[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quickest way to lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 493x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 493x568px
Hi /fit/ first time poster

My body looks like pic related so I'm kinda muscular but not really. Im meeting a girl on the 23rd of September who likes me but she's into really skinny guys. Like... On the verge of anorexia skinny... I really want to become like that as soon as possible.

I'm 64 kg and 5'8 tall. So I'm normal weight now. Exercise regularly and I don't care how much food I have to not eat.

>inb4 going auschwitz mode

I've heard starvation makes you gain huge weight when I finally have to eat to stay alive.
>>
>>38525075
>giving a phuck about what a slut cares
Kys, faggot
>>
>>38525075
Go on keto high fats and moderate protein intake under 25 carbs but if your like me i have less then 10 carbs a day. Im 170 my fat is 287 grams 1406 calories from fat. 123 grams of protein 406 calories and my carbs are 5-10 grams which comes from almonds. Ive went from 200 lbs to 170 in a month. Or you can water fast for 7 days or eat one meal a day of mostly fats no carbs
>>
>>38525163
Very helpful thank you. Hope that's all working out for you
>>
>>38525409
he's right the fastest way to do it is to cut carbs
anyway you need to eat some broccolli and try to have high quality fats like avocado, salmon or olive oil.
This goes even faster if you do cardio.
>>
Different anon here. Also trying to lose weight quickly. Is this...terrible?

3 years ago I was 106kg and a 2 years ago I got down to 80kg. I'm currently back up to 90kg also 6'0''. I've been eating like pic related for the past 3 weeks or so with one cheat day on the weekends of a normal 2000 calorie day. I'm in a foreign country for work and I'm not really exercising just trying to get my mind right again for when I get back to the states because when I first got here I was just eating noodles and rice and noodles and getting fatter quicker.

Am I over doing it, or is this about right? It's not hard for me. I just know that I will have to carefully add more to my diet and begin exercising. Also I actually found Avacados here so I think im going to alternate between boiled chicken breast and avacados for dinner.
>>
>>38525075
>changing yourself for a woman
But seriously, what the fuck are you thinking

On a side note, if you lose that much weight on an aggressive cut you may also lose your libido.
>>
>>38526254
Desperate, bump
>>
>>38526254
dude, a great way to lose weight is to not drink alcohol every night....
>>
>>38525075
>changing yourself for ONE girl
She has shit taste, too.
You could always kill yourself, that's an easy way to lose weight.
>>
>>38527682
>>38526254

That is pathetic. Hit your 1640 and drop the alcohol.

What do you want to hear? A couple carrots, a bite of chicken, and a few drinks is a good fucking day? What's wrong with you
>>
>>38527804
It's just vodka, what's wrong with clear liquor? Or do you want him to drink more to hit 1500+ calories, what for?
>>
>>38527832
If you can't see for yourself that his diet is a complete fuck up, I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>38527917
Hey, I'm sure my diet is a fuck up, that's why i'm asking. Is there a certain way to hit the 1640. I know myfitnesspal suggests goals for cals and macros I just wasnt sure if those goals were /fit/ approved for weight loss. Is it all a lost cause if I am not hitting the gym and just walking around and playing on a drum kit for a half hour each day?
>>
>>38526254

Peanut butter on toast, OP.

Also milk shaka bra
>>
>>38525075
cut of your leg
>-50lbs in few second
>>
>>38525163
>>38525434
Not OP, but why are fats better than carbs for cutting though? Don't fats have a higher amount of calories per gram?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.