[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cut/ - cutting general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 37

File: 1471814007010.jpg (59KB, 375x321px) Image search: [Google]
1471814007010.jpg
59KB, 375x321px
Did you cheat this weekend? How IS that cut going anon?
>>
binged so badly I will spend the next week recovering. tempted to go on DNP to get this bullshit over with once and for all.
>>
I don't cut because I'm not a fat fuck
>>
>>38494152
Oh, well it's a cutting thread. Sorry for not making it clear enough.
>>
>>38494140
What made you binge and what are you going to do about it? DNP ain't worth it, hard work is better in the long run.
>>
>>38494073
I lost another ten pounds last week 205 to 195.
Didn't cheat but I'm having a hard time fitting 2 hours of exercise a day in between full time work and full time school.
>>
File: foodlog.png (39KB, 608x495px) Image search: [Google]
foodlog.png
39KB, 608x495px
Weekend went great for me. Survived a family cookout on Saturday and remained true to my meal plan, while eating awesome food. Sunday was interesting, dinner was 6 hours after lunch. I seem to be going longer and longer between meals. No cravings and no intense hunger.
>>
>>38494073
I did alright for the week but had a slice of pizza yesterday.
>>
Is it even cutting if I'm still at 2700/day? 1 lb/week over the past couple months, pretty consistently. Might mix in some lower calorie days on rest days.
>>
>>38494073
I cut for about 4 weeks on 500-700 calories before I started realising my hair was falling out. Increased to just a normal diet but added much much more cardio (7 sessions a week instead of 2) so hopefully that balances it.
>>
>>38494073
back on campus which makes it so easier to cut. unofficially started today, but on paper i start tomorrow.

i got big(fat too) and strong over summer, hit 1.5/3/4/5 1rm so the accidental bulk wasn't all bad..

12.5 weeks until thanksgiving... lets so how far i can push myself. hoping to look lean by then but i might be underestimating how fat i am.
>>
>>38496114
lol my grammar is all fucked up
>>
>Did you cheat this weekend?

No, but I'm currently around 200 calories short of surplus.

Feels good, man.

I am thinking of cheating next weekend though, but with some very careful planning.
>>
Started a DNP cycle yesterday, keeping the calories low and feelin good on 400 mg planning to do this for another week n a half. Wish me luck.
>>
Starting tomorrow. I noticed I'm gaining weight. Time to focus more on my diet now that I just graduated uni. Too much beer and alcohol :(
>>
>>38494140
i binged today too bro. i did a dnp cycle last year, and i have a full bottle from dinitro i just bought. i've been trying to lose weight for 10 years. i need to get my fucking self to stop eating bullshit this week. i'm honestly just going to chug water for the rest of the month. i'm so tired of being fat.

>>38496784
whered you get it, dinitro? how low you keeping them? first time? i did a 500mg 25 day cycle before. i felt like utter shit.
>>
>tfw finally got down to normal BMI range
>fly back home
> eat Carne asada and pizza with the family
I'm going to stop right now before I lose my progress, even if that means arguing with my parents
>>
>>38495988
That's fucking nice bro, good job
>>
Yes ate like 20 kettle jalapeno chips like 6 tostitos and like 10 fritos and a low carb monster

Seriously considering being an hero
>>
>>38494073

I went up from 1500/1750 a day to 1800/2000 a day, as I'm doing 4 days lifting and e days running a week with 2 rest days, haven't gained or lost anything which isn't a major problem, I won't cut much longer, I'm at 160lbs now and I'm the lightest of all my friends that workout, gonna switch to 3x3 for my major compound lifts and 4x10/12 for everything else and try to get my numbers up.
>>
Been going for 2 weeks, lost 2.5kg (5.5lb). Hoping to keep it at a similar rate for about 12 weeks.
>>
File: uuu.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
uuu.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
This is my dinner, could be a lot worse senpai. 300g chicken breast, 100g chips, 50grams white rice (pre cooked weight). Sub 600 calories. Today I had:

>Instant coffee with Equal and full cream milk, 40 cals approx.
>2 apples, less than 100 calories.
>Banana, strawberry and mango smoothie, probably 150 cals but I like to round everything up higher so that i lose weight quicker.
>This dinner, so I'm on a bit less than 100, plus I worked for several hours on my feet today (waiter) and I trained. Not gonna count those calories burnt though.

Currently 67kgs, aiming to get down to around 63kgs and I should be about 9/10% body fat then. After bulking for a year I'm keen to finally see my abs and have more defined arms.

I hope I make it.
>>
>>38498764
me 2 cutting to a lean skelly mode before bulking
>>
>tfw I had a grand total of 1200 calories Friday, Sat, Sun

I'm gonna die
>>
Doing ss on a cut(500-700 cals) to lose 25 lbs. Will do some hiit too. I don't care about stalling on weights I just want abs for once in life. Thoughts?
>>
>>38499006
why SS? basic PPL every day will maximise muscle retention. 700 cal deficit is OK as long as you hit 100G+ protons. you can lose weight at this speed, just dont be a fuckwit about it

source: recovering fatty, recovering skelly, recovering fucking idiot noob lifter
>>
I was doing great for 3 weeks staying under 1000 a day. It's a bit easy being in a foreign country feeling too inept to order food, just sticking to raw vegetables from the market and almond snacks most of the day.

I cheated this weekend though. I got some street meat and my stomach went it circles. Ate all kinds of different food to settle my stomach. Probably ruined over half a week in less than 48 hours.
>>
File: 1468821802550.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1468821802550.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>38498764
>chips
>white rice
>banana

Nigga what the fuck are you doing? Hope that you make it, really, but not with those insulin spikes...
>>
>>38495988
what app/website?
pls respond
>tfw no phone to track calories with
>>
>>38499063
>>38499063
Like the simplicity of ss and sticky recommends.
What is ppl?
>>
>>38494073
>eat 1400 calories per day
>Weekend comes along
>get drunk
>eat chipotle burrito, whole pizza, 2 milkshakes

Who else here /nevergonnamakeit/
>>
>Tfw 3000 normal tdee
>Tfw took 800mg dnp
>tfw ate 1500 cals instead of 1000 yesterday

I have brought dishonor on my ancestors, what a fucking bitch I was.
>>
>>38494152
>Angry 16 year old detected
>>
>>38494073
Day 2 of 50 of T3.
I'm not too worried about muscle, I need to get smaller. I have hypertension and weighing 215 at 5'7" isn't good for my heart in the long term, according to my doctor. (Hypertension, blood pressure issues, heart disease on all sides of family) Plus, I want to be lighter for martial arts. About to go run.
T3 is way nicer feeling than DNP , btw
>>
Started in mid-july, went from 79 to 76.3 kg.

