[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qtddtot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 31

File: GN6sbTF.jpg (46KB, 597x685px) Image search: [Google]
GN6sbTF.jpg
46KB, 597x685px
What is high test?
>>
High testosterone
They say men with higher testosterone and steroids users are attracted to females with big asses and big tits
>>
>>38507662
I see. That's helpful, thank you. How does that tie into bald men being high test? Any proof that high testosterone levels result in hair loss?
>>
>>38507678
look at any professional bodybuilder
>>
>>38507678
>>38507694
bullshit

being bald doesn't automatically mean you're high test. fucking hairlets.. when will they learn?
>>
>>38507678
Sometimes, yes, high t can lead to baldness, but just because someone has hair that doesn't mean they are low t, and if you're bald it doesn't always mean high t.
>>
>>38507694
hah, cheers. Have a good day.
>>
they generally check your eyes and gauge your reaction time.
>>
File: 1980_olympia_review_k.jpg (110KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
1980_olympia_review_k.jpg
110KB, 800x463px
>>38507678
if you're prone to baldness then it'll accelerate the process, that's all.

>>38507694
>>
>>38507710
Hair loss is to do with DHT sensitivity in the hair folicals
>not sensitive + high DHT = potentially no issues
>very sensitive + low DHT = potentially no issues
>very sensitive + high DHT = balding
>regular sensitivity + high test = potentially issues

And I think you get the idea for other combinations. So yes in some cases high test can be related to balding but regular test and high sensitivity could also be responsible
>>
>>38507633
outside coffee what can I do/take for higher energy during training?

been cutting and starting to reach the lower bf% and my squat is beginning to be too heavy, doesn't help I had an accident which I left the gym for 2 months and my squat went down from 130kg to 120kg, now it's at 117.5kg but I'll probably have to deload

to make it worse I also have uneven feet like klokov so it's hard to get into a good/comfortable squatting position sometimes I just seem to not be able to, noticed today one knee was lower than the other didnt hurt but I was worried it was gonna snap
>>
are longer rest periods when performing 1 set to failure days necessary?

I've been doing 1 set to failure sets twice per week and was wondering what was the optimal rest time.
>>
File: IMG_0602[1].jpg (42KB, 495x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602[1].jpg
42KB, 495x416px
Does my qt look like she works out?
>>
What do they mean by alternate in workout programs? Does it mean switch exercise per set or per day?
>>
I'm doing compounds and hanging leg raises
is this enough to acquire a thick core?
>>
>>38508024
Yeah.
>>
>>38507987
Ephedrine.
>>
whats up with "incomplete protein"?

for example, lets say i eat 100 grams of beans and they have 5g of protein, do they not count towards my macros or what?
>>
>>38508352
>possible side effects
>death

hold on there senpai, what the fuck is ephedrine.
>>
>>38508502
It only really matters if you habitually never consume animal based protein (meat/dairy/egg)

You would definitely have slightly better results if you went through and calculated your specific amino acid needs and planned that shit to a T, but of course it would be wasted if you weren't training your hardest and sleeping well and eating well otherwise anyway so kind of a waste of time

tl;dr eat beans, eat food, make gains
>>
had for dinner 4 eggs with tuna and a slice of cheese, all scrambled up.
then I had a wheat beer which was pretty tasty

I then started to feel kinda sick after eating, like my stomach/butt wanted to poop but they wont and I kinda had the feeling to puke too but it seems it passed
I still feel like shit, ive ate something else and had that water with bubbles to burp but I dunno

what happened here? im scared that i'll wake up to puke and have diahrrea, this shit is awful
>>
I'm somewhat new to lifting and I see all these routines like SS, broslplit, etc and my question is, if you know your body well enough and know enough about the specific exercises, is it safe to just make your own routine/modify an already popular routine to more suit what you want personally?
>>
>>38508757
dude SS has accessory exercises you can do to customize the routine a bit. Follow SS for your beginner gains and then look at something with more volume afterwards.
>>
>>38508781
Damn the routine I have been doing has like twice the exercises lel, heavy work out sessions. The thing is I'm not totally new I should say, I lifted in highschool and it's been a few years. But I'm still a very strong guy and it has been good for me so far.
>>
bout to invest in a foam roller. what to get? or are they pretty much all the same?
>>
Holy fuck guys
I bought casein powder and I just had a protein shake before bed with some cottage cheese
I put it in 8 oz milk but it was extremely powdery so I added more, but it was STILL super powdery so I filled it up to 32 fucking oz
I then hammered it all and drank it in under a minute
My stomach hurts so badly that I couldn't finish my cottage cheese and my get is so fucking protruded
Am I gonna die /fit/
>>
I've hit my daily goal for protein and fat and still have 800 calories to go for me to achieve my caloric goal. What can I eat to achieve my calorie needs?
>>
Am I getting enough protein. Currently cutting from ~300 pounds and eating 160-180g protein a day. 6' 28 year old male. Taking in 1600-1800 kcals a day.
>>
File: FLAMMENWERFER.jpg (318KB, 1680x1701px) Image search: [Google]
FLAMMENWERFER.jpg
318KB, 1680x1701px
Rapid fire
>I currently dont follow a set regimen at the gym or set aside days to isolate body areas. I usually just lift until Im satisfied or run out of things to do. Is this bad?
>Im usually not sore after days like this. Is this a sign that Im not getting a good workout in?
>My DL is advancing by leaps and bounds, but the rest of my lifts are advancing much slower. Is there a particular reason for this?
>>
how do I smash my korean coworker? I'm 2 years older and she talks to me on the reg but our work is inherently boring. Just sitting semi awkwardly next to her right now, what to talk about?
>>
My left shoulder and trap is much larger than right, but I do the same shit for each side, same everything. Will it even out one day/ as I drop weight, or will I forever be doomed?
>>
>>38508912
Dude they are a couple bucks invest is the wrong word
>>
>>38509102
Dude, Milk protein is mostly casin, same as cottage cheese. It's slow digesting that's why (including the fat content) Milk fills you up so fast. Don't to it again, but You'll be okay.
>>
can dairy products lead to an eternal cold?
I've been drinking a shake consisting of 250g quark, 300ml milk and one banana for the last couple of months
around the same time I started coughing randomly throughout the day spitting out yellow slime
I've been coughing for 2 months now and a friend told me to lay down the dairy products and see what happens

How much like bro science does that sound to you?
>>
File: 1446412034472.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446412034472.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38507633
How much tuna/fish should I be eating in a week? It's just so cheap and easy but I also don't want to die from mercury poisoning.
>>
>>38509410
Talk about kimchi dude korean bitches love that shit lol also post pics
>>
>>38508912
Personally I'd get a hand roller with plastic round rollers. Allows better positioning to some muscles and you can vary pressure.
>>
>>38509510
I can't just fucking snap a picture of her, Im also in Korea dog, the subject is worn out
>>
>>38509373
.8/pound minimum for protein is what i've heard, but that's for bulking. You're fine where you're at imo taking into account your weight and protein intake.
>>
>>38509526
Korean bitches love american barbecue.

