[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

600 pounds, where do I start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: x8v4PmV.jpg (120KB, 630x776px) Image search: [Google]
x8v4PmV.jpg
120KB, 630x776px
So Im 34, in between jobs, 600 pounds. Ive basically decided either to lose weight or kill myself. So whats best for someone as massive as me?
>>
reading the fucking sticky
>>
>>38520814
Write down everything that you are eating and drinking and start from there
>>
Kys. 600 lbs is too much you'll never make it. 300 is the cut off to having a chance of making it.
>>
stop eating
>>
>>38520814
Kill yourself and roll again.
>>
600 lbs? Just finish the job and kill yourself.
>>
https://youtu.be/8svuSIYQu74

I don't know if you're serious or not, but watch this video. There are people like you who have done it before, and don't let these faggots on /fit/ tell you any different. If you really are 600 libras please post time stamped pics tho.
>>
I hit basically 290, 300lbs, and I was so fucking unhealthy and devoid of energy and stamina. How do people live at twice the weight?
>>
>>38520814
take a couple of multivamins and some suplements and go starve. you can last like 2 years you fat fuck
>>
>>38520832
Kys
>>
>>38520814
do you have a feeder?
>>
Lose the weight and then strangle yourself with the fat folds. At least that way they won't have to break a wall down to get you out of the building
>>
>>38520910
Fatty detected
>>
I get out and do shit, I shower, I fucking walk around and get outside, not like the guy in the video I was linked.
>>
>>38520979
Then how are you 600 lbs. Then you need to stop eating so much.
>>
Today I had a philly cheesesteak and some hashbrowns, Ive been up since 9am, not really hungry. Some days I eat a lot more, but most days thats basically it.
>>
>>38520979
Literally all you have to do at that weight to lose fat is just eat less. The amount of calories to maintain there is fucking insane. Just stop eating. Even eating twice the amount a normal person eats, you'd still be eating at a deficit from what you currently are.
Through in walking a set amount daily, maybe some light weight work (too much and you might give yourself a fucking heart attack), and you'll just straight up melt the fat off.
It's honestly way more difficult to stay that weight than it is to lose weight.
>>
you basically have already killed yourself by getting to 600 pounds. It's gonna be a long ride.

3x10 fork putdowns is what i recommend
>>
>>38520979
Replace your food addiction with something else like videogames. Please note I said "replace" and not "supplement". The "how" of this situation is that you're eating too much. The food you consume sustains this fatty storm of flesh that's parasiting your existance. I can't answer why you eat too much, what fuels your addiction, maybe you've got abandonment issues or you're unfulfilled by your daily activities, but I can say that you eat too much.
>>
Take up cigarettes or meth, those people look pretty skinny.
>>
>>38520814
My safest bet have to go with SS+GOMAD
>>
>>38520881
The fact this nigger whining on 4chan already shows you about his "dedication"
>hey I'm fat! But I have no willpower feed me /fit/!
Literately every fat thread ever
>>
>>38520814
eat only broccoli and grilled chicken for two years.
punch the air for cardio until you can't hold your arms up anymore. Repeat til you die or lose 300 lbs then start walking for hours a day.
>>
>>38520832
>>38520910
Everyone keeps saying this, but that's what I'm trying to figure out! What are the keys to weightloss?!?!?!?!
>>
First of all
>read the fucking sticky
Lots of useful info there.
Read and reread it, learn it, live it
You need a complete life change.
Second
>Learn as much as you can about food and where it comes from
You're whole relationship with food needs to change. Learn about calories and count them
Third
Don't be asking /fit/ for serious advice, at your weight, you should be working with your doctor to help with your weight loss. But definitely start learning about calories, as they play the biggest part in your weightloss journey.
Goodluck
>>
>>38520814
Literally eat less and move more
>>
serious question. What's it like being 600 pounds?
>>
every time you eat something write it down. I promise you by the end of the day you'll be amazed by how much you really eat. cut out half the things on your daily list.
once you've done that for a couple of weeks start eating brown rice, broccoli and lentils, that will fill you up for longer on less calories.
Weight will start coming off really fast. Once you feel up to it start light excersise.
Also cut out soda or at least switch to diet soda. You'll cut out hundreds of calories from every day and you'll barely notice.
Good luck - this will be hard but you can do it.
>>
>>38521212
this is very true, every fat fix thread is the same because they are all looking for the trick, that magic thing that drops all the weight in a week. you don't gain 400 pounds in a month you won't loose 400 pounds in a month. even if they don't want to read the sticky, a tiny bit of self reflection would give them the answer they need. "what did i do to get this fat?" whatever the answer is to that question, do the fucking opposite
>>
OP don't listen to these guys. You need liposuction. It will you take you a decade to lose that much weight. You don't have the determination to keep at it for that long
>>
May as well start saving for loose skin surgery/lipo while you're at it
>>
>>38521315
eat less.
that's literally it.
>>
>>38520814
GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING READ THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING STICKY YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING FATASS GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>38520814
start believing in reincarnation or just eat less fat ass.
>>
>>38520814
See >>17018018
>>
Go on keto
>>
>>38520814
Hey guys Boogie2988 coming at you live through the power of the Internet.

