift as a mudafucka, get mad strong and huge, no such thing as undertraining just under eating and undersleeping and sicne lifting is what you like to do nothing is stooping you from getting big as a brick wall, when you find something you like to do you have to go all out on it bro, this is hovw you live a happy and fulfilling life, not saying you bills dont have to be payed just you should live acording how YOU want lo live and not how others EXPECT you to live
>>
>>38529041
Ya but overtrainning is a thing
>>
>>38528858
Get a fucking job.
>>
File: image.png (34KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 350x346px
>>38529041
>Capitalizes certain words to put emphasis

Dropped.
>>
rest
>>
>>38529049
YOUR BODDY IS HIGHLY ADEPTABLE TO STRESS IF YOU CONTINUE TO "OVERTRAIN" FOR LONG ENOUGH YOUR BODY WILL ADEPT BY INCREASING WORK CAPACITY AND AND IT WILL LONGER BE OVERTRAING SOON, YESS IN THE BEGINNING YOU WILL BE WEAKER BUT AFTER YOUR WORK CAPACITY HAS INCREASED YOU WILL BE MAD STRONG AL THE STRONGEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AL HAVE TREMENDOUS WORK CAPACITY
>>
>>38529118
You're an idiot and so is anyone stupid enough to listen to you.
>>
>>38528858
Jack off all day
usually 12 to 15 times
>>
Think about her.
>>
>>38528858
Read.
>>
File: WRESTLERS.jpg (11KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
WRESTLERS.jpg
11KB, 237x213px
>>38529196
this is how people that "overtrain" look like
>>
>>38528858
>rest day
how dyel are you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.