>>38509488
10/10 bro-science, couldn't hurt though i suppose.
>>
>>38507662
what if youre a gay man? im a twink and i like guys with big asses and big pecs, what do?
>>
>>38509543
You're a gay man/straight woman that likes a muscular guy? what's new?
>>
>>38509410
Korean racist stereotypes are that white guys are super forward. Be the stereotype, just go for it they won't think it's weird.
>>
>>38509539
We already talked about korean barbecue so I guess it can't hurt. She's watching some soap opera on her phone, I'll wait until lunch to strike. God I wanna be balls deep in her small tender body
>>
>>38509564
Yeah but I'm posting on fit and you should be able to figure out by that alone that I'm near fucking autistic. If I try to be for
>>
>>38509589
To be forward im bound to ramen all over this
Accidentally hit the post button when my boss surprised me
>>
>>38509572
Korean bitches are so hot. I'm jelly of you anon. She's had all the Korean food, so make her some good american food or take her out to an american style restaurant. I think it would be hard to get authentic Texas/SC/KC barbecue in SK, but I've heard there are some good SK spun American Barbecue places.
>>
>>38509600
>>38509589
Kek. Pro-tip, if she's into you, you can pretty much say whatever, as long as it's not super spergy. Also it's way easier to go for the girls into you than try to win a girl over.
>>
I've been lifting without a coherent plan for 3 months and haven't seen the gains that I could have, finally decided to use stronglifts 5x5. What will the program do for me in terms of size and strength? I have experience doing all the compound lifts.

Also what's up with the low deadlift volume on stronglifts (1x5)? Why not just do 5x5?

Also anyone have recs for a belt and squat shoes for a relative dyel?
>>
>>38509610
>>38509624
Best part is that I alresdy have a side bitch here. This girls english is pretty bad, and my korean is shit. But we'll be hanging out like 7 hours a day most of the time so communication should smooth out eventually. I'll try to build some sexual tension at lunch, msybe show her my squat video or something
>>
>>38509644
Just squat and DL barefoot.

Don't fall for the bulking meme unless you're going powerlifter.

DL is much more taxing and 5x5 is kinda pushing it volume wise.

As for the belt, imo if you need a belt your core isn't strong enough.

>>38509669
Proud of you anon. good luck m8. When you're fucking her, think of me. No homo.
>>
>>38509644
I did SL for 3 months. It gets you a decent base for the big lifts (squats, bench, DL), but I found that it lacked in quantity for each specific muscle group. You'll get some progress, but I highly advise switching ASAP when you feel confident enough, and take on more volume for each muscle group, because SL can only do so much for you.
>>
Is being called "Rocky" by some of the older gym crew a good thing or a bad thing? I'm 5'11" so is this a joke about my height (when they're shorter than me)?
>>
>>38509492
Anyone pls?
>>
>>38509492
Chicken is also cheap breh
>>
>>38509809
>>38509492
You're probably gonna be fine famalam. If you're worried about it I'd say 2-3 times a week. If thet worries you 1-2 times/week
>>
>>38509838
2-3 is pretty much my normal amount right now anyways so that's a relief. Thanks man!

>>38509830
Canned or packaged? I plan on buying more canned but packaged can be costly and I'm hella poor.
>>
>>38509850

Really doesn't matter poison is poison. They both have the same amounts of Mercury.
>>
Is PGSLP --> TM --> Madcow --> candy toe 6 week --> 5/3/1 --> Should know your body enough by now to make your own shit up. A good progression of programs? I'm currently in the TM phase atm. Madcow looks really interesting though. Been lifting since last December and sym strength tells me I'm verging on proficient strength.
>>
File: Progress July.jpg (171KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Progress July.jpg
171KB, 640x1136px
Can anyone redpill me on how effective Intermittent Fasting is during bulking? I have a six pack and did it using an EC stack and IF. I'd like to stay as low bf% as possible while bulking but idk how much IF is gonna help. It seems like more trouble than it's worth and I can't use the EC stack to suppress hunger. What do?
pic is me.
>>
>>38508591
Literally adrenaline
>>
>>38509985
Also is there a substantial difference between a 18/6 IF cycle and a 20/4 or a 16/8 cycle?
>>
File: Estonian27.jpg (49KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Estonian27.jpg
49KB, 480x640px
>>38509715
Anyone?
>>
>>38508591
It use to be in weight loss products in the U.S until the early 2000's, it's used in the production of meth so it's use is heavily restricted, now a days you can only find it in "at the counter" (meaning no prescription needed) medicine used to treat respiratory issues, one brand name is Bronkaid. From what I understand in Canada, Europe and basically the rest of the world you can buy it in bulk online.
>>
File: lift.png (18KB, 321x678px) Image search: [Google]
lift.png
18KB, 321x678px
What do you guys think of my lifting routine?
>>
what can i do if the gym at my college is always super crowded and the squat racks are always busy?
mostly just do SL5x5 so any alternatives to those exercises would be dope
>>
>>38507633
ur mum haha lol
>>
>>38507987
Pre workout
Mix your own it's the shit
Check out dmaa, that stuff is the fucking bees knees
>>
please help me figure out squat form bros. Ive tried low bar and high bar both times I got stuck at 190.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsxt_FboJBU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1gakRcif20
>>
>>38510576
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsxt_FboJBU [Embed]
knees shouldn't go past your toes. Are you afraid of falling backwards?
>>
>>38510459
Go on a PPL/PHUL routine.
>>
>>38510585

Knees going past toes is fine, provided they track properly and the heels don't come up.
>>
I put plates under my heels. I noticed a significant increase with my squat ROM but my knees hurt a fuck load because of it. Am I not applying enough weigh to my heels as a result or is this normal?
>>
>>38510585
yes, it already feels like im about to fall backwards as is.
>>
>>38510644

Could be that you're putting too much of the pressure on your forefoot rather than midfoot/heel, could be that you're using too high a set of plates, could be that you're one of the people whose knees just don't tolerate forward travel that well, could be something else entirely. Hard to know.
>>
>>38510649
>>38510613
well idk about tracking properly, i've always heard that you want to sit farther back. If you feel like you're falling backwards, I find that the more weight I have on, the less I feel like I'm falling
>>
>>38510679