If you're that fat go to your parents and beg them for money to see a psychotherapist to work out your problems. Nobody gets that fat without trying to be fat.
>>
>>38520814
SS + GOMAD is what you need
>>
>>38520825

This. And immediately eliminate all soda and fruit juice from your diet. Or at least limit yourself to one glass a day. Then follow the sticky and slowly eliminate more shit from your diet.
You can do it!
>>
>>38520814
Eat 3 regular size meals a day (700 cal roughly) with no snacks or drinking anything other than water until you are small enough to start exercising, then start doing that. Repeat until 200 pounds.
>>
>>38520814
Read the sticky. It has awesome advice. Start a cut. I'm guessing you're not disciplined at all, so start a cut at 200 cals deficit per day.

Right now, even a fucking minute decrease in food or increase in exercise will do wonders. If you can, go on slow walks or strolls 3 times a week. Even a slow hobble for 10-15 minutes. Whatever you can do.

If you can't manage that, clap in time to music. I'm not even kidding, it worked for some moron on tumblr as that initial start. To move up from that, windmill your arms in slow circles forwards, then backwards, then in opposite directions for a minute each.

I'm praying the 3rd paragraph will be unecessary.

In case you cbf'd reading it, here's it in greentext:
>read sticky
>200 cals per day deficit
>track things honestly
>try to go on slow walks 3 times every week for as long as you safely can

When you make a little progress, report back. Or increase deficit and length/intensity of walks.
>>
>>38520836
>O look the plg tripfag is being rude

Someone screen shot this crazy moment
>>
>>38520825
Download myfitnesspal and log everything you consume so you can actually see what garbage you are shoveling down your throat.
>>
>>38522513
>provide answer
>which is calorie deficit
>which is eating less
>guys????whats the magical little trick?????

Every fucking time

This kind of thread is actually fat peolle hate thread. Because you can truly see what a fatty mind is. They don't seek improvement. Nor should you help them.
>>
>>38521174
This, ciggerettes curb food cravings. Plus, nicotine a stimulant. Just watch out at 600 that's super heart disease territory.

I was only 210 but I binfw ate. You gotta stop cold turkey and eat BARE MINIMUM. That's what I did. I only eat like a protein shake a day. Sometimes I'll feel dizzy and I try to eat some sugar.

GO ON KETO IF YOU CANT CONTEOL YOUR EATING. EAT ALL YOU WANT. SLOWLY STOP BEEF AND CHEESE. SLOWLY STOP DAIRY AND STICK TO CHICKEN AND TURKEY. NO KETCHUP, NO BREAD, BUT YOU CAN EAT UNLIMITED EVERYTHING EKSE.YOU WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR WEEKS BUT YOU WILL EAT YOUR OWN FAT. SERIOUSLY YOU WANNA BE A FAT SHIT LIKE EVERY COMMENT SAYS YOU ARE HERE? ITS CAUSE YOU EAT. EAT.EAT.ITS THE ONLY REASON. WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. FUCK FAST FOOD. IF U GO ON KETO, DITCH THE BUN AND EAT IT EVERY MORNING AND NIGHR BUT KNKW HEART DESEASE ANS ALL TBAT ITHER SHIT IS CATCHING UP.
>>
File: smug star.png (124KB, 279x242px) Image search: [Google]
smug star.png
124KB, 279x242px
>>38521315
You know all that mcdonalds... Just don't do that
>>
>>38521119
>>38521315
This.
Get a new game. Especially an MMO. Make sure it's fun enough to replace your food addiction. That should help you thin atleast
>>
>>38520814
Liposuction.
>>
>>38520814
Start? Your life already ended my friend.
>>
>>38526162
this is terrible advice. first off a really strict diet like keto for someone just starting off is a good way to break their will and turn them into a "I tried everything" faggot, and there's no real reason to do keto when you can eat 4kcal a day and still shed weight.
also only eating one shake a day is terrible for you. vitamins won't cover your nutrition and your body will go into starvation mode, your metabolism will screech to a halt and your body will break down your muscle first. and since your already feeling lightheaded and faint then you are already there.
>>
Holy fuck 600lbs? Too late brother, kys
>>
>>38521487
This
>>
>>38520814
At 600 pounds you need medical assistance for this, ive known people who went down from 300 no problem but 600 there is bound to be problems
>>
>>38520821
FPBP
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.