[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a gf like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PIC_014.jpg (50KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
PIC_014.jpg
50KB, 600x595px
I know /fit/ is the most alpha board on 4chan (not srs)

I also know every type of girl has her type of man

Do you think I need to DL 250 and squat 230 to get her?
>>
>g
>>
>>38513752
no
>>
Own a nice car x5
Make a good income x5
Own your own house x5
Be confident and funny x5
Have a good face x5

Only after you have completed this set of lifts should you worry about your DLs
>>
>>38513752
>gf like this
>stay natty
Not gonna make it
>>
>>38513790
So you have to have five houses, five cars, and five faces before you can get a gf?
>>
>>38513752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrB_vSjzbzw

Breh

She's not hi test

Then what is she
>>
>>38513752
treat her like dogshit and pimp her out
>>
>>38513752
I hope you mean kilograms
>>
>>38513752
you need to be rich, look good, confident and treat her like shit, no joke the girls will be moving mountains to be with you. Oh and age means FUCK ALL. You can be 30 / 40 and 50 yo, look good and all things mentioned and girls will still flock. Young and old.
>>
>>38515750
BULL
SHIT
>>
File: 1472494861726.jpg (68KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
1472494861726.jpg
68KB, 636x781px
You need to have balls and be a man thats all it takes damn pussyes.
>>
>>38513752
I read a study where they found that our rate system for females and ourselves are fairly standard among all of us. And that most people pair up with people with their same rate.
I'm a 7.5-8 so I'd go with a 7.5-8
Money, grooming, personality add points to your rate so this >>38513790 will bump up your number so you can get better tail.

Your mileage may vary*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.