You usually don't sit back that much in a squat. Depending on your style you usually either push the hips back a little bit then go down (typical for lowbar) or just go straight down (more typical for highbar). There's always outliers though.
>>
>>38510667
I think it's the fact I am putting too much pressure on my forefoot. I've noticed I still tend to lean forward when pushing back up. I'll try to sit back a bit more on my heels.
>>
>>38508031
Most likely day
Post program
>>
How soon after cutting and starting to eat and maintenance does the body "settle"? As in stop being bloated, drop water weight, stop shitting the world out and dying at every increase of carbs.
>>
>>38509407
1) I'd say it's bad because it's not balanced or planned so you're not giving equal attention

2) no, soreness does not mean you had a productive workout

3) depends, what are your stats? If you just started, DL should go up fairly quickly
>>
Just ate 120g worth of protein. Will it have been for waste?
>>
>>38510576
It looks like you're swaying back and forward when going up, you sure you aren't trying to squat too much?
In second video you are clearly not moving your knees in sync with your torso, note the trajectory of your butt on the way down and up, it's noticeably different
Try squatting by moving your ass back instead of bending your knees
If your upper leg is longer than your lower leg try wider stance
>>
>>38509488
>eternal cold
kek
>coughing randomly throughout the day spitting out yellow slime
Is it coming out of your lungs, throat or nose? Anyway green or yellow slime is usually an indication of staphylococcus infection, go visit a doctor. Sounds like rhinitis or bronchitis
>>
Just ate a pizza after only sixteen days on a diet.

Seriously considering killing myself since I'm so fucking useless I can't stop eating literally to save my own life.

What do i do?
>>
I want to lose weight first, then bulk up a bit. I've never heard of a program in my life... I don't know where to start. I guess I could see a PT.
>>
What is SS?
>>
I've made potatos, broccoli, chicken and rice for 4 days. Should I be eating this an hour prior to working out? Immediately as I get home?
>>
I've done SS for about 6 weeks, seen some modest gains but now I want to start building for aesthetics

What sort of routine should I look at?
>>
>>38511309
16 days is impressive to me anon. You cheated once, get back on track. You have good dedication so you can do it.

Could be cravings for something you're not eating enough of too, but I'm not a dietician.
>>
how do I get rid of cellulite?

I've never been fat. I thought only fat people got it.
>>
>>38511395
Cellulite is a meme
>>38511376
Don't jump programs, it's 11 weeks
>>38511347
Read a fucking sticky
>>
>>38511347
You should see the FUCKING STICKY
>>
I have a bit of hyperlordosis. Are daily stomach vacuums and compound exercises enough for abs from a purely postural point of view?
>>
What are the best ways to train obliques?
>>
When people say you need xg of protein per 1lb of bodyweight are they talking about LBM?
>>
/fit/ claims bar is not counting as total weight so its also applies to %10 deloads?

for example 40 kg bench deload = 36kg (4kg deload)
with bar = 54 kg (6kg deload)

i'm lost :(
>>
>>38512021

You include the bar lmao
>>
I am chubby. I can't say i'm on a cut, since i'm merely losing weight to gain muscle AFTER it. Is it normal to be hungry a lot of times during the day? Any tips for a fatty trying to lose weight, besides lifting weights and doing cardio? It's getting really hard sometimes.
>>
>>38511562
its good to know what im looking for is in there thanks
>>
>>38507633
I get buttwink whenever I squat, so my hips extend too far back and curves my spine. How can I fix this?
>>
>>38512098

Lots of different things can cause butt wink
>>
>>38507662
That explains my insanely high sex drive as well then, right?
>>
File: 324798321897.jpg (31KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
324798321897.jpg
31KB, 600x357px
This is my August weight gain (KG) plotted against 1 lb/week bulking. - I weighed myself at the same time every morning.

I'm still fairly new to the gym (~3.5 months), is 1 lb/week bulk too much? I want to stay fairly lean and really don't want to get fat.
>>
>>38508062
I want to know too
>>
>>38511801
bump
>>
>>38512036
I always include bar but i asked coz just make sure which is the right one.
Ty anon
>>
I am too poor to get a gym membership, but I've got a 20kg barbell at home. I don't have a squat rack or a bench, but is there any routine I can do with just this? I was thinking bodyweight stuff with OHP and cleans.
>>
Any thoughts or experiences with ashwagandha or tongkat ali? Which is better in your opinion?
>>
So going to the gym tomorrow, I'm still aching from my last visit. Should I still train these areas?
>>
Is cold smoked fish enough for getting muh omega 3?
>>
>>38513024
Why not take fish oil?
>>
>>38513029
Well fish also comes with protein and stuff, I'm sick of cooking and eating chicken
>>
>>38510773
bamp
>>
Bout to start my first cut, im currently running PPL six days a week, should i continue my 5x5 rep scheme for my compound lifts? or should i up my reps
>>
File: FullSizeRender (4).jpg (168KB, 672x824px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (4).jpg
168KB, 672x824px
Yo /fit/ I go to the gym 3 times a week and do 30 mins cardio and 30 mins weights (for a month now). Once I build up some stamina, I'd like to stay at the gym longer obviously. Beginning to see some progress but still have a couple of inches of fat to lose, will this reduce over time or am I not exercising the right way to burn fat?
Basically I got sick of being an idle fuck who spends too much time smoking pot and playing vidya, now I'm even eating properly (I don't really understand calorie deficits but I think I'm -500 if that makes sense?)
Not sure what info to provide, so sorry if I'm being a newfag...
>tl;dr
>lazy pos hits midlife crisis at 25 and seeks delicious otter body
>how
>>
>>38509102
The casein reacted with your stomach acid to form long polymer chains aka plastic.
>>
is it bad to eat a lot before you go to sleep?
>>
>>38513434
read the sticky moron
>>
>>38513434
you look like a woman
are you a woman?

eating properly means weighing out every shit. do you even own a scale?
>>
I have had stomach pain for the past 2 days on and off (possibly an ulcer caused by stress)
Should I take a couple weeks off of lifting in case exercise aggravates it?
>>
>>38513538
Yes anon

>>38513497
Dude I have already said I'm lazy. Just thought I'd try my luck here first (own fault I know)
>>
>>38513632

the most fatloss is achievable just by eating right.
if you do workout then its even better which you do. just be fucking patient and step on a scale every week also weigh your shit out.