Last time I tried to cut I crashed because I was afraid of carbs and just stuffed myself with meat.
A word of advice: rice, lentils and other low GI carbs give you energy for activities and help you feel fuller for longer. Contrary to popular belief, carbs arent literally Hitler, just try to get 1.8g of protein per kg of bodyweight and a reasonable deficit (no more than 500kcal or you'll end up binging every third day)
>>
>>38494073
I ate 2lbs of baklava yesterday
>>
>have been sick for 2 weeks now
>cheetday everyday
Fucking kill me
>>
>>38499350
>tfw from an Arabic family and have a fuckload of baklava and sweets at home
how am I supposed to do it?
>>
File: Sieppaa.png (6KB, 642x91px) Image search: [Google]
Sieppaa.png
6KB, 642x91px
>>38494073

I cheat a bit every weekend, cutting or bulking

>How IS that cut going anon?

Pic related.
>>
>>38499424
dont eat it?
>>
>>38499150
Every fucking time.
>>
>>38499172
bro just stay at 1500... even 2000 if you need to. the dnp will accelerate your cut fast af on a 1000 cal deficit, you don't need to starve yourself.
>>
Starting the cut again after a week of doing whatever I wanted aka dreamers bulk

I'm up 7 kg in 7 days lads I don't know how skeletons do it.

Also gonna do DNP after a couple months right before vacation to get super lean. Hoping to go from 70kg down to 60 before vacation without losing any strength, which may just be possible cause I think the first few kg may be food in my intestines.
>>
>>38494073
Yes I did, and I wasted another week of discipline in just 24h.
>>
>>38499150
myfitnesspal
>>
>be college student inna cut
>Going pretty well for the first week back
>Bro's gf has leftover mac n cheese, free food why not?
>Go to her room to pick it up, offers me free muffins and danishes
>3 muffins and 3 danishes later, realize my error
>Still take mac home

I'm never going to make it.
>>
File: 1468771187010.jpg (20KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1468771187010.jpg
20KB, 480x331px
>>38499167
>roommate brings home a bunch of weed
>smoke 2 bowls (been clean for over a year)
>other roommate is a fattie with endless junk food supplies
>proceed to eat 30 cheeseburger rolls, 4 cookies, a bag of chips, and soda
I fucked up bad, but I can recover this week if I focus.
>>
>>38494073
anyone else find it way easier to cut when at school/college vs at home?

i think the trick is to stay as busy as possible.

when you have shit to get done, you aren't worried about food unless you're TRULY hungry... even then, when you're really focused hunger goes away.
>>
Anyone ever cut successfully by forcing your self to not eat much but counting calories. I pretty much just try and eat a lot of protein. I get bad hunger pains all through the day though.
>>
>>38494152
So you decided to join a cutting thread?
>>
>>38499167
>lift 3x a week
>bjj/muay thai 3-4x a week
>~1800 cals a day

I think I need to eat a little more. I can make it close to a week before I end up binging cause I'm so fucking hungry.
Feels bad, man.
>>
Finished my first month of cutting. Each week was a 4 k deficit or a little more. No cheat days , feelsgoodman. Eating about 1600-1800 a day. Down 7 lbs.
>>
how do i get into IF? i get really bad hunger cramps if i dont eat
>>
>>38500475
No worries brah. You shitted/will shit most of that. Waaaay too many sudden cals.
>>
>>38500736
You can start skipping a meal for the first two weeks so you can get used to not eating.
After that you can move to 16/8 and after a while 18/6.
If you want you can do one meal a day if you are fine with the previous.

I have corrected my craving issues doing one meal a day. Your body gets used to not eat pretty well.
>>
I don't understand how you guys binge on chips and soda. If I overeat it's on an actual meal because I'm hungry as fuck
>>
>>38499167
happened to me last week brah, it's gonna be OK keep going
>>
>>38494073
Good! Down 10kg in 3 weeks, currently 120kg. Goal weight is 95kg.
>>
File: 1472101277733.jpg (71KB, 474x647px) Image search: [Google]
1472101277733.jpg
71KB, 474x647px
>>38500891
You do DNP don't you?
>>
Was going great, work midnights. Decided to fast Saturday night into Sunday then Sunday after morning 6mile run to eat one huge meal. Get halfway through home made Fries and morning star farm chicken and can't eat anymore. Decide to eat some dates for carbs before workout, end up throwing up. Think it's from just eating to much at once. Eat some fruit about half hour later, get dressed to go to gym, taste steel fuck.jpeg throw up. End up eating saltine crackers and gingeral rest of the day about 1000 cal from that. No idea how many calories I eat and stayed down tho. Slept for 12 hours woke up at 4:30 am today and started the day with a 4 mile run, just finishing up deads, had to do squat and bench also today for missing yeasterday.
>>
>>38500919
Nope, scared of DNP. My diet is like this:

Breakfast: Hotdog, with cheese and sauce.
Dinner: 300g meat with gravy and boiled peas.

Done, no more food for the day. And lifting hard.
>>
>>38500961
I wish I could loose weight that easy, either I higly underestimate what I eat or I have a shit metabolism.
>>
>>38501024
I gain and lose weight easy as fuck. One year I'm ripped, the next I'm anorexic, the next I'm obese. I'm going to not fuck up this time, and remain ripped.

I was also eating like 4000 calories a day before I decided to cut, so that could be why my metabolism is so ramped up.
>>
>>38494073
I dont cut

not eating is very easy. but the result is even lower energy than I already have which fucks up my life. and I also fear that cutting will mess with my long term progression. I wanna get as strong and big as possible natty. but I definitely would look better if I cut
>>
reminder that carbs dont make you fat so dont cut out the carbs but the fat instead
>>
I ended up mashing together 2 bananas, some rice milk, and some of the whole foods version of cinnamon toast crunch with an egg beater to see if I could make a healthy pudding-type deal to satisfy sweet cravings after already eating breakfast. not the worst thing to fuck up on, but tryna stay slim for a tinder date wednesday night. gotta stay strong.
>>
>>38494073
I did not, thanks for asking.
>>
Yesterday I cheated hard. Banana for breakfast, one pouch of peanut M&M's, deep fried catfish sandwich with french fries, half a bowl of penne ala vodka, 4 slices of a large spinach and cheese pizza, two chips ahoy brownie cookies, and some chocolate pudding.

