[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one guy be so fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 20160830_190909.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_190909.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
This was in a restaurant earlier
>>
>>38524851
Quit posting selfies on /fit/, faggot.
>>
>>38524851
Why the fuck are you taking photos of fat people you autist? Don't you have anything better to do than take photos for a thread on 4chan?

I laugh at the fph threads but man you're just sad.
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 306x306px
>used to be a server at an applebees
>there was a fat family that would come in frequently
>father was about as big as OPs pic
>literally stunk up HALF the restaurant
>always pray when he waddled through the door that he wouldnt be in my section
>still have no idea how we didnt get any complaints

No way in FUCK would I still have an apetite if I was sitting anywhere near him. The stench made me gag.
>>
His friends are visibly concerned
>>
the three of them look like retards
>>
Fuck off loser, this is why no one can be happy and kill themselves. Because they have to leave the house if they even manage to and are in constant fear of people like you
>>
>>38524906
You should have seen how much the one on the left kept crossing his arms and legs >>38524917
He needs surgery
>>
>>38524917

>Makes shit life choices

>Goes out for more food, another bad choice for his health

>Apparently will be suprised when people are disgusted.

He chose this for himself. He isnt like a burn victim, or genetically defected poor soul. His image was entirely his shit willpower and choices. He deserves ridicule, because maybe that will finally stop him from eating, so fuck off fatty.
>>
>>38524967
Anyone else have this fantasy of forcing fat people to strip naked and eat out of pig troughs while being slapped, whipped, and made to squeal like pigs?
>>
>>38524983
No and you should keep things like that to yourself
>>
>>38524983
that gives me to many Deliverance vibes, but I would like to slap and whip them into making something like a pyramid or gym.
>>
>>38525018
Didn't even mean
>rape
Just like absolute humiliation
Collecting their tears and making them drink it

Record it and send it to loads of people
>>
>>38524851

slow night on fit again eh?

>and oh yeah, once again op is a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>38524983
Spotted the teenie
>>
>>38524851
Hey you fucking asshole that's me

Was linked here by my friend
>>
>>38525057
Stop pretrnding to be me you faggot

Hey OP fuck you. Don't take photos of me when you look like a little skinny gay boy. I will fuck your shit up when i see you. Stockton 209 bitch for real i will get that ugly slug you were sat with and make her eat my big fat hairy asshole and you can't do nothing. NOTHING! You look like a starving little skeleton you limpdick bitch.
>>
>>38524851
You should see some of the fatasses who come into my work on a daily basis. I want to throw up by the end of the day from looking at the masses of them. It's pathetic... there really is an epidemic baka
>>
File: 1471164019913.jpg (53KB, 816x488px) Image search: [Google]
1471164019913.jpg
53KB, 816x488px
>>38524851
>>
>>38524923
Crossing legs is a sign of concern/tension/whatever? I guess that makes sense since I'm an anxious fuckaroo. Never thought it was a social no-no too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.