+ if you dont sweat in your workout youre doing it WRONG, have to increase intesitiy or other stuff

fatloss for dummys: eat 1 proton shake as breakfast, 1 as lunch and in the evening a real meal. guaranteed fucking weight loss but have to drink lots of water to stumble the hunger
>>
Will doing straight bar chinups fuck up my wrists?
>>
>>38513686
Thanks! Hope you don't mind me spamming you with more questions and stuff.

I don't eat crap, but not going mad with the healthy eating stuff. I'm one of those people who will get discouraged easily if I change everything at once. I eat lots of what's good for you (chicken, fruits, veggies etc.) but I'm not at the point where I feel I need to start activating my almonds just yet.
Will this be ok for now on the assumption it's fine if I'm burning more calories than I consume, or am I not trying hard enough?

Gonna buy a decent scale to weigh stuff, I'm shit at portion sizing. Sweat like a whore in church during exercise so I think I'm doing that right...

Also thoughts on saunas? The gym has one and while it's nice to relax in, is there any weight behind people saying they help with muscle pains/sweating will reduce water retention?
>>
Hey guys wanted to get a different opinion on this, but anyways I'm trying to lose weight since I'm a fatass of course and my friends have been telling me to go and do cardio all the way until I slim down cause apparently if I start to lift, the process won't be right. Anything would be helpful, thank you
>>
when determining if you can do 1/2/3/4 pl8tes, is it for 1RM?
>>
>>38515004
How about you read the sticky?
>>
Is yoga associated with stretching or mobility?
I also have difficulty differentiating stretching and mobility.

My objective is to be as flexible as possible, for example I can't even touch my toes without bending my legs. Also yoga has some poses I can't do.
>>
Gyms in my country are only open 3days/week
I need a beginner program that gives me strength and aesthetics?. Recommendations?
>>
>>38513822

>burning more calories than I consume

babe, are you a large furnace or something?

its all about eating a little less then your maintanence - should be 1500- so you eat 1200 whilst keeping muscle mass - thats what the proton shakes are for- i even got strength gain on this diet. i.e. i did 90kg benchpress before now 100, ohp 80 instead of 70 etc.

i also dont do keto or other shit- just eat regular, but healthy stuff. greeens and stuff, no processed bullshit. try cutting off meat, its full with hormones and bad shit, but its alright for the beginning.

theres some studies that suggest that taking sauna trips are helpfull with regeneration, but sadly i dont have one at home so i cant give reference, but most swear on it.
- dont do sauna if you already feel ill or too exhausted, then you can harm yourself with it

at last i have to say, you have to keep at it. dont ever give it up. for nothing. you do this for yourself, to be mobile even in later age. all the other stuff thats coming from it - like more men catcalling you on the street- are just side benefits of it.

job is number 1, then lifting. everything else after that.

atlast i request an ass pic since all i did was typing lots of shit, also if you want further advice heres my email [email protected], also everyone else feel free to email me with your noob questions, ive got lots of links and helpful tips to provide
>>
>>38515764
actually for a girl its 2000 so you eat 1500 pardon me. should be easily doable with the shakes
>>
>>38515691
SS with accessories and a normal diet, GSLP.. all beginner programs are 3 days a week usually
>>
File: Doggy-Style-Sex-Position.jpg (29KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
Doggy-Style-Sex-Position.jpg
29KB, 480x400px
>>38507633
why do some guys put their bots hands on the left hip of a girl when fucking them doggy style/daggering? As seen here in the end of the vid:
https://twitter.com/jordanhealy3/status/673651116085612544
I've seen it other places as well, namely here: https://youtu.be/Hyk_6otVBTs?t=5m11s at the embedded time.
Is this better for you/your girl? Any other reason? I always put my hand like pic related.
>>
>>38516485
both their hands*
>>
best way to train obliques?
>>
So my fucking chest only gets jooicy on the sides, near the arms, but not in the middle, where it looks i'm fucking empty.

What am i doing wrong? Doesn't matter if I do bench or pushups. Nothing changes.
>>
>>38516485
it allows you to pull them into you, and im fairly sure it has some deep evolutionary primal "rape" turn on where you control her, as it has the same effect on girls as biting their neck or whispering in their ear
>>
>>38516744
why are you fairly sure of that. I mean seems reasonable but i'm interested
>>
>>38512132
>>38508062
>>38508062
>>38508062
>>38508062
>>38508062
someone help here
>>
File: 1448728986287.jpg (346KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448728986287.jpg
346KB, 1200x800px
>>38507633
Is the whole "hurr durr cardio kills gains " meme true ?

I spend 30 minutes each session on the bicycle and the treadmill, should I cut it down ?
>>
Fuck me. Realized I'm ugly as fuck. My side profile is absolutely jacked. Terrible jaw line/chin. Also now I'm older and starting to bald. No amount of lifting fixes this.
>>
>>38517087
no, its just a meme.

it's good for your heart and general health
just don't do it before lifting ,always AFTER or in other day since

it "kills" gains because it burns calories so you have to eat a bit more to not be on a deficit or whatever

>>38517159
close your mouth, teeth together(NO pressuring) and WHOLE tongu on the roof of your mouth
look for Dr.Mew on youtube
>>
>>38517178
I've tried. Doesn't do much man.
>>
Obese guy here was wondering how long I should exercise for in a day?
>>
>>38517209
you're an adult, it'll take years
>>
>>38517178
its a meme just like your le tongue position meme
>>
>>38516485
noone? I'm really intrigued by this. At least I will try it when I have sex next time
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
How many of these can I eat a day whilst cutting?
>>
>>38517369
Read the sticky you fucking faggot
>>
I'm doing hood gains method and eating chicken and rice consistently. Am i going to die?
>>
>>38517517
I don't know what that is but you should read the sticky.
>>
Do I really need a gram of protein for every kilo of bodyweight?
>>
>>38517578
Sorry, pound.
>>
>>38513594
bump
>>
>>38517590
0.835 X Lean body mass

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>>
How heavy is a "pl8?"

What does 1/2/3/4 mean?
>>
Does anyone have the motivational pic of Julius Caesar and being half the age of Alexander the Great and how he conquered half the known world at his age?

Need it for a mate of mine.
>>
File: 6c0YUSU.jpg (327KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6c0YUSU.jpg
327KB, 900x1200px
What's a basic warmup template for compounds?