Weigh 3lbs heavier today, but I'm sure a lot of that is poop and water retention.
>>
QTDDTOT isn't answering
Fatty doing a cut
I was thinking of changing my 1/2 cup oats (reduced fat milk) to a protein shake with berries/banana mixed in
Y/N? Can give more details on diet t if need be
>>
>>38501864
>banana
>penne
these two arent cheatmeals

But let me guess, you cut back on the sweet stuff? Thats what you get if you cut out carbs, you binge eat
>>
>>38501959
eat both

cut back on your fat intake. Make sure you eat a lot of sweet fruit so you dont binge eat like some anons in this thread

You naturally want sweet things, thats normal so keep eating those but dont eat things like donuts, chocolate because those are 50% fat
>>
I'm a skinnyfat manlet trying to put muscle on.
5'6, 135lbs.
I've a bit of a pot belly. Not massive, but it's noticeable when I sit and after a big meal.
Presently, the only thing I am interested in is getting enough protein. A lot of this is coming through shakes and lean meats like chicken breast and steaks. I'm not cutting carbs at all really, though the only carbs I get are from bread - I rarely eat potatoes or pasta.

Should skinnyfat manlets like me continue on this protein above all course?
>>
I ate a whole box of frosted sugar cookies, a medium portion of boneless at buffolo wild wings, and sushi.

Could have been worse.
>>
>>38501981
Good thing I love mandarins then
I'll admit I sometimes cave and get myself a bottle of pic related so it might help keep me from caving
>>
>>38502009
eat more carbs, eating more protein than you need provides no benefits

and with carbs I mean clean carbs, not donuts, chocolate etc. But rice, pasta, potatoes, fruits, etc
>>
File: park-your-carbs[1].jpg (193KB, 650x320px) Image search: [Google]
park-your-carbs[1].jpg
193KB, 650x320px
reminder to all you cutting fags to eat high carb on a cut and to cut back on the fat

benefits of high carb
>no cravings
>no binge eating junkfood
>feel energized 24/7
>energized during workout>can workout harder>preserve more gains and burn more fat
>mood is always great
>literally cant make you fatter as opposed to eating fat

source for any ketofags:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24814684
>De novo lipogenesis (DNL) is a complex and highly regulated metabolic pathway. In normal conditions DNL converts excess carbohydrate into fatty acids that are then esterified to storage triacylglycerols (TGs). These TGs could later provide energy via β-oxidation. In human body this pathway is primarily active in liver and adipose tissue. However, it is considered to be a minor contributor to the serum lipid homeostasis

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10365981
>It is concluded that DNL is not the pathway of first resort for added dietary CHO, in humans

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6755166?dopt=Abstract
>These findings challenge the common perception that conversion of CHO to fat is an important pathway for the retention of dietary energy and for the accumulation of body fat

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839937?dopt=Abstract
>We close by speculating on potential functions of DNL in physiology and pathophysiology if storage of surplus carbohydrate energy is not an important function of DNL
>>
>>38502068
Is spag bol a good way to go? I love making it.
I get plenty of fruit in, didn't mention that.
>>
File: 20130105_1932412.jpg (48KB, 315x297px) Image search: [Google]
20130105_1932412.jpg
48KB, 315x297px
>>38502052
But of course I forget to attach the image
>>
>>38494073
Yeah, badly. Sunday was one of those days you never feel full.
Tried tons of veggies but it wasn't cutting it. Had a bowl of cereal, some brauts, can of beans, and some peanut butter. It was pretty bad.
>>
>>38502121
thats high in fat but if thats your main fat source its ok
>>
>>38502137
>18,6g fat
man you fucked up dirnking this milkshake im guessing

drink a soda pop next time instead
>>
>>38502172
For the record it's a bottle of iced coffee
I'll remember what you said for when I go to get another
>>
>>38502118

>40 year old studies paid for by the grain companies and their "low fat diet" jewery

enjoy looking like javon genova.
>>
>>38502288
>le old studies dont mean anything man
ahahahhahah I buttblasted you yesterday you fatass ketofag

shoo shoo now
>>
>>38501968
I didn't cut out carbs? Or sweet stuff? I started my day with a banana then had cheat meals after. I usually start my day with a banana.

Penne is not bad-- but the ala vodka sauce is tomato puree, vodka, and heavy cream, loaded with sodium and topped with more cheese.
>>
>>38500804
>I don't know how basic nutrition works
Kek
>>
Was 193lbs about a month ago. Went travelling for four weeks and am now down to 180. Lost a bit of muscle for sure but I feel a hell of a lot leaner. Face looks better and I can run for longer too
>>
File: 4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg (42KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg
42KB, 330x319px
>>38502317

>40 year old pajeet shit with no real proof other than "we said so"

Guess every olympian, model, bikini contender, etc were cutting all wrong.

Pajeet, you truly hold the world's knowledge, despite your 25% bodyfat with your naan and basmati diet.
>>
>>38501981
>telling anon to cut back on fat without even knowing his fat intake
???
>>
>>38502430
hmmm thats must be why bodybuilders eat lean chicken and rice right, hmmm what do these 2 foods have in common, low carb oh wait no the;re both LOW FAT

ketofag you already got btfo no need to pretend and make stuff up
>>
>>38502434
I know him personally
>>
>>38502444
Just because a bodybuilder eats high carb doesn't mean he eats low fat. All of his macros will be high because eat eats A LOT OF CALORIES.

The problem is these DYEL need 1500 cals to cut. You need fat to maintain body functions. What are you supposed to do, just cut out all fat so you can get in your precious carbs?

