[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1462935857743.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462935857743.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
What's it like to have sex with a fit women? Is she air tight and make you just explode everywhere!?
>>
>>38497499
Intense. Awesome sex drive.
>>
>>38497499
she wants to dominate you with a strap on
>>
how tight has it gotten?
>>
>>38497535
This... Nothing like getting raped by a fit woman with a strap on.
>>
>>38497660
>>38497535
just skip the strap on and get dominated by a fit guy. Better body and you don't have to put up with women. no homo ofc
>>
Fit girls usually have bad breath. I guess from all the creatine and dehydration.
>>
>>38497499
they tend to be more active during sex, so alot of cowgirl-esque positions. my girl is addicted to the amazonian, which gets me rock hard.
works fine for me.
>>
>envision myself in one year
>diddly lmao5pl8 next 2 qt3.14 grill
>drop bar after last rep and let out godly grunt
>grill looks at me, concerned tremble
>say "can't handle the diddly?" as i shoot a smile to her
>she smiles, does a 360 and bends over
>mount her in the middle of the gym, wrapping my lifting traps around her chin
>drill her in the squat rack, beta manlet begging me to free it up
>"d-dude I called in for this..i r-reserved it!"
>pull out my dick and shoot my cum onto his lifting belt
>qt3.14 laughs and walks away

We all gon maek it bras
>>
>>38497499
Big hand calices when she gives you a handjob
>>
>>38499435
Came here to post this
>>
I prefer soft girls that are willing to just lie there and take it while I choke them until they turn blue and pull their hair out of their head
>>
>>38499482
seems like a good use of ur time
>>
>>38498134
HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY

YOU ARE SUCH A FUNNY SPECIAL GUY

THANK YOU REDDIT
>>
>>38499435
ive never had a good handjob from a woman
just make her use her mouth or do it yourself
>>
>>38499491
11thpbp
>>
>>38497535
>>38497660
that's gayer than fucking a trap in the ass
>>
>>38497499
i've had sex with a swimmer girl. She was more active and lasting a shit lot longer when on top.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.