[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat white people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1467427094040.jpg (1MB, 1934x3061px) Image search: [Google]
1467427094040.jpg
1MB, 1934x3061px
Why did white people as a segment of the populations allow ourselves to become so godamn fat?

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/08/27/whites-have-given-up/

Ignore the /pol/tier title. How often do you go to the grocery store and see the shambling monsters in the dark aisles grabbing for any processed sugary food that their grubby, greasy hands can find? How often are you at a park or an airshow or an amusement park or a restaurant and see the dead, soulless eyes of one of these social rejects searching for an excuse to either eat or go home?

I rarely see any other race than white people doing these things. I've seen that obesity chart by race, and I know whites aren't statistically the fattest group, but I'm worried that fat white people are falling out of society.

If you're fat, and white, you get no free pass. You're just as disgusting as that fat black woman on tv. Be a changing force for society and get off your ass. Stop believing you're one of the ones who falls through the cracks and make a healthier life for yourself. You can be that attractive dude, you can be that sexy chick. You only need to start the process by making a single chain.
>>
>>38494538
blacks are so much fatter, and I'm pretty sure Mexicans are fatter than whites too
>>
>>38494554
Statistically, both are. But I'm worried that not enough white people can see their own complicity in the obesity epidemic.

>well, x people are much fatter

We need to take responsibility and change our own cultural habits of eating cheesecake and eating McDonald's for dinner and never exercising beyond a walk up the stairs.
>>
>>38494601
Why are you trying to turn obesity into a racial issue? It's a serious problem for all Americans
>>
>>38494709
It is a racial issue, and is best solved by framing it that way.

Yes, nearly every American is fat, and that crosses racial boundaries. However, if people see that their ingroup is a certain way, if they conform to that, they feel better about themselves.

Black cultural is inherently sexual, and thus young black people don't necessarily feel good about being fat when the rest of their friends are getting laid. It's worse for black females, but it's still an issue that's come up when I discuss this with them.

White people don't have a gotta get laid culture to the extent that blacks do. That's why I focused on whites needing to realize that it's not okay to be a fat fuck. That's the only way we'll change.

Asian culture is harsh on fat people(excluding certain island nations like Samoa). Ever wonder why the obesity rate is so low?

That's the reason I'm framing it as a racial issue. People usually hang out with people that are similar to them, and fat whites get into bad patterns of eating and abusing their body.
>>
>>38494811
I don't think your "LOSE WEIGHT FOR THE MASTER RACE" program is gonna be very successful, senpai
>>
>>38494828
It's not about bullshit political theories like Nazism. It's about finding motivation by pulling your group out of the mud.
>>
>>38494538
Nutritionist and PT here. 90% of my clients are white, but that's because they're the only ones who really care about fitness. Blacks and Hispanics care if and only if they are athletes, and they are all men. I have had zero non-white female clients in over ten years.

So yeah it's definitely non-whites dragging up the average and non-white women in particular. I say this as a beaner myself. My wife is one of the only /fit/ latinas I have ever met.

Inb4 "you have to go back." Sixth generation Texan, good luck.
>>
>>38494828
Kek
>>
>>38494538
Whites also are the majority population in most first world countries Anon, of course you'll see more fat whites.
Just like more whites live in poverty than blacks.
Smaller percentage of x group does not mean less than y group.
>>
>>38494979
It's definitely worse for women.

>>38495030
I understand this. I do have a cursory understanding of statistics. Sorry if I implied in the op that whites were fatter than every other race. That wasn't the goal.
>>
I have a racial question. Why do so many Asian men emulate the "ghetto black" culture?
>>
>>38495242
I guess to keep this relevant, whites have lower obesity rates than blacks and Hispanics, but they are still 5x higher than Asians

http://www.gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx
>>
>>38495213
Full time desk job and family is a breeding ground for obesity. You barely have any free time and rarely do these people want to work out during their true "me time".
Blacks tend to be fatter due to 1 part lack of general nutrition leading to diseases such as diabetes and a genetic disposition to living on a minimalist diet.
Most Germanic races have had a hearty diet for thousands of years. Some of the foods we eat are less likely to negatively effect us.
>>
>>38495329
I have trouble finding work out time when I'm single.

I can't imagine trying to find time with 4 kids.
>>
>>38495499
Nanny
Mother in law babysitting
Wife
Older children babysitting younger ones
>>
>>38495520
Older children only works after a certain point.

I'll probably just switch off with my wife, watching the kids while we each work out.
>>
File: 1472015628020.png (95KB, 448x844px) Image search: [Google]
1472015628020.png
95KB, 448x844px
>>38494538
Blacks are the fattest
>>
>>38495871
>black women

Mfw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.