Fuck off with the carb bull shit. Protein and Fat first, fill in rest with whatever you want.
>>
I already lost 20kg and now at 12% bodyfat mesured with calipers. my goal was to go down to 8-9% but recently I'm stalling. I still count fairly accurately the 1500kcal i'm allowed to eat. Does anyone have an explication? Is it possible that 1500 is to much for a 5'10 male?
>>
>>38502486
a bodybuilder tries to eat low fat, low fat does not equal 0 fat

most people here already eat way too much fat, so instead of cutting the carbs to meet a deficit its better to cut the excess fat that the're already eating

Carbs give you energy and cutting these out will make your workouts go to shit and this will not preserve your gains. Besides that carbs literally almost never get stored as fat even in excess so you dont even need to worry about this in the first place
>>
>>38502529
>carbs literally almost never get stored as fat even in excess so you dont even need to worry about this in the first place

Jesus christ that is dumb. Let us all know how all those carbs work out for you
>>
>>38502558
>I deny scientific research because I know it myself that it isnt true
the earth is flat too right
>>
>>38499350
I ate 4k calories of it on Saturday bro
>>
>>38502502
Need more info, but probably a case of DYEL. Cutting under 10% bf with no muscle mass is hard and probably not worth the effort.
>>
>>38502593
I do lift but I started at the begining of my cut, so yes my lifts are shit. what other info would help?
I do SS 2/3 times a week with light cardio on off days (started recently)
>>
holy fucking dildos how have I only just discovered the magic that is fage 0%?

Literally 57kcal per 100g, 10g of protein, no carbs or sugar.

Adding 2tsp of sugar to a bowl of 250g makes it feel like a cheat meal but its like 150kcal and really filling.

This stuff is fucking awesome.
>>
>>38502678

Sorry that meant to say no carbs or fat.
Don't wanna sound like a retard who thinks carbs and sugar are different things.
>>
>>38499350
Baklava is a wonder. My dealer said she can make it with pistachio and chocolate and im scared.
>>
>>38502678
>>38502687
sugar isnt bad for weightloss jesus just read the studies man>>38502118

if you want to add sugar thats fine
>>
>>38500804
Gonna need source on that
>>
>>38502118
You need fat for test tho at least 20 percent of your diet nigga
>>
>>38502849
thats a meme

Carbs actually do increase test also
>>
>>38502678
add a .5-1 scoop of whey and it's even better
>>
Anyone have trouble with post cut eating? Trying to go back up after eating at 1500 for 2 months. Feels kinda paranoid man.

6'4, down from 205 to 185
>>
Brehs, I need help.

Long story short, I lost 110 pounds via fixing my diet.
Now, I have a new job and I travel a lot. How the fuck do I count calories when I eat at a hotel? I have no scale at hand.
>>
/r/ link to DNP pastebin, plox.
>>
>>38495988

What? I thought if you went lower than your TDEE - 1000 you'd start to lose muscle
>>
File: image.jpg (380KB, 1317x1452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 1317x1452px
Ever since my birthday at the beginning of this month, i have lost all motivation to cut.

Started at 260lb, god knows what bf%
Down to 170, 15-16%

I just cannot convince myself to abide by a deficit.

I might go as long as 1.5 days before i say fuck it, and drink beer or eat cake or someshit.

I want to cut to a decent bf% but i cannot stay motivated.

I am satisfied enough with my physique to become complacent

..wut do?

P.s. Not giving a fuck is the secret to lean bulking
>>
>>38503531
Just kill yourself for being so weak as to lack mastery even over yourself
>>
>>38494073
brehs how to best maintain strength while cutting in terms of routine.

Lift heavy as if I was bulking/maintaining? Or something else?

I lift 3-4 times a week. fullbody days with rest days inbetween. Do 4 compound lifts 3x3 then some accessories.
>>
>>38504097
>brehs how to best maintain strength while cutting in terms of routine.
increase carbs cut more fat

Carbs provide energy>more energy=trainharder>trainharder=more muscle preservation
>>
>>38503272
Prepackaged shit m8. Try like natural grocery stores, they usually have prepackaged salads and wraps with the calories on them. Try to use a scale whenever possible, but do what I suggested when not possible.
>>
>>38504119
thanks mang

guess I'll slow down on dinner(fatty dishes usually) and eat more oatz for supper then.
>>
>>38498234
3x3 isn't enough volume to do anything. Better to do a 3x5 with a 3 rep progressive topset, and maybe more reps after that at a lower weight.
>>
>>38500520
I feel ya man, schools starting tommorow, so guess whats starting too. The cut again! Lost 30 lbs from january. Then summer started. Fuck thats hard. Excited to go hard again.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (28KB, 944x946px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
28KB, 944x946px
>down 40 pounds
>20ish more togo
>been stalled for over a month because of shitty excuses
>going back to uni as a freshman and just turned 21
>spent last week drinking every night but eating 85% clean

Starting this week cutting out booze except on occasions and haven't missed one gym day despite partying.

Goals:
1. Grades
2. get fit

Ready to kill it bros, loaded up on chicken and veggies
>>
>>38504262

Holy fucking shit dude, this is my third week of school.

Also I started bulking a month ago, you cut after summer?
>>
>>38494152
Congrats on not being fat.

Shame about your mental retardation though.
>>
I was doing good cutting but lost my ride to the gym and now i dont go as frequently, Im learning to drive now so i can take myself but ive gained some weight, Ive been trying to do some home excercises with my barbells and benchpress but im pretty limited now.
>>
>>38498191
Dont be afraid to tell them you arent hungry. Its hard as a recovering fatty and you see the look they give you but the progress lost isnt worth the pizza.
>>
>>38504277
Yes i am cutting after summer. I still like a chubby fat fuck. So yeah cutting it is.... And yeah schools about to start tomorrow. For some reason first day of school starts on a Tuesday. Its way easier when you busy all day, don't ya think?
>>
I hate my meal today
>cutting
>decide to try out chicken thighs instead of breast because I got bored of that
>open food container dislike the smell
>fat all over the bottom looks gross
>apetite supressed as fuck
>dislike broccoli yet eat it
>spinach is the only shit I like from my meal
Best way to cut is eat shit you don't like once you get the snotty brat "but I don't like it part" your urge to eat is killed by the disgust works wonders for cravings and whatnot
>>
>>38504409

Yeah that's true. I have a part time job at my school on top of classes, so bulking is really difficult for me at the minute actually. I'm planning to bulk for a couple more months and then cut so I don't look like ass when I graduate in December, otherwise I'd probably just add as much as I can while I can get away with wearing winter clothes, and cut for summer.

Then again, I'm glad I don't have to combine the mental stress of school with the physical stress of cutting for awhile
>>
File: 2016-08-29-21-37-08.jpg (212KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-29-21-37-08.jpg
212KB, 850x1133px
>>38504574
I got ya. I am curious to see at what state you are at now. Wanna post pic?

