[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lowering Blood pressure quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1275952190714.jpg (66KB, 475x302px) Image search: [Google]
1275952190714.jpg
66KB, 475x302px
Holy shit guys, my blood pressure is 180/150, I don't want to die and I'm trying REALLY trying not to flip the fuck out.

Help.
>>
>>38497585
You can easily lower your blood pressure by puncturing your aorta.
>>
>>38497599
I'm worried, not stupid, anon.
>>
>>38497585
>my blood pressure is 180/150
>I'm trying REALLY trying not to flip the fuck out
self-fulfilling prophecy
Fucking relax man
>>
>>38497585
Step 1: Calm the fuck down.
Step 2: Go see a doctor, follow their advice.

Otherwise, provide more information. General advice is probably going to be to eat healthier, lose weight, exercise, lose weight, etc, but that assumes you're an obese fuck. If you're already at a reasonable weight then see step 2.
>>
>>38497626
>>38497654
Yes, amazing, why didn't I think of that, just relaaaax... Yeah, at this point how the do I do that?

Already took some Aspirin, so booze is out of the question, I think.

Also, OP image aside, weed is not exactly readily available around here and I'm too much of a nerd to find it even if it was.

Also, I made an appointment with my doctor, but gotta wait a week for that apparently. Thanks Obamacare.
>>
Run man, runners naturally maintain a lower than average blood pressure

Also medications obv, refer to actual doctor
>>
>>38497693
I know long term that's good, but is that really such a good idea immediately? I'll admit, I'm overweight, I lift more than run, but also have a job that's sedentary as fuck.
>>
Also, of course, timezones are a thing. It's 1:30am where I am right now...
>>
>>38497720
With blood pressure of 180/150 I'd bet you're more than a bit overweight.

Until you can see a doctor, diet is probably the most important thing to look at. Cut down your salt intake, for example.
>>
>>38497804
Ugh, I just weighed myself for the first time in possibly years, and I'm edging into obese territory if you just go by height and weight.

Also, when I was younger I completely fucked my shit up with energy drinks.
>>
>>38497691
I said relax, I did not say get yourself trashed.

It's obviously the first step. What did you do before measurement?
>>
>>38498121
I was trying to get sleep, woke up feeling nauseous as fuck and dizzy, feeling like I had a knot in my throat making it hard to swallow. Before that, just cuddling with my wife and watching Tivo'd Olympics.

Now I've got a You Groove You Lose thread open in /wsg/ and a cup of green tea.
>>
>>38497585
Meditate. This helps. Simply sit down or lie down. Concentrate on your belly moving while yo inhale and exhale in a normal manner preferably thought the nostrils. Thoughts are like clouds, they come and go. Watch them but do not cling to them.
>>
I think I'm safe to actually go to sleep, though I'm going to be a total mess tomorrow... I guess it's what sick days are made for...

Thanks /fit/ for mostly not being assholes.
>>
>>38497691
If you live in a western country weed is available pretty much anywhere. Just need to know where to look.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.