5 x 50%

5 x 65%

5 x 80%

Then work sets? Fix me.
>>
>>38517644
Thanks for that. I'll have a read.
>>
>>38509318
>goal for fat
>What can I eat
Food.
>>
>>38509318
Make up a batch of baked chicken wings and stick them in the fridge, snack through them in a couple of days, make some more.
>>
>>38517675
I think I do 1x5 40, 1x3 60, 1x1 80
>>
>>38510172
Maybe it's because you beat your meat.
>>
>>38509644
>What will the program do for me in terms of size and strength
It will make you bigger and stronger.

>>38509703
>5x5
>more volume
>>
>>38511355
Starting Strength
>>
>>38517663
That's not quite reality, as Alexander went through everything himself while Ceasar had more because the Republicwas already expanding not all by himself.
>>
>>38509985
>I can't use the EC stack to suppress hunger
Why not?
I've never heard of IF during a bulk, but I suppose if you have insatiable hunger and think you'll go overboard, it couldn't hurt.
>>38510096
In terms of anything but satiety, no.
>>
>>38510459
Ask to work in or go early or late when less busy.
>>
>>38516485
Pull her hair instead.
>>
File: MountainLion.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MountainLion.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>38510585
>knees shouldn't go past your toes
>>
>>38511365
Doesn't matter, although I wouldn't want to lift heavy with a full stomach.
>>
>>38511988
>bodyweight
>LBM
Different things. But most people are spouting broscience. Check out: http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>>
File: Dog wacky.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Dog wacky.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>38512021
>>38512036
Well how the hell is he going to find a 10% lighter bar?
>>
If start taking creatine how much will my ohp go up?
>>
>>38512079
>Is it normal to be hungry a lot of times during the day?
At first yes, but if you are properly tracking what you eat and being consistent, your body will adapt to it after a week or two. Keto helps with satiety at a deficit as well. And read the sticky.
>>
>>38512110
>is 1 lb/week bulk too much?
It's at the top of the normal bulking range. Read the sticky.
>>
>>38513003
Yes. DOMS goes away after muscle gets warm.
>>
>>38513024
What kind of fish? How much is in the fish? How much fish are you eating? How much do you want? You see where I'm going with this?
>>
>>38513487
Yes
>>
>>38513805
They haven't fucked mine up
>>
>>38515064
Typically 5rm.
>>
As a fitness newbie (lifting and running regularly for about a month now) should I focus more on trying to run faster for the same distance/length of time, or keep my current pace and try for longer distances?
>>
>>38516485
It's just for variety.
>>
>>38517228
Bout tree fiddy.

And read the sticky.
>>
File: black baby bath cu.jpg (38KB, 360x416px) Image search: [Google]
black baby bath cu.jpg
38KB, 360x416px
>>38517590
A POUND OF PROTEIN?
>>
>>38517648
PUT THIS IN THE STICKY PLEASE

1pl8=one 20kg/45lb. plate (x2 + 20kg/45lb. Olympic barbell) = 60kg/135 lbs.
2pl8=two... = 100kg/225lbs...

1pl8 OHP/2pl8 bench/3pl8 squat/4pl8 DL is kind of the first major milestone of a novice lifter and *about* when people transition to an intermediate routine, but is *not* the deciding factor.
>>
>>38512710
Can you make a bench?
>>
>>38518035
Bout tree fiddy.
>>
Will deadlifts get me a wider torso?
Why are mixed grips bad?
>>
>>38518437
No, and they aren't - just switch the over/under hand at times.
>>
>>38518210
Lift heavy things and put them down.
Also, unless you want to be an speeder professionally, resistance is what matters.
>>
>>38518477
Is there a difference between grips or a preferred one?
>>
>>38518035

It will go up a little bit
>>
The general area around my tailbone hurts when I'm doing squats. What am I doing wrong? My gymbro claims that my form is good so I'm pretty convinced it's not because of that.

It's more along the lines of a constant muted pain, not the sharp kind by the way.
>>
Where can I download Starting Strength?

I already own the book but I want it on my computer.
>>
>>38507633
1) From a /fit/ point of view, is there anything particular ways that you SHOULDN'T cook a potato? For variety's sake, I'm wanting to eat a different carb for dinner everyday of the week and I think that potatoes could fill more than one slot.

2) /fit/ and the sticky say that there's no excuse not to lift, but what does /fit/ advice for people in situations where there is no time to lift, like for university students in exam season?
>>
do pictures of women actually increase test levels or is it just an excuse to look at soft core porn
>>
What is "insertions"?
>>
A week ago I started to feel dizzy whenever I finish a set. Not a lot though so I am treating it like a warning sign. What could it be?
>>
Is regaining lost strength faster than gaining it in the first place?

Asking because I couldn't go to the gym for the past few months, and I couldn't lift nearly as much when I went back this week, particularly my bench press.
>>
>>38518717
There shouldn't be any excuse not to lift.
>>
>>38518517
There's 3 grips.
>double overhand: usually the weakest but the one most people use until weights get too heavy
>mixed grip: second strongest, can cause muscle imbalance if you always use one hand to over/one to under, most people use these for their lifting career
>thumb/hook grip: hard to get used to, pinches thumb badly at start, but the most stable/strongest
>>
How do i stop bending my wrists with higher weight when benching? I try to bulldog the bar but it doesnt help much
>>
>>38518764
Yes because you still retain the same motor unit recruitment abilities even if you lost muscle mass.
>>38518737
Rest and eat more.
>>38518729
Where your muscle 'inserts' at the bones (ie, how muscle looks on you).
>>38518700
https://www.google.ca/search?q=starting+strength+pdf
>>38518698
Bad form, look up 'buttwink' and how to avoid it.
>>
>>38518257
I read the sticky
I know about cico
I was just wondering how long people work out for each day
>>
File: CollarbonePosition-old.jpg (195KB, 1120x191px) Image search: [Google]
CollarbonePosition-old.jpg
195KB, 1120x191px
What is the most aesthetic collarbone angle?

Downward, Upward, or Straight?

I have upward collarbones and I look like I have baby traps.
>>
File: 1453912142955.png (212KB, 357x511px) Image search: [Google]
1453912142955.png
212KB, 357x511px
What is the best way to track calories burned?

This is the only wall I'm running into trying to be /fit/. Seems every "calorie burned calculator" and fitness band/pedometer seem to give different readings on calories burned and/or steps taken.