>pic related, is me

Lost 15kg(30lbs) already. 115kg rn goal is 90
6" 3'
>>
>>38504269

>going back to uni

Is pic related? Columbusfag reporting in, you tryin' to find a lifting buddy?
>>
>>38504623

Well I'm actually at work rn, so not much I can do pic-wise. I probably got into lifting for the opposite reason you did though, I was too scrawny. I had undiagnosed type 1 diabetes for awhile, which made me lose an unhealthy amount of weight, then I had an appendectomy and wasn't allowed to pick up more than 20 lbs for a couple months, and i decided once that restriction was done I was going to get in shape. Kind of the "I want to be harder to kill" meme.

My lifts are still pretty low, but I'm about 175.5 lbs at 5'10, and I'm happy with my progress so far. I'm going to try to gain 8 more pounds and then cut, but if I can't get my lifts in a good place I may bulk more. I cut a bit out of self consciousness this summer, and during that time I wasn't able to improve my lifts at all. I guess everyone's different, but I really seem to need those calories to improve my lifts.

Also congrats on your progress man, hope you get where you're trying to get
>>
>>38504760
Thats some shit man, but a fecking good reason to lift/grow.

Do what you gotta do bro, good luck.

Thanks! Im gonna keep going! I love the compliments im getting xD
>>
>>38504401
Thank you bro, I'll do that. Yea it really is not worth destroying all the progress.
>>
So my cut has been going really well, and at a deficit of about 150-200 cals a day I've gone from 197 to 185 in the mornings. I've noticed a change in my chest and niples, a little in the shoulders, and my ass. But I still have a little belly pooch. Even though my upper abs are starting to become visible, do I need to do any carb cycling to get that gone or do I just need to be patient? It's the first thing fat goes to and probably the last thing it's going to come from, right?
>>
>>38504420
Anorexic fuck
>>
Got drunk but tried the no carb thing in the sticky
>tomorrow is judgement day
hopefully didn't fuck up too bad
>>
File: 1472314100760.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1472314100760.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
Week 3 of my cut down 7 lbs so far. My only concern is everytime I get back from lifting just recently I have the biggest urge to fap.
Been lifting for 1.5 years this is my first cut.
>>
File: 1471372591050.png (953KB, 544x715px) Image search: [Google]
1471372591050.png
953KB, 544x715px
I didn't cutting would reduce the sizes of my wrists. My watch has gone from like the 4th notch snugly to the 6th loosely. In less suprising news my waist size has gone from 36 to 32 so it's going well lads.
>>
>>38506114
wtf is she wearing a jean bikini
>>
>>38495988
>Hy-vee
Iowa?
>>
>>38494073
>cutting when summer is over

Why
>>
>>38494073
I'm not even sure anymore guys i just hit 133 after bulking from 165 after doing i look decent but not sure if i should cut to 130-125 before bulking again
>>
>>38494629
It's worth it.
>>
>>38506886
it's still summer in most western countries...?
>>
>>38506869
Des Moines.
>>
File: foodlog.png (42KB, 614x542px) Image search: [Google]
foodlog.png
42KB, 614x542px
Weighed in at 285.3 lbs. I'm going on the second week of the cut and I'm down from 302 lbs. Lately I've been getting creative with my dinners and cooking more of the veggies on the skillet. It opened up my appetite tonight but I was able to settle down.
>>
>>38506886
Because some people still want to lose fat? The fuck kinda dumb question is that?
>>
>>38507412
>Hy-vee

MN?
>>
>>38494629
It's definitely worth it. Sides are non-existent if you respect the drug.

>>38506914
This.
>>
Lost 5kg's forced to cheat all weekend on restaurants because i was on a trip. Only ate once a day tho so only gained a bit.

I drank a .5 liter bottle of coke zero and had a large caesar salad.

Does coke zero really have that little calories or is it all a meme?
>>
>>38507589
Yes it's true. Literally just colored water and Aspartame. Still full of shitty acid that you're better off not drinking.
>>
>>38507675
Good to know, ill stick to water anyway.
>>
>>38503817
nice progress desu
>>
>>38494073

>lost over 60 pounds so far
>was at a bachelor party this weekend
>gained 4 pounds

Fuck.
>>
File: 1472242105049.gif (3MB, 509x710px) Image search: [Google]
1472242105049.gif
3MB, 509x710px
>>38502118
>literally cant make you fatter
weak bait anon
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 395x594px
>Just started last 2 weeks after 10 year permabulk.
>5 pounds down, 90-110 to go.
>tfw wrestled 170 in high school
I....I'm really gonna do it this time guys
>>
File: 1466962230858.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466962230858.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>tfw just beat my plateau
>tomorrow is cheat day
>>
>tfw caught between making gains and losing weight

I feel like my bf% is gonna go down super slow while I focus on gains at a low deficit but lifting is too much fun and I want muscle
>>
>>38504277
Not him, but I went on an accidental bulk after last semester ended. I was home and lost all discipline, just ate whatever and lifted.

I was lean af before I went home too... at least I got really strong lol. Ready to grind again, hopefully the accidental bulk wasn't in vain
>>
Do you recount your TDEE after a while?

I was eating 1100, but with my actual weight it says I should eat almost 1000.

I'm quite confused on what to do since it sounds kind of harmful

5'1 130
>>
>>38508985
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7gGXXQIy4R4ejRRNkZHZHFDOW8/view

use this
>>
gonna cut soon, so i figure i ask all of you in here

how do you approach lifting? do you pretty much lift with the same weight each week/next time you work out specific part? or do you try to increase in weight?
>>
>>38496112
It's tempting to cut really low but it's better to be patient. If you're still at a crazy deficit from exercise you will still have hair issues. Go up to 1000 calories for a few days then 1500 without going too crazy on working out.Maybe go up to maintenance for a few days just so your body can recover. You HAVE to do this to get healthy again, but you will be stupidly hungrier than eating 500-700 calories, ironically. Get through it though, it's better than the alternative.

