[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna share something with you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
one-pack a day smoker. 9-12 beers a day. haven't seen a vagina in a year. last time I chilled with a friend was 9 months ago. Get back from work, sit in front of my computer, drink until I go to sleep. Often order restaurant food when I'm drunk. My tiny appartment is messy as fuck. Haven't been to the gym in 5 months.

That's the old me though. I haven't smoked, drank, eat crappy food in 8 days now. I went back to the gym and cleaned my appartment. I wanna work as much overtime as possible so I can travel, learn a 3rd language in my freetime, and spend as less time as possible doing non-productive work. For the 1st time in a very long time, I don't feel like spending evenings alone in my appartment

I'm literally a new person. Wanna know why ?
Motivations videos finally worked. They never really had an effect on me, but my guess is that I was distracted by the image and didn't pay attention to what I was hearing. So what I did is I downloaded the mp3 versions... and listen to them numerous times a day.
When I feel like buying beer, when I feel like having a cigarette or skipping gym, I just listen to one of them and it gets me pumped up about fighting my demons and getting out of the situation I was currently in.

Anyway here they are, you've probably heard them. Again DO NOT watch the videos, listen to the audio only.

First one is basically to motivate you. While you're listening to it, think of what type of person you want to be and what you truely wanna do in life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jwWYX7Jlo

2nd video hit me hard, it's a reality check and explains why you're not ''making it''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iaLQZ73ujQ

3rd video's purpose is to make you realize you need to act RIGHT NOW. Life is short and you don't want to be that old lonely man on his death bed, regretting he didn't accomplish more in life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0

>also ITT: share motivation videos, audio books, whatever helped you
>>
in b4 you fail and go back to being a fatass
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 383x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 383x376px
Getting cheated on by my gf of 4 years really got me up and lifting

> tfw long nights talking about having a family
> tfw mortgage and two cats and a dog
> tfw wanted to settle down and be with her forever and have kids

She broke me into a million pieces, after that I smoked hella weed and ordered fast food in my dorm, failed the year, lost friends etc

Moved from shitty depressing London to Miami Beach and I am now lifting and wanting to look good as I haven't been with a woman for more than a year
>>
>>38511643
How did you move from UK to USA btw... ?
>>
>>38511671

I was raised here in the states and went to London because idk I felt like it , but grew tire of the autistic English people and shit went downhill so I came back to the states and moved to Miami Beach
>>
oh no 1 whole year woe is me
>>
>>38511748
Can I marry you for a green card?
>>
>>38511783
Just fucking illegally immigrate here and live here until you get deported or marry an America slut
>>
>>38511590
Alcohol Lied to Me and Easy Way to Control Alcohol audiobooks helped me be free of booze for good. Don't ever feel like putting that poison in my body again. Feelsgoodmang.jpg
>>
>>38511798

Why is it poison? It can't be that bad in moderation?
>>
One day I started to notice that my morning piss smelled horrible. Having Diabetes II, I realised that this was kind of a last warning. Stopped drinking (from at least 1 bottle of wine every evening to zero), started counting calories and macros, returned to the gym I did not go for 3 months (paid the whole time) and started using my bike 3 times a week as cardio. Piss stopped smelling like hell, I feel better/healthier and I noticed my sexual appetite rose as well as I tend to be more aggressive and straightforward. Weight loss happens as well btw.
>>
>>38511748
I'm off to Miami Beach in December, I'm coming from England.

Is it still possible to get a decent tan in Miami whilst in December?
>>
>>38511590
thanks OP. for once, OP was not a faggot.
appreciate it ver much. today was a good day.
>>
>>38511861
Your body literally processes it like it does any other poison. It damages your brain and your muscle recovery on excess, but in moderation is not actually too harmful
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.