[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bulking and cutting a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: NFqJLsb.jpg (60KB, 697x512px) Image search: [Google]
NFqJLsb.jpg
60KB, 697x512px
Is bulking and cutting a meme?
>>
I'll let you know when I'm done with my first cycle of it. Bulked up 30 lbs in 6 months and now cutting back down. Lost 13 lbs of it so far in the past 2 months but I don't feel anymore aesthetic and still have a good belly on me. Also my lifts have stalled hard. Well see
>>
>>38527622
Yes it's a meme. You can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time
>>
Yes unless you are a competing body builder
>>
I can't stand this fat fuck
>>
>>38527714
Well hello newfriend.
>>
>>38527733
>Being this new

I want summerfags to leave
>>
>>38527714
care to explain how?
>>
>>38527774
Ifs involved
>you are untrained
>you are obese
>you are on roids

Its possible but very unlikely otherwise unless you have perfect routine and nutrition
>>
this made me chuckle
>>
>>38527847
It's easy even for intermediates, you just have to put s tiny bit of into meal timings,
>>
>>38527697
>Bulked up 30 lbs in 6 months
5 lbs/month isn't really bulking. I've been bulking for soon 2 months and I'm around 20 lbs up.
>>
>>38527867
>Meal timings
You are really embarrassing yourself, please leave
>>
Bulking really works if you eat a lot and never skip a workout.
Cutting is a bitch tho and that's how i got to strong chub mode
>>
>>38527891
you are a fat fuck, that's why
bulking =/= eating like a pig
bulking means 300-1000 calories above maintenance
>>
How did this fat faggot make outside of his house? With a crane?
>>
>>38527891
Yes it is
Unless you're really far along, you're probably just getting fatter than you need to
>>
>>38527622
Bulking is for sure a meme.
Everyone bulks wrong and justifies it as a way of eating whatever they want because they have zero control.

When you bulk you should have a slight caloric increase that is appropriate to your macros (ex: adding 1 scoop more to your diet).
If done right you should gain almost no extra body fat (or minimal amounts at worst case scenario) as you are increasing your TDEE with muscle mass.
>>
>>38527622
If you overbulk, for example if you want to stay around 15-16% body fat during your bulk but hit ~18-20% accidentally, can you then eat at maintenance or even a tiny deficit until you get back into your 15-16% range and still gain strength/muscle, or is the extra accidental mass stored as fat too far gone to be used as sufficient fuel for strength/muscle gain?
>>
>>38529880
fat can't be used for muscle gains.
>>
yes, there is 1 rule

never go above 15% bf
>>
>>38527622
If you recomp forever you will eventually hit a wall and make zero progress. don't be a dip, just cut and bulk or you will be dyel forever
>>
>>38530346
Only half true.
Fat can not be used for actual protein synthesis.
However, cellular regeneration/division/health requires fat. All hormone creating/converting organs require fat. Veins carrying nutrients to your muscles require fat.
Everything in the body requires fat on some level for some process either directly or indirectly.
Just because it doesn't actually make muscles, doesn't mean it doesn't help keep the muscle you do have healthy or increase body efficiency of creating new muscle growth.
However the effects of different fats are still being studied in depth as it requires years of following strict diet regiments, swapping diet regiments for others. To determine why these fats above those fats are more beneficial.
Currently the most beneficial fats for hormone conversion are a string of medium chain saturated fats. While it's commonly known that omega 3 fats reduce inflammation helping the cardiovascular system.
>>
>>38527865
boogie is a class S awesome dude
>>
>>38527622
>If you are not receiving exogenous androgens it's a meme
>>
>>38527718
he can't stand, either
>>
yes and no
I'd put it this way: in order to achieve best possible results in the long run, the closer you are to your genetic potential (optionally: potential dictated by drugs you're currently taking), the slower you should be changing your body mass
>>
File: applause-this-man.gif (81KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
applause-this-man.gif
81KB, 211x211px
>>38532145
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.