[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformation thread???? 8 months of heavy lifting Still going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: received_10153646427177172.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153646427177172.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
Transformation thread????

8 months of heavy lifting

Still going strong
Rate or h8
>>
Janoy cresva?
>>
>>38499061
Now post the after picture.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 250x202px
I fucking hate this image. Mind if I save it?
>>
>>38499061
Are we going from left to right or right to left here? Hard to tell...
>>
File: 6 month progress.png (895KB, 1162x480px) Image search: [Google]
6 month progress.png
895KB, 1162x480px
6 months on SS here, clean bulk diet.
>>
File: hand girlfriend jill.jpg (24KB, 526x478px) Image search: [Google]
hand girlfriend jill.jpg
24KB, 526x478px
>>38499061
>sex, weights & protein shakes
The only sex you've had is from pic related.
>>
>>38499061
8 months and your arms are a tiny bit bigger? Maybe 5 less pounds of fat?
>>
>>38499061
Aren't downies meant to have superhuman strength?
>>
>>38499061
m im not sure you understand the core concept of transformations. your supposed to be able to see a difference. maybe you are looking for the CBT (cock and balls torture) thread?

also does anybody else feel like this guys proportions are super fucky? he looks like hank hills dad, no shins, or something like that. why is his torso at least twice as long as his legs?
>>
>>38499100
shit progress desu, all you did was turn into a tomato
>>
>>38499153

For some reasons downies love massive tanktops / vests. His proportions are probably more average, but his top goes way too far down, masking his frame, he's fat as fuck which is why he has a double chin etc.

Source: Go to a gym where someone exactly like this goes, also made 0 progress in 7 mobths .
>>
How can you be such a fat uggo neek and still wear chad merch? Even aesthetic motherfuckers look like retards wearing that shit... Fucking pitiable mate, and what is that middle vest?
>Sex, weig-
You fucking serious, bro? When's the last time you got laid? And "Get big or die trying"? The big you're going for, will have you die trying.

But all hate aside, for your own good, drop the meme clothing, get new glasses and a new haircut, and start cutting. Good luck, thunder thighs.
>>
>>38499061
Why are you wearing those dumbass slogan vests? Get real you faggot. You're just a poser.
>>
>>38499061
Do you have crazy retards strength?
>>
>>38499061
alotta newfriends here tonight
>>
>>38499200
This, man. What the fuck are you thinking? Joggers and meme tanks? I won't even comment on the glasses.
>>
Anyone know where you can get tanks like that, but in plain solid colours?
I found this one from DCore I liked the look of, until I saw it in person and saw that the logo was actually fairly big and obvious.
>>
>>38500115
Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Max
>>
>>38499082
It's all yours, my friend.
>>
File: pickitup.jpg (44KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
pickitup.jpg
44KB, 480x445px
>>38500338
>Ross
>nigger detected

Thats some hoodrat shit right there
>>
>>38499151
idk man, how strong are you?
>>
>>38500338
Doesn't seem like they're available in Europe, but thanks anyway. I found this, if anyone else is interested: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Brand-Summer-Style-Tank-Tops-Men-Undershirts-Casual-Solid-Color-Fitness-Bodybuilding-Vest-Tops/32568749159.html
I'm just curious about the size, since some of the comments say they're pretty small in the sizes, but at a price like that, I suppose I can afford to fuck up.

I also found these two gems, if anyone (oi OP) is interested: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gym-Clothing-Men-Bodybuilding-Tank-Top-Fitness-Men-Singlet-Golds-Gym-Sleeveless-Shirt-Cotton-1CM-Strap/32559123999.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tank-Top-GYM-Men-ZYZZ-GASP-Gold-Gym-Fitness-Singlets-Bodybuilding-Stringer-Clothing-Muscle-tank-top/32498840041.html
>>
>>38499061
get chromosomes or die trying
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.