[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arch Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: arch pain.jpg (10KB, 280x326px) Image search: [Google]
arch pain.jpg
10KB, 280x326px
>start running
>two years later start getting intense arch pain
>get insoles to combat it
>works for a little while
>today I can barely walk because of it
Has anyone had this and cured it because I thought it went away and it just came back again?
>>
Have you tried standing on a tennis ball?
>>
Yep. You may need new shoes, and you may need to spend more money than you want to. I also stopped running.
>>
>>38521304
Do this also what kind of orthotics are you using?
>>
>>38521300
>>start running
>>two years later start getting intense arch pain
>>get insoles to combat it
>>works for a little while
>>today I can barely walk because of it
I just took a long ass (three month) break from running and now I'm fine for the last year.
>>
>>38521304
I have with mixed results
>>38521333
Just the store brand from CVS
>>
Have you had a break since you started? Do you run for time?
>>
Just started feeling this a week or two ago. Its called plantar fasciitus.
>>
>>38522031
Yes to both
>>38522098
It feels more towards the front of my foot but I'm fairly sure it is plantar fascitus
>>
How long and how often do you take a break?
>>
>>38522488
Usually run in the fall-spring taking the summer off because it's too hot
>>
Had the same problem, orthopedic doctor suggested that I try a pair of Nike Free 5 so that I could do some toe range of motion movements that she prescribed throughout the day.
At first I got shin splints but in about a month most of the pain went away.
I have since moved to the free 3, and it has kept me pain free for 5 years now.
>>
File: massageball-globo-rot.jpg (84KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
massageball-globo-rot.jpg
84KB, 458x458px
>>38521300
do you heelstrike or forefoot OP?

i had plantar fasciitis and used pic related. it feels orgasmic and made it go away within weeks.
>>
>>38521767
>Just the store brand from CVS
you're fucking yourself up

get properly diagnosed for your type of foot you mongoloid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.