[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a manlet has me feeling suicidal lately. I feel as if I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Anime anger.jpg (8KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
Anime anger.jpg
8KB, 299x169px
Being a manlet has me feeling suicidal lately. I feel as if I'll be laughed at in the gym if I go. I feel as though I'll never be considered a real man, /fit/, and the /fit/ memes are contributing immensely to that feeling.
>>
>>38494223
Then get off /fit/. You shouldn't give a shit what people here think of you. I'm a balding manlet and I could give two shits.
>>
>>38494223
The Romans were a race of manlets and they kicked the shit out if everyone

Stop ya whineing
>>
File: just bee yourself.png (13KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
just bee yourself.png
13KB, 914x1091px
>>38494223
get some confidence

height is not something you should an hero over

there are many people out there who go through much much much worse shit than you and yet they stick through it all. you getting suicidal over something so irrelevant is fucking obnoxious
>>
>be 6'1
>never been called a manlet
>work in a well off area
>only people under 5'7 are foreigners from shit countries
Whenever I leave to go home to my poor land, I'm a giant.
Sucks being tall dude, maybe you should have drank more milk as a kid.
>>
>>38494223
Start injecting DHT and see if you can get a late growth spurt. Could help with dick growth too.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>38494300
>shoulda, woulda, coulda

Tell me about it. I can't change that now, though, can I? I've never measured my height, but I'm estimately around 5'6". I feel like I'll never be a /fit/izen no matter how hard I try, and I'll never be treated or feel like a man.
>>
>>38494317
Please stop. I go there all the time already.

>>38494313
I don't know what that is. Are you memeing me? Both my parents are also my height, so I don't see it getting any better.
>>
Just learn martial arts m8, then you'll be able to make all the big guys look like pussies if you feel like it.
>>
There's certain yoga exercises that can add an inch or two, some claim more. Then there's the extreme way, surgery but that's gonna cost ya, and i don't think it's good for gains.
>>
>>38494296
What could possibly be worse for a man than being short? No fate is worse.
>>
>>38494472
not being a spoiled neet like you
>>
>>38494276
Balding manlet as well. REPRESENT
>>
>>38494295
That's because manlet is relative. If everyone is short then the girls can't call everyone a manlet, and the kings of the manlets become the chads.
>>
Just find a shorter girl than you, you'll be fine.
>>
>>38494541
>>38494295

The celts and germanic tribes were in average 3 to 5 inches taller than the romans, surpassed them in physique (romans were dyel compared to the average barbarian) yet they couldn't win because romans were far more intelligent, organized and disciplined
>>
>>38494600

And we are speaking about random villagers, the difference in height between the average roman soldier and the average german warrior was even bigger, probably like comparing franco columbu with arnold schwarzenegger
>>
OP how tall are you?

My parents were both around 5 feet. I shot up to 5'8 by 17. I'm still growing apparently. Thank god for based genetics.
>>
>>38494600
>>38494622

Also it's interesting to note that Caesar said that germanic warriors were more build and taller than romans, but couldn't deal with hard physical labor, too much stress, too much heat or lack of food because of their training methods

so basically germanic warriors trained like modern strongman and romans trained like modern crossfitters
>>
>>38494223
This is going to sound dumb, but you've got to get your mindset to a place where you can just laugh off being a manlet. When I first started coming to 4chan and seeing what people would say about manlets it started to make me feel really self conscience. To be brief, over time I just got over it, can't change it, so you really just have to roll with it. Now I get a kick out of manlet threads and jokes, it wasn't easy to get there, but for your own sanity you have to. To be honest, manlet advocacy pisses me off more than anything. Being a manlet, last thing I want is people to think I have a chip on my shoulder for being short. "Oh look a manlet, bet this bitch cries about it on the internet haha"
>>
>>38495014
>>38494702
great posts guys! keep up good posts! i like this! very good.
>>
>>38494223
This guy >>38494276 is right. The real world is nothing like /fit/. If you are ready to commit suicide due to memes, you need help.
>>
>>38494223

You need more b12 in your diet.
>>
>>38494223
OP stop being a faggot nobody cares and will only care if you care. Just get your ass in shape, do what you want to do, be (relatively) happy and you should be fine. The amount of self pitying bullshit in this post is utterly retarded.
>Hurr I'm only 5'6"
>Hurr I never feel that I'll truly be part of /fit/
Seriously are you letting your self esteem get ruined based off a bunch of autists on a board? Seriously just stop,
1)stop being a bitch.
2) Go to the gym, find a routine that's fun/fun while you do it.
3) ????????
4) Profit and live a decent life
TL:DR Stop being a faggot
>>
>>38496141

>3) ????????

the faggiest thing i have read today

reddit pls go
>>
File: do_your_best_dick.jpg (198KB, 661x859px) Image search: [Google]
do_your_best_dick.jpg
198KB, 661x859px
>>38494223
You should just transition desu. The real men here need more cumdump meat toilets in our gyms.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.