[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 21323542452534.jpg (136KB, 964x1100px) Image search: [Google]
21323542452534.jpg
136KB, 964x1100px
around 100kg and 1.77cm tall and I cant fucking lose weight....

Ive done a shitton of stamina workouts, dont work.

weights? Feels like I just get alot of muscle development + fat so I just gain more weight.

I eat normally, breakfast, lunch, dinner, just normal food like chicken, beef, pork, vegeterian with some carbohydrates like rice/quinoa/potatoes or pasta. I havent eated shit like chips, chocolate, soda etc for almost a year but I still dont lose weight.

what the fuck do I do wrong /fit/?
>>
eat less
>>
trappy
r
a
p
p
y
>>
Eat less you fucking idiot

Fat people are the fucking worst, NO YOU DONT EAT NORMALLY IF YOURE OBESE
>>
File: 434.png (432KB, 621x440px) Image search: [Google]
434.png
432KB, 621x440px
>5ft8
>100 fucking kilos
>fucking 100 kilos

how could someone let themselves go that badly?
>>
you're obviously fucking up your diet so just go see a professional and get it together

also, get your ass to the gym and lift heavy shit. do you want to lose weight and keep looking like a useless slob? no? then go lift shit up.
>>
>>38528316
>I eat normally.
Do you count your calories? You'd be surprised how many "normal" diets are bad for you. Especially if you're including any decent amount of rice or potatos, and if you're cooking that meat in oil.

Learn how to count calories and count EVERYTHING that passes your lips. You use a tiny dash of oil to cook up a steak? Count it. Squeeze a lemon on your salad? Count it.

If you're just going to be to lazy to count then instead try limiting yourself to ONE of your "normal" meals a day and two or three snacks (by which I mean a banana or something, not a bowl of ice cream). But you won't get anywhere near as good results as if you are counting and you won't be able to figure out why.
>>
>>38528325
>>38528383
>>38528627

This is what I ate today for example:

breakfast: 1 cup of coffee

lunch: 2 chorizos and some noodles

dinner: 2x minced meat 100g beefsteaks + potatoes

how can this be "too much"?
>>
>>38528316
you can still get fat on eating "normally"
>>
>>38528885

You eat like shit and clearly don't have the brain cells to cook for yourself. Fucking eat real food and not processed shit.
>>
>>38528395
i seriously dont look obese, just a little chubby. Got pretty chocked when I looked at the scale for the first time.

>>38528901
I dont dedicate my life to /ck/, I mainly like to cook something quick and not something that takes 3 hour/day
>>
>>38528316
Read the sticky
>>38528885
>Some noodles
>2 chorizos
How much calorie in them ? Because when I was fat I ate for 500g of dry noodles and I considered that "not that much really".
What about seasoning ? Alcohol ?
You're a fucking retard. Read the sticky you daft mongoloid.
>>
Cut sugar ALL sugar
Cut processed shit
Cut fast food
Do a lot of cardio, lift if is possible
Eat less bread, carbohydrates in general
Drink a lot of water
>>
If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. The human body literally CAN'T work any other way.

If it's not working for you, then your math is wrong somewhere. Either you are eating more than you think, or you are burning less than you think. Or both.
>>
File: My advice for fatty mcdonut.jpg (234KB, 1201x482px) Image search: [Google]
My advice for fatty mcdonut.jpg
234KB, 1201x482px
>>38528316
I have some easy way: Cut it of, that fat. If that seems too easy, then read pic related. There are proven ways to loose fat. Kind regards from a recovering ex-fatty. Always remember: You are the one that decides. No excuses!
>>
>>38529038
btw: Count your calories, motherfucker.
>>
>>38528885
>1 cup of coffee
White or black?

>2 chorizos
Holy shit dude, chorizos are one of the most calorie dense items I can think of

>Noodles
All empty calories, would it surprise you to find that a mere four small packs of instant ramen are your entire days worth of calories?

>minced meat
You'll find it has more calories than a normal cut of meat because they mostly use the shitty fat parts of the animal, but small serves mitigate this to some degree.

>Potatoes
Dude, no, tonnes of calories. Also how many potatoes?

With the exception of the meat (and even that could be improved) and the coffee (unless it's black) this is a terrible diet. Replace the chorizos with two eggs or something. Remove the noodles entirely and have a leafy salad or something like that. Keep the mince if you can't afford proper cuts of meat but replace the potatoes with broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, peas or something along those lines. If you're cooking all this stuff in oil (you didn't mention), well don't do that. The meat only needs the tiniest bit of oil to cook, sausages don't need to be oil cooked (but like i said you should cut the sausages anyway) and neither do potatoes.
>>
>>38529497
>White or black?

>implying a splash of milk makes the slightest bit of difference
>>
>>38529518
A latte is more than two thirds milk you mong. Do you just drink a whole cup of milk and say "ehh, it's just a splash"?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.