[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FML Stories In The Gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kms.gif (990KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
kms.gif
990KB, 500x496px
>go to gym
>normal routine
>last workout is squats
>8/10 and her 6/10 friend working out next to squat rack
>finish last set
>take headphones out
>8/10 looks at me
>hey, you look really good since you started coming here
>ohshit.jpg
>be me
>beta all my life when it comes to females
>anxious as fuck around new people
>kinda just smile while walking away
>thanks, you too under my breath
>leave gym feeling like an autist
>mfw
>>
You fucking retard, she was trying to start a convo with you and you just brushed her off. I hate you, you piece of shit
>>
>>38520678
Faggot, I fucking know. I've had success with women when I talk to them first, but when they approach me I get all nervous like a retard. I hate it.
>>
>>38520637
I want to laugh but I do the same retarded shit all the time.
>>
>>38520637

Don't forget that you put all those hours working out and refraining from eating shit.

Someday you'll win that battle. Keep up the good work.
>>
Autism here, what would actually be a good response to say to something like that?

> Thanks a lot, you guys come here often?
> Oh, I've never seen you here before.

> *Introduces self*

Also it took me about 6 and minutes to come up with those responseshow am I supposed to do it on the spot?
>>
>be me
>co worked says he wants to lift with me
>don't like him too much, but needed someone to spot me
>getting ready to hit me 2pl8 on the bench
>mfw I can smell the shit from this mans ass through his fucking basketball shorts

Been making threads about using baby wipes since. I told him he should use baby wipes before he lifts so people won't smell the shit in his ass from shit tier wiping once he starts to sweat and he stopped lifting with me..mission accomplished I guess.
>>
The new BCAA recipes have been leaked!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYvji5AXOfk
>>
>>38521107
Thank you, I'm sure you looked good even before you started coming here.

That would hopefully branch off in to why we're both working out or what we hope to achieve, and eventually lead to getting a number.
>>
File: 1401937215465.jpg (24KB, 189x165px) Image search: [Google]
1401937215465.jpg
24KB, 189x165px
You do know people will often say nice things to you and it doesn't really mean they are attracted to you, right ?
>>
>>38520637
Many times, girls especially, assume an interaction went south because of something that they did.

A common technique is at a party to assume that two people talking are brother and sister instead of assuming they are interested in one another. This changes your perspective from thinking maybe I have to tiptoe around a possible bad situation versus being able to step in and be uncaring about something that might be untrue anyway; they could just be friends who flirt with one another a little.

The next time you see her spin it to where it seems like she did something that gave you a sign to not respond to her. She probably doesn't even recall what happened as women are extremely into themselves.
>>
>>38521822
DELETE THIS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.