Do you have an ED?
>>
>>38494073
I'm doing pretty good. This year was the very, very first time I was considered "healthy" BMI in my entire life (though on the verge since I'm currently like BMI 24.8). I would be more proud but I still look very chubby since I have little muscle. Trying to get down another 5-10 lbs by Halloween.
>>
>>38509005
Shit, thanks anon, that looks pretty sweet
and it also suggest 1100 so ty!
>>
>>38509005
Wow fuck, I never measured my bf, did now and it says i'm obese? the fuck
Welp, time to keep cutting and hoping this improves then
>>38509062 btw
>>
>>38494073
had a bretty bad weekend t bh f.am
KFC Friday night
Chinese takeout Saturday night
and Mac and Cheese with Potato Salad and baked pork on Sunday... with sodas... ;_;
>>
>>38509327
ah man, try not to eat chinese food when cutting or ever... that shit will bloat you up over 5lbs without fail

i've made that mistake too many times
>>
Finished my cut a week ago, I'm eatimg at maintenance now. However, I keep getting really bloated and gassy. Also I've gained about 1-2 lbs but I assume that's normal (water weight after cut etc).

What could be causing me to get so bloated? How do I fix it? All I know is that recovering anorexics get bloated lel so maybe my body is responding the same way even though I was cutting and not anorexic?
>>
>>38510072
What's your diet look like, then compared to now?
>>
redpill me on how to drop down a suit size by October 2nd

1200-1600 calories a day primarily composed of lean meats and vegetables as well as rice, and also oats and fruit for breakfast, plus weights and cardio?

Currently 107kg and 6'3" looking forward to memeing off the waterweight
>>
I just started cutting, and I'm trying to find the right amount of calories to eat while being able to lose weight.
btw 17, 6'3", 280lbs
For the last two days I have been eating around the 1300-1400 calories range but my mother is worried that I'm eating not enough, and is instead telling me to eat up to 1800, which sounds like way too much to me. Help.
>>
>>38510106

Fuck me, same height, 50 lb less, I eat more

I am>>38510112
>>
>>38510131
>>38510112
>>38510106
I've only started my skelly-diet as of today since I only found out I need to squeeze into my suit to hit on catholic chicks last night.

I've gone from 109kg to 101kg in like, 2 months before eating at about 1500-1900 calories a day and carb cycling. I seem to lose a shitload of water weight when I first start on account of drinking a metric fuckload of water at all times and probably also eating way too much salt.

My biggest problem is I basically spend 18 hours of my day at work and also studying so nigga i aint got time for shit.
>>
>>38494073
I pigged out yesterday. Ran to gym and did two hours. Cut ~60 grams
>>
>>38510144
I'm also 22 and a borderline alcoholic though i imagine putting down my port would be a good step towards cutting
>>
File: foodtoday.png (84KB, 702x1142px) Image search: [Google]
foodtoday.png
84KB, 702x1142px
>>38494073
Going well. Just got home from vacation on thursday, been going strong ever since.

Lost the vacation bloat, now back to normal. Today's food for reference. "Snacks" is my cream cheese ice cream dessert thing, not just disparate snacks.

Gonna try some fisherman's eggs for lunch tomorrow, and try to change up my "ice cream" recipe.
>>
>>38510148
Even then, its just like, seeing me questioning as if I need more calories, when I'm trying to do the same type of diet. Also, what type of excersise do you do? I'm worried about literally passing out as I've had a few moments close while eating little food.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>My lunch and dinner almost every day during the workweek.

Its honestly the perfect meal.
Just through in some good carbs as a snack food here and there and youre set
>>
>>38510088
Pretty much the same but more. Eggs, cottage cheese, oats and milk, coffee, chicken/steak/fish, vegetables, fruit, and nuts.

Maybe I'm eating too much fiber? I get around 5-10g more than when I was cutting but I was constantly constipated then so what I'm getting now seems normal.

I am also eating 50-100g more carbs, perhaps my body is getting used to the increase? Or will it just continue bloating up
>>
>>38503055
Take it slow. I just doubled my intake about a month back. Had some pretty gnarley shits the first few days. Just stick with it, eat a lot of fiber, lot of leafy greens, and get your protein from animal meat instead of dairy and youll be okay
>>
>>38494073
I cheated /fit/
>live in St Paul MN
>state fair all week
>Sweet Martha's home made cookies
>literally crack in cookie form
>I am not gonna make it brehs
h-hold me /fit/
>>
>>38494152
Why are you here exactly?
>>
File: 1377851382662.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1377851382662.png
516KB, 680x418px
It's so incredibly hard to break into the low teens/ single digit bf %.

>cut from 220 to 145 5'9
>going from 160 to 145 took the same amount of time as 220 to 160 (5 months for each)
>do a retarded "dirty bulk" to 180 (never doing this again, clean & slow only)
>cut back to 160 again, fairly straightforward
>trapped in the hell of the 150s once again for months

I know I will see the 140s again but god fucking damn it
>>
File: 1451890876525.png (107KB, 579x526px) Image search: [Google]
1451890876525.png
107KB, 579x526px
>>38511616
I know this feel m8
>6'5
>from 270 to 192 in 9 month
>went back to 209 because ate like a pig again
>currently at 200 doing IF
>I need to go aroung 180 to get lean enough
>every week-end I waste a week of discipline.
>>
Bout to start my first cut, im currently running PPL six days a week, should i continue my 5x5 rep scheme for my compound lifts?
>>
>>38512070
you should do a higher rep range, to get more cut, probably 15+ reps
>>
>>38512631
nice meme, absolutely not...
>>
>>38512070
Yeah keep your routine the same and you might want to add some cardio.
>>
I have literally 1-2 kilos left, yet my stomach looks flabby as fuck. Not flat at all. My skinfold measure says I'm 9.6% bf so I'm probably 11ish in reality. Am I going to make it? Is it just subcutaneous fat?

Can't take a pic atm
>>
>>38513311
how fat were you when you started? it could just be loose skin
>>
>>38509440
My dumbass realizes that now.
Thanks for the tip tho, any other tips?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160830-153719.png (206KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160830-153719.png
206KB, 1080x1920px
Day has been going good today. Day is not finished yet. Look at time.
>>
>>38500867
I mean its not like we eat chips and soda until ready to burst. We just eat more than we wanted and call it a binge.
I'm sure there are people who do that, but most don't.
Personally I cut out soda years before becoming fit, so I've got no problem avoiding soda. My issue is shit like cookies and brownies. Or if I don't want to cook I'll pick up Chinese. And once I eat something outside my regular diet, I just say fuck it and go off the deep end.
I'm one of those who has to autistically abide to a diet without any cheats, else it'll all fall apart. And if I miss a workout I feel like how I ate doesn't matter because my gains are forfeit anyway. My autistic ass personality makes fitness a perfect thing for me since I HAVE to be perfectly consistent or I fuck myself over.
>>
>>38510144
Drinking water will reduce your water weight, buddy. Retaining water is usually a matter of sodium and just something that naturally happens. Don't stress about it.
>>
>>38513782
Are you me? Fucking cheat meals turn into cheat weekends and then into fucking cheat month. No more cheating for me.
Why am I so weak?!
>>
>>38513730
You could realize that any food is fine IIFYM. Chinese food doesn't matter, sure it might add a couple extra temporary pounds from the sodium, but who cares.