Help /fit/, this is my only struggle right now.
>>
>>38509715
Do you talk like a mongoloid?
>>
>>38518978
Upslope. Makes your pecks look angry.
>>
>>38518329
thanks
>>
Is 5'8 average for an Asian male in America? I know I'll never be /chadgodmode/ but at least I'm passable right?
>>
Is a 5 day split that has both rest days on the weekend good or am I gonna get rekt? It'd be easier for me that way, but I also don't wanna fuck up.
>>
>>38519374

lift and after 6 months you will look better than 80% of americans.
>>
>>38519374
Yep; It's fine. Welcome.
>>
>>38519374
>Asian male
>passable
hahahahaha

No one wants you. Not even other asians
>>
>>38519374
5'9-5'10 seems to be average in US from a day to day basis where i live. a lot of 6' people and a lot of 5'8 and below, but most ppl stay in the 5'9-5'10 range. i'm 5'7, so you're better off than me senpai
>>
How much does a lifting program matter while I am cutting hard? Ive lost a little over 100lbs since last year but I'm still a fat manlet and would like to lose at least another 40.

I lifted last semester for 3 months then this summer couldnt because of work. Getting back into it, is SS my best option or would a PPL be better?
>>
File: nano5-582x319.jpg (33KB, 582x319px) Image search: [Google]
nano5-582x319.jpg
33KB, 582x319px
How shit are the nano 5.0 to lift? I can't buy romaleos or adipower in my country
>>
>>38519671
just buy powerlift 2.0
they were at 61€ in official adidas website just a few weeks ago, I like them
>>
How much weight can I healthily lose in 7 days?
>>
How wide you you grip when bench pressing ?
>>
>>38520158
Wide enough to keep forearms perpendicular to floor at bottom of RoM.
https://youtu.be/BYKScL2sgCs
>>
I see other people lifting (say, for example, 5 reps per set), and it looks like
>first four are really tough
>last rep is either barely doable, or fails
but when I'm lifting it's
>first three are piss easy
>fourth is kinda hard
>last rep is either barely doable, or fails
Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>38510315
Highly controlled substance in aussieland.
>>
>>38507721
nice
>>
>>38508024
>>38508103
Shit like this is so stupid, you post a poorly lit zoomed cropped photo of only a girls tummy and ask if she looks like she works out. We cant see hardly anything asshat, no muscles whatsoever, are you fucking stupid? I'd also love to hear from the wise seer who replied "yeah" on exactly who he thinks so
>>
Is a Clif Bar and a banana an acceptable breakfast
>>
Is it possible to look ok all year round?
>>
Going to buy this mat for my home gym for my wood flooring mainly for dead lifts and prob to put under my bench when I figure out which I'm going to buy. Any reason why I should not buy this mat?

http://www.performbetter.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product2_10151_10751_1003488_-1____ProductDisplayErrorView

I'm a dyel so I'm not going to deadlift anything more than 1 plate to begin with and would prob move to my very uncomfortable cement basement when shit gets real so I think I can skip out on 3/4 and save a lot of money here.

Also any recommendations on benches. I won't be able to do military presses standing because of low ceiling so am I going to miss out on much if I do sitting presses with the barbell? I think 600lb tested is what I'm going to look for because my body weight will be 200 or less for the foreseeable future and I don't think I'm going to bench 3-400 pounds and actually ever reach the danger zone. I figure I should look for an adjustable that can do 90 degrees for my sitting presses.

Also is it a good idea to get bumper plates to raise the barbell for say when I'm doing bent over rows. I'm a dyel so I won't be able to do a plate and having the barbell so close to the ground would fuck up my form would it not? I should also pick up from 10lb bumpers just to hold it up until I hit dat 1 pl8 right?

Already have a cage and barbell with some weights but I'm too much of a bitch to lift until my clips come in. Feels bad man.

Don't forget i'm a dyel and buying new shit in the far future is an option. I'm on a budget.
>>
If I meet my macros but am short a bunch of calories to reach a few hundred below TDEE, what's the most efficient, cheapest way to reach it? Kind of living on a tight budget.

I find it really surprising how little calories chicken actually gives you for its weight.
>>
>>38520811
rice
>>
are there any half decent beginner routines or plans for people who can't afford a gym membership or can't afford home gym just yet
>>
>>38507633
Can I replace my bench with close grip bench?
Or in my case, reverse grip bench press, with reverse grip triceps press.

I just want to THE PRESS heavy.

pls respong
>>
>>38521276
What heavy things do you have?
Do you have buckets?
>>
Are weightlifting shoes a meme? Can I just use regular ass sneakers?
>>
>>38521381
I have one somewhere. Could get another. I could probably buy some basic or heavy stuff if I needed to
>>
>>38521370
why dont you just do close grip bench as an acessory? its what most do, its stupid to replace the bench so just use the close grip as acessory

>>38521448
if youre an elite lifter everything counts but desu you dont really need them
they're good because they are easier to go ATG(or so I heard, didnt feel much difference besides being a bit more stable than my running shoes)
so go for it if you want to drop some cash on them but they are not mandatory
>>
>>38517228
>wondering how long I should exercise for in a day
>>38518977
>wondering how long people work out for each day
Which is it? My time a the gym is about an hour or less. Hope that was helpful.
>>
Do most gyms have increments for weights as small as 2.5 lbs / 5 lbs?

I'm planning on starting GS so I was wondering about it.

Would they have the belt for weighted chin ups as well?
>>
yo /fit/ can you recommend me a bag to use for all my gym clothes.

preferably a backpack as i ride a bike to the gym
>>
>>38520288
Probably has something to do with muscle endurance, but I'm a novice, so what do i know. Bumping for interest.
>>
>>38520646

yes
>>
File: Can't take it.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
Can't take it.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>38518978
>What is the most aesthetic collarbone angle?
Jiminy Cricket.
>>
>>38517253
That's not a meme. Upward pressure on your maxilla helps it develop.
>>
>>38521577

5 is extremely common and you can usually find 2.5 at most gyms.
>>
how do you deal with phimosis
>>
>>38520130
Depends on where you're at now. If you go keto and at a 500 kcal deficit, you'll maybe drop 1 lb. fat and 4-7 lbs. water.
>>
Is a MWF pure lifting routine all I need for a complete beginner or is there a bunch of stuff like cardio I have to add in as well during off days?
>>
>>38520515
Kind of carby and not much protein, but if you're using it as fuel for a workout, I guess it's OK, as long as your day's macros are met.
>>
>>38508024
depends whats her bench and squat?
>>
>>38521577
The smallest I saw personally was 2.5kg / 5lbs
Pretty much all gyms have all kinds of belts. Unless it's Planet Fitness
>>
>>38521577
Smallest plate LA Fitness has is 2.5lb. I just bought some 1.25s for OHP.

Doubt they'd have a dip belt, but why don't you ask?
>>
Is it normal to just start with the bar if you're literally just starting to lift and have no idea what you're doing?

