[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARMs cycle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2rqn29e.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2rqn29e.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
I'm thinking about doing an S4+Ostarine+LGD-4033 cycle

1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 Ostarine 25mg per day
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 HCGenerate
1-12 N2Slin

This is my first ever cycle, I've been lifting for well over a year now but was using a shitty program and didn't do the meme strengthbase routines which I regret.

Eating at a surplus, doing a strength based PPL.

Is a PCT and on cycle liver support needed on SARMS?
>>
dumb.

just use regular hormones.
>>
>>38526238
Extremely hard to get where I'm at and risk getting court martialed before regular court if caught.
>>
Is pct needed

Yes

Just do regular roids tho

Safer and cheaper
>>
>>38526250
>Yes
What would my PCT look like? Just a regular test booster and AI or something else?

>Just do roids
Read >>38526247

>Safer
From what I've heard SARMS are safer

>Cheaper
I'm fucking rich
>>
>>38526247
ostarine won't do shit at 25mg, at least not compared to real orals. i've used ostarine, it made me stronger, but the strength/size gains weren't anywhere close to normal hormones, the pumps in the gym weren't intense, and i never had that always on/pumped/tight feeling i had that i experienced with typical hormones.

i'd drop the s4 and up the ostarine to at least 50mg, and double the lgd-whatever dosage too.

i don't know what hcgenerate is, and n2slin sounds interesting, but i haven't read much about it.

ostarine can give you gyno. people will say it won't, but believe me, it'll make your nips juicy. keep enough serms on hand (nolvadex, raloxifene) to counter any gyno if it decides to flare up on top of what you need for your pct.
>>
>>38526270
PCT would be regular roid pct

Do research on the substances, and take bloods to see if you've been suppressed

>SARMS safer

They're quite new and there's not a lot of research

At least with testosterone you know what you're getting

Don't listen to people saying they're safe when they're selling them at the same time

>hard to get

I doubt it. What country are you in?

If US, you can definitely get roids at a military base.
>>
>>38526270
>>38526288
actually after reading the "ingredients" (lol) for n2slin, it just seems like another bunk supplement. don't waste your money. hcgenerate is probably the same since it's advertised as a test booster.

there only thing i'm aware of that you can take to actually increase your testosterone is clomiphene.
>>
>>38526288
I'm already low test, but not low enough for doctor to give me TRT.
Ostarine at 50mg won't be as suppressive as normal roids.
>>
>>38526340
>>Ostarine at 50mg won't be as suppressive as normal roids.

i wouldn't be so sure about that
>>
>>38526351
So drop the Ostarine?
>>
>>38526362
no, don't use any sarms or hormones if you don't want to be suppressed. we don't know how suppressive they are in dosages you need to run them at to make solid gains.

they aren't magic. they still shut you down. they still give you gyno.
>>
honestly if you're already "low test" just take 50mg clomiphene a day.

it'll probably do more than ostarine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.