IIFYM master race
>>
>>38513992
I can't do that rn. But thanks.
>>
File: 1471268422350.png (184KB, 326x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471268422350.png
184KB, 326x341px
I managed to get 65% of my kcal through fat today.

Is this good?

>17% Carbs

>18% Protein

>65% Fat
>>
>>38514603
Good, eh
Optimal, probably not.
I wouldn't worry about it, it's only 1 day
>>
>>38514631

I think its the Avocado I ate with the dinner I made that caused it.

I'm on 1018 calories today.
>>
>>38514603
>eating fat to lose fat
kek
>>
>>38514702
That's not a lot of calories

>>38514732
While not necessary, it works. Go troll somewhere else bitch
>>
>>38514732
Retard
>>
>>38514750

Yeah. I'm cutting at the moment. Trying the best I can.

Haven't had any sweets for 2 weeks, no sodas etc.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160830-123150.jpg (244KB, 1323x1818px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160830-123150.jpg
244KB, 1323x1818px
weird week. How does this look?
>>
>>38514823
Like shit
Unless you are under 100lbs that can't be healthy.
>>
>>38514838
I'm 130 but I haven't finished eating today, are my macros that bad? damn
>>
>>38514864
>protein sub 100g
u meme xD~
>>
>>38514864
I assume you are female, they aren't terrible. I'd say get the protein up to at least 75g and fat up to 40-50g. Fill the rest with whatever. At 130lb you should bump up your calories some, but I don't know your height or activity level. 1400cals would probably be a better target
>>
>>38509440
I make my own Chinese food all the time and that never happens. It's also great for cutting, very high volume to calorie ratio.
>>
>>38514905
thanks for the input
I'm 5'1, do GS and c25k. Will try to eat better thanks Anon.
>>
>>38514925
Just for reference my gf is 5'5 and 125 and is cutting on 1400. At your height that may be too much, idk. I would start higher so you have somewhere to go if you stall. I feel sorry for those low calories though
>>
>>38513311
How's your posture? I had the same problem and it drove me crazy trying to make the potbelly go away, but it turns out I've got a pretty bad case of lordosis.
>>
>>38494073
8lbs/2wks. No diet change, just added 15 miles a week of low intensity running. Only need to cut about 6-8 more lbs then back to bulking for the winter months.
>>
>>38514823
man that amount is just pathetic eat more seriously
>>
>>38514905
>eat more fat to lose fat
shit advice
>>
>>38515044
>regulating fat consumption is far more important than regulating total calorie consumption for weight loss
Yea that makes more sense
Fuck off troll bitch
>>
One reason I know I've made it, at least in a psychological sense, is when I do cheat it's not even that bad. My weekend cheat? A large quarter pounder meal and a snickers bar.

There was a time when I would eat an entire large pizza, a liter of gelato and a box of 6-12 cinamon donuts while smoking pot and watching tv. I would do that three times a week. Now the absolute worst I do is one fast food meal a week, so, I'd say I'm doing pretty good even when I'm not.

Remember guys: It's more important than almost anything else to focus on the positives. Mindset and attitude are a huge component, and if you think 'Oh I cheated how bad of me' the next thought tends to be 'Oh well, may as well cheat again.' When you focus on the positive, when you focus on how you've succeeded, it primes your mind to continue succeeding, whereas if you do the alternative it primes your mind to continue failing.
>>
Cut is going well, but weight hasn't been dropping like I'd like. Started at 313 back in July, and weight just fell off. But then it stalled. I've only lost four pounds between the 10th and 30th, and this is while joining a gym and dramatically increasing my exercise rate. Doing SS with workins so I don't T-rex mode four times a week, with long brisk walks on my down days. Eating 12-1500 kCal a day because for some reason my appetite has dropped, and making sure most of what I eat is protein-dense some is can retain some muscle while I'm cutting.

What do senpai?
>>
>>38515076
eating more fat will just cripple the weigthloss, since fat is easy to store as fat

>inb4 iifym bro eat w/e you want
>>
>>38494073
>be me
>went to Baohaus for the Uncle Jesse and Fried Fish bao
>transferred immediately to Zabb City for some vegetable green curry
>whole thing set me back $20
felt like my stomach had an orgasm and i finally got some micronutrients since I only eat rice and beans now
>>
>>38502145

iktf senpai.

Those days just crop up out of nowhere.
>>
>>38515113
Who cares how readily available fat is to be stored. Guess what, as soon as you need energy it will be unstored and burned, which is all the fucking time because you are in a calorie deficit.

Cals in/cals out IIFYM master race
>>
>>38515170
>he thinks starving yourself is a viable way to lose weight long term
iifymfags always ignore how hormones impact weight, besides that they ignore health

calories arent everything
>>
>>38515246
>bro science: the post
>>
>>38515246
>he thinks fat makes you fat then tries to insult others' nutritional knowledge and choices
>>
>>38515726
>fat doesnt make you fat
Hmm i wonder what happens to all that fat that I eat
>>
>>38514907
homemade chinese is fine, takeout always leads to morning moon face though.
>>
requesting that recipe for gazpacho that was posted the other day
>>
so latley i've been eating a similar breakfast every day. What dies /fit/ think?

1. Tuna wrap (low mayo)
2. Egg wrap
3. Avocado wrap
4. Salmon wrap
Restart.

It tastes so damn good and feel healthy. Is it healthy?
>>
>>38515834
It gets burned unless you go over the amount of calories you burn in a day. In that case it becomes fat like all the carbs and protein you over ate doofus.
>>
>>38499121
>insulin spikes
I thought calories in calories out was the deal?
>>
>>38511200
So glad i din't go down to the fair.
>>
>>38515930
It's about your entire day not one meal, so wouldn't know if that was healthy
>>
>>38515930
Needs more wraps
>>
>>38516099
The rest of the day is fine. A bit of variance but usually home cooked meats and stirfries. But these wraps tho. I'm hooked.
>>
>>38510112
You will lose a lot of water weight and be very excited at your super low calorie diet. However, you metabolism will start to slow on a very low calorie range, even if you try to offset it with exercise and coffee. Eventually your weight loss will slow and you will get frustrated at a plateau, start eating way too much out of emotional frustration, and pack the weight back on quickly.