What do you do if either the bar's too easy? Just shuffle around with weights till you find what's "right"?

[spoiler]inb4 i end up not even being able to do the bar exercises i have no idea what to expect[/spoiler]
>>
>>38521798
Depends on your current stats and your goals, I suppose. In most cases, a beginners' lifting routine is all you need. Read the sticky.
>>
>>38519374
You'll survive. 5' 8" is slightly short but you're still taller than 90% of females. Lift for a year and you'll be more fit than 90% of men. Go to toastmasters and you'll have better speaking skills than at least 70% of people. All about self-improvement. Nips in Toyota call it Kaizen.

What will ultimately hold you back is your self-doubt. That's something that neither lifting nor money can ever fix alone.
>>
>>38521887
What does your program say? You are following a beginners' program, right?
>>
I'm a fucking 5'5 asian manlet what method should I use to kill myself
>>
>>38508024
Whose facebook did you steal this from?
>>
>>38509715
They're praising you faggot. Rocky works out like a beast. It means you're dedicated.
>>
I've been doing ss for a while and while my strength has increased a good amount my size has only increased slightly. I'm more interested in gaining mass but I've heard it's important to get as much strength as possible before switching to a hypertrophy routine. Does anyone have any confirmation on this or recommendations for hypertrophy programs?
Lifts for 5 reps (lbs):
Squat-200
Bench-135
Keklift-225
Row-110
>>
>>38522010
You're about halfway there.
>>
>>38522010
>SS
>Row
YNTDP

How long have you been on the routine for?

Please make sure your expectations are realistic.
>>
Has anyone else ejaculated blood before?

Asking for a friend, of course.
>>
File: World's Strongest """woman""".jpg (40KB, 490x712px) Image search: [Google]
World's Strongest """woman""".jpg
40KB, 490x712px
>>38507694
>>
What's the actual fucking point of dumbbells? Barbells are infinitely better
>>
>>38522088
Increased ROM, each arm works individually which helps balance, more stabiliser recruitment.
>>
I was doing my chest workout today and started with the bench, I did my normal sets with my normal weight and then did some decline DB, I then got a pain in my shoulder towards the front of it. Didn't hurt much and I did some chin ups to just check and everything seemed fine.
I moved onto some cable flies and did 3 sets, my shoulder was hurting far more noticeably but nothing major, I decided to stop doing any lifts just in case.
Get home and now it hurts to raise the arm from nearly any angle, Not crippling pain and generally when the arm is in a stationary position the shoulder stops hurting.

Problem is that looking online is fucking pointless since every link just says that any shoulder pain is due to rotator cuff damage and I'll need surgery or that the arm will never move again and all that other melodramatic shit.

There's no swelling, no bruising, it doesn't hurt to the touch, hurts only when moved and its a bearable pain, can still lift things, virtually no pain when lifting my arm to the side, most pain when lifting to the front, some very mild pain when raising it behind me.

Anyone had a similar experience?
>>
>Did squats yesterday, was supposed to do deadlift tomorrow, but I have a work thing that day so I decided to deadlift today - 30 hours after heavy squatting.
>Warm-up is a bit more tiring than usual.
>Put my work weight on bar.
>Supposed to do 2X5 with it.
>First rep of first set feels ungodly hard.
>Start feeling like I'm about to pass out, can feel blood vessels in nose are on verge of bursting.
>Barely get bar down in a controlled manner.
>(I don't use a belt, if that's relevant.)
What the hell was that about? I get that that I failed right at the start because I probably haven't recovered from the squats, but is it normal to have such a large increase in blood pressure in that situation?
>>
Sometimes when I finished a set, my arms start involuntarily shaking a bit, is this normal? Is this my gains charging up or should I be concerned?
>>
>>38522103
Look up Athlean-x's videos on rotator cuff injuries and stretches. Your rotator cuff is probably suffering due to focusing only on delts.
>>
>>38522167
I'm more thinking should I just ice it and rest or actually see a Dr?
>>
>>38522103

Sounds like a shoulder impingement, you want to make sure to keep elbows tucked during bench/push-ups

This YouTube video explains nicely
https://youtu.be/5L4kdK-vqBY
>>
File: speeddating2.png (178KB, 732x448px) Image search: [Google]
speeddating2.png
178KB, 732x448px
Does bulking help you lift more weight? What are you supposed to do when you eat 4000-5000 calories per day, just hit the gym for longer or lift heavier things? Cuz when you're bulking you don't do much cardio right?
>>
>>38522088

Correcting imbalances
>>
>>38522140
>is it normal to have such a large increase in blood pressure in that situation?
Depends on the weight.
>>
>>38522184
Speaking of push-ups, this is the best video I've seen on proper push-up form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18vJ1uhK3PU
>>
>>38522194
>Does bulking help you lift more weight?
Yes. More energy = bigger lifts.
>What are you supposed to do when you eat 4000-5000 calories per day
Don't bulk unless you actually have a plan and goals. Starting to eat big and then deciding what to do sounds dumb.

You are supposed to bulk to reach your goals.

>When you bulk you don't cardio
Says who?
>>
How do I estimate calories if I have no idea how much of something there is in a meal?

I'm forced to eat in a uni dorm cafeteria most of the time and while they do serve Chicken Breasts and such by the gram (around $3.00 per 100g) which is easy enough to measure, but then they have these other meals where I have no idea how much of a certain food is on there and what other ingredients and shit they put in for me to consider and track
>>
>>38522235
>around $3.00 per 100g
What the fuck?
>>
>>38522184
Thanks for the video. I'll change to that way.

In the meantime should I just ice and rest for a few days?
>>
>>38522194
Dirty bulk is a meme.
Eating a couple hundred kcal above maintenance will definitely help, but anything above a 500kcal surplus is pointless. The only exceptions are people under around 12%BF since such low amounts of fat cause hormonal deficiencies and people on gear.
>>
>>38522253

Yeah that's standard procedure for an injury, just be sure to see a doc it's not better within a few weeks
>>
>>38522224
160kg/360lbs. I mean I am used to my blood pressure spiking a bit during squats and deads but this was way worse than usual.
>>
>>38522194
The caloric surplus goes toward repairing and increasing the size and strength of your muscles. Read the sticky.
>>
What is a good excercise that can replace deadlifts and cleans? My gym doesn't have a oly platform to do them so I always have to do ghetto improvising.
>>
>>38522194
You need enough calories to satisfy your body's normal energy needs, plus extra energy for your workouts - which if you're training efficiently should not be too much, and then a bit for muscle synthesis, anti-inflammatory responses etc.

