[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there people who born with natural aesthetic bodies with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
Are there people who born with natural aesthetic bodies with literally no need of exercise?
>>
Maybe if you have a myostatin deficiency
>>
>>38509641
yup, myostatin deficiency, look it up
>>
>>38509641
Stop trying to blame genetics and hit the gym
>>
>>38509663
why is it called a deficiency if they look fuckin ripped
>>
>>38509641
At least that kid knows he can give up now.
That chest gap is unfortunate.
>>
>>38509675
myostatin inhibits muscle growth beyond a healthy level. they are deficient in it so they get fukken xbox hueg without even lifting.
>>
CHAD
>>
>>38509671

I do agree that it's good for everyone to strive to be the best you can be and to compare to yourself, not others. Still, it can't be denied that genetics play a major role in muscle growth and aesthetics. Anyone who doesn't think so is ignorant or lying.
>>
>>38509641
>Are there people who born with natural aesthetic bodies with literally no need of exercise?

No.

Muscles need to be trained via stimulus (exercise) and fed with that which facilitates growth (good nutrition).
>>
>>38509720
>Still, it can't be denied that genetics play a major role in muscle growth and aesthetics. Anyone who doesn't think so is ignorant or lying.

Maybe so.

But why the fuck does it matter? Why focus on something you can't change?

You can spend all day looking at "wow he has good genetics" "wow he has bad genetics" and do thatfor everyone. but hwy does it matter? The fact of the matter is. Put in the work, and it'll pay off.

Even the worst genetics guy in the planet would benefit by putting in work (exercise and nutrition). Yeah he might not become arnold but he can still look fuckhuge and get girls wet
>>
>>38509743
>Even the worst genetics guy in the planet ... can still look fuckhuge and get girls wet

This is simply false
>>
>>38509753
>This is simply false

In which case is it false?

Everyone can look quite good, even with the worst genetics in the world. Keep in mind, 70% of the US adult population is overweight, if you're even going to the gym regularly and eating semi-well you're way above the curve.
>>
File: ByTpiQZ.jpg (53KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
ByTpiQZ.jpg
53KB, 607x960px
>>38509777

I can promise you this guy is not getting girls wet.
>>
>>38509777
>Everyone can look quite good, even with the worst genetics in the world. Keep in mind, 70% of the US adult population is overweight, if you're even going to the gym regularly and eating semi-well you're way above the curve.
Any male with truly low-test cannot look good no matter how hard they try, unless they get TRT.
>>
>>38509799
>I can promise you this guy is not getting girls wet.

He looks better than the vast majority of men, he most certainly does get girls wet.

>>38509802
>Any male with truly low-test cannot look good no matter how hard they try, unless they get TRT.

So buy test on the internet, what's the problem? It's <$20/month
>>
>>38509799
that's not simply genetics. yeah sure he has a wide waist and shit, but if he had lifted around that and filled out in other places instead of making his obliques fucking massive he would look fine. also his chest is overdeveloped as fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.