All that comes up to only about 500 extra calories per day. The limiting factor for natties are hormones, protein transporters etc. - not calories.

Plus those calories can come from your fat reserves if you're a fat fuck - you just need to make sure you're under your max daily lipotic energy transfer rate (65kcal/kg of fat/day) and not under 10% body-fat because that fucks with your hormones.

TL;DR Gaining muscles on recomp or even deficit is possible but slower - the more advanced you are the greater the difference. Surpluses over 5-800kcal are a meme for natties. Fat fucks will be able to easily gain muscle on a deficit, twigs won't.
>>
If im lifting 3x a week eith a decent routine and eating +500 tdee, do i have a chance at becoming skinnyfat or am i just paranoid? Recovering skelly here been lifting for 3 months and gone from 117-132 (15 lb) in that time.
>>
>>38522544
>gaining muscle on a deficit
that's not how it fucking works faggot
it's impossible to gain muscle on a cut, you only lose fat thus lowering your bf%
>>
>>38522493
You can do both those exercises without a platform you spoiled brat. Learn how to control the weight, olympians used to train on concrete all the time in the old days - and they couldn't afford to break shit.
>>
>>38522565
>it's impossible to gain muscle on a cut
KYS. This myth has been debunked countless times. It gets harder and harder the closer you are to your genetic limit, but in your first year it's easy as pie and has been observed in many rigorous studies.
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571
I bet you also eat 2g/lb despite the fact that natural quantities of PEPT-1 in the human body only allow for a maximum protein uptake of 120-240g per day.
>>
Why the fuck are so many people satisfied with status quo once they reach their "noob gains"? Fuck these assholes who don't even bother to push themselves further
>>
Sorry for such a DYEL question but,

What should the ratios between BB bench, DB bench, and pec deck be (flyes mess with my shoulders)
>>
If I kinda strain squatting weightless (not even sure if proper form or not) how much doubly fucked am I when I actually start with an empty bar?
>>
File: collar.png (784KB, 787x483px) Image search: [Google]
collar.png
784KB, 787x483px
Why do oly lifters put the babby plates outside the collars?
>>
>>38523169
11 weeks ago I got the worst DOMS from doing 5x5 squats with a mop handle just practicing form. I swear I could barely walk for a couple days. I just followed the program (SL) and did what it said, and am now squatting 190 lbs. Not record breaking or anything, but I was a total dyel and I just trusted the process and so far so good.
>>
>>38523313
How was the first time with just the bar? Did things turn out smoothly at least?
>>
Why does MFP keep changing my macro goals? Today I noticed it said I sent over my protein goal and way under on carbs. Checked and it had set itself to 50% carbs, 25% fat and 25%protein. What the fuck is that. Who fucking eats like that. This is like the third time I've found my goals all fucked up, too. Anybody else have this problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What kind of diarrhea is this?

I'm going to provide probably more background than is necessary, but I want to make sure all info is available.

I'm 6'2" 175 and desperately trying to gain weight. This summer (and throughout life) I would have a lot of diarrhea. A lot of big meals would cause it.

But this is not that. Didn't burn my asshole, didn't rush to the toilet about to explode, didn't even notice it was diarrhea until finished, and you'll notice the water isn't brown. You may see the corn in there. I read about soluble vs. insoluble fiber a couple days ago. Did I just overload on the insoluble fiber in this case (you can see corn, and I also ate a smoothie with guava fruit in it today)?

Most fucking importantly: have I lost any calories from this shit as opposed to a 'normal' one? I ate this meal you're seeing here about 11 hours ago, and studies show normal full mouth-to-anus passage time is at least around 20 hours. I really need all the calories and also do not want to be wasting money. Also, it looks like I haven't really lost any liquids since the water isn't brown, but is that correct.

Any of you deal with lots of diarrhea while trying to gain weight? I'm going to try hard to up my soluble fiber intake.
>>
>>38523328
>using MFP as anything other than a calorie tracker
>>
>>38523327
It was not insignificant in weight, but I was very glad I did body weight at least before going to the gym. First 6+ weeks were fairly easy due to neural gains, then as weights increased, the lifts got tougher as I wasn't eating enough, so it's a balance between making gains and not gaining too much fat back.
>>
>>38523430
Hm, I'm starting on a cut so I guess that might make things a bit different.
How long have you been practicing body weight before squatting regularly? I guess squats are the only exercise you really can practice with body weight for SL isn't it?
>>
>>38523429
But that's exactly what I'm using it for. Tracking calories and nutrients. It just keeps changing my settings.
>>
>>38523482
Well, that's the thing. Just ignore all the suggested ratios and goals, and just interpret the numbers yourself. Surely the red text doesn't bother you that much.
>>
>>38523457
I just did them for like a week. I was itching to begin after so long researching it. And I guess push ups count towards bench. That's about it...
>>
File: Hyde Skeptical.jpg (35KB, 185x290px) Image search: [Google]
Hyde Skeptical.jpg
35KB, 185x290px
Anywhere to get finasteride without a scrip?
>>
>>38523495
>can't even do a single push up
H-here I go then.
>>
I eat my breakfasts, lunches, and dinners in my company's canteen, so portions aren't controlled and there's a lot of food variety. How do I estimate macro/calorie intake?
>>
File: Greyskull+LP.png (37KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Greyskull+LP.png
37KB, 700x600px
I'm pretty new to lifting, and my forearms strength is garbage. Like, their weakness is impeding my progress in my lifts. I'm doing pic related, and was thinking I should add a forearm exercise on the B workout. Would this be too much stress on the forearms? If not, what's the best exercise to add?
>>
>>38523506
Doesn't matter where you start, as long as you progress. You'll do great.
>>
Guys I need help. I used to have a Facebook a long long time ago , deactivated in 2011. My high school sweetheart was crazy controlling and I fell for her bullshit and deleted it. Tho we broke up in 2013 when we graduated high school, I never remade an account. I have zero social media and I feel like it'll hurt me in the future.
I have a Qt gf right now though we're still young (21) so of course there's no definite it'll last. I have a good social circle at work, I am a part of my fraternity, and I have a gf.
I have a very lucky situation. Nowadays its hard to have a good social group and find a gf without social media, but I still did somehow.
Now feels like the perfect time to start a new social media.
How do I go about it? What pictures do I post of me? How the fuck does instagram work and should I use that too?
Seems logical to start with my family, fraternity brothers, and work friends. In that order. Then just add people as they come. What else should I do or not do?
>>
File: Puppy disapoint.jpg (124KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy disapoint.jpg
124KB, 600x267px
>>38524228
>>>/soc/
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.