The biggest problem with eating a "proper" calorie deficit of around 500-800 less than maintenance is that, ironically, most people are hungrier on 500 calories less than maintenance than you are at 1000 calories less, which is why starving can be appealing since the hunger pangs go away. Unfortunately, this is a slower way to lose weight in the long run and you will eventually get crazy hungry, binge, get mad at yourself for binging, and if it gets really bad you will either give up or develop an ED.

And honestly, this post doesn't even go into all the scary side effects to your health that starving does long term. Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>38510189
Looks really good! What's the sauce/dressing? I am a big fan of raspberry vinaigrette personally.
>>
>>38514603
If you stayed under your calories for the day I wouldn't call it a waste.

Just try to get more protein next time. I personally don't care about carbs and fats, just that I want as much protein as possible. Keto is bad long term anyway.
>>
>>38514823
Enjoy your hair falling out, no energy levels, and dizzy spells.

Even if you were a 5'2 girl this would be way too few calories. I dread to think you eat only around 1k a day AND go exercising. You're gonna plateau.
>>
>>38498764
>>2 apples, less than 100 calories.
>>Banana, strawberry and mango smoothie, probably 150 cals
nigga I've got bad news from you. A medium apple is like 80 cals and a single banana is 120 cals. You're overestimating how much you're eating.
>>
>>38515951
Educate yourself on insulin and how it affects what you lose/gain relative to what you eat.
>>
>>38516248
>Wasting needless effort worrying about insulin spikes to loose weight
Kek
>>
>>38494073
My cut's going really well.
I've lost 7kg in a month without ever really feeling hungry.
My TDEE is around 3700cal, I eat 2000cal now and I'm not even hungry during the day.
The only thing that's changed for me since I began cutting is that I'm now hungry as fuck when I wake up.
I don't understand why I'm not hungry but I'm happy I'm losing weight.
Maybe the fact that I drink a fuckton of coffee has something to do with it?
>>
Breakfast today was some cottage cheese and a banana, pre-workout meal was two slices of flax seed ezekiel bread with some PB2 (which I mix with water to turn back into peanut butter) and a few chopped peanuts to give it that GOAT crunchy peanut butter consistency. After I lift I'll have a whey shake and then I'm thinking about trying spinach stuffed chicken breast for dinner. Gonna modify this recipe a bit: http://basilandbubbly.com/2015/08/spinach-stuffed-chicken-breasts/
(I really just want to stuff the breasts with some spinach and maybe a slice of fresh mozzarella, the feta and cream cheese mixture seems overkill to me)

I have been losing weight at 1200 calories, can't wait to lose this last 10-15lbs and start eating at maintenance so I can focus more on my lifts-- they've really suffered because of my caloric deficit.

I am 5'6 and started at 169lbs, now at 133lbs. Looking to drop to 120, maybe a little below-- then going to get seriously into lifting while eating at maintenence. I'd like to gain 10lbs of lean muscle mass back once I'm at that low weight, but I'm a grill so I know it'll take years.
>>
Overate this weekend. Decided to start UD 2.0 on another anons advice. Currently on day 2 of UD 2.0 and eating ~1200 cal with ~30 grams of carbs. Depletion workouts suck dick. In for getting to single digit body fat in a month.
>>
>>38516364
Congrats on the weight loss, but
>Gaining 10lbs of lean muscle
>Eating at maintenance
Pick one
>>
>>38516271
You're retarded as hell
>>
>>38516452
I know lol, I'll have to be at a surplus to gain muscle. I'm hoping my body composition changes while eating at maintenance and focusing on lifts more--then I'll very cleanly bulk to gain that muscle mass I want.
>>
>>38516221
>>38515027
>>38514957

Welp im thankful I posted then thanks anons for the help

Is 1400 ok then? will up my protein and a bit of fat and maintain carbs. Or is there something more to correct?

As I said 5'1 130 lbs and doing GS and C25k
>>
>>38516173
Balsamic vinaigrette
>>
Started a cut recently, ate about 1000 calories yesterday. Planning on 1500 a day but it's pretty hard for me to eat a ton. Only been eating chicken and rice, portioned appropriately of course. Am I gonna make it brahs? I just want to look like zyzz...
>>
Where can I purchase cheap BCAA? I'm getting tired o simply coffee prior to a workout
>>
>>38516645
If you're looking for a preworkout, I would reccomended C4. I started lifting a couple months ago, and C4 has really helped me stay focused and motivated.
>>
>>38516668
Is C4 good to use as a mid-workout mix too?
>>
>>38516558
I feel better knowing you're short and a girl, it makes your caloric restriction go from terrifyingly low to understandable, but still pretty low.

1400-1500 will be better in the long run, yeah. Protein is the priority, do whatever else with the rest. Some people really like keto, and it is efficient for quick losses but it is ultimately unhealthy if you do it for too long.
>>
File: 1471209719906.jpg (145KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471209719906.jpg
145KB, 750x750px
Guys, if i am cutting i cant prevent a bit of muscle loss right?

But how much is acceptable?

In the last 2 weeks i lost 1 kg of fat and 0,5kg of muscle

2:1 ratio, is this ok? Never saw anyone talking about this
>>
>>38516703
Always eat your protein. That will prevent as much muscle loss as possible
>>
>>38516703

Make sure you're getting more protein than carbs and you should be good.
>>
>>38515834
Your body uses it as energy and for hormone regulation. Do you think excess protein is instantly stored as muscle? And what about carbs? Do they just evaporate? Or become bones?
No they're all stored as fat if you go over your body's needs or is used and burned off otherwise.
Jesus Christ why are the dumbest people always the ones who feel the need to share all their opinions and misinformation the most?
>>
>>38516691
I wouldn't use it as a mid workout, as it gives you a boost of energy like half an hour after you take it. That's where an amino acid or bcaa supplement would be good. I think c4 makes one too but I'm not sure. Just google mane
>>
>>38516703
>In the last 2 weeks i lost 1 kg of fat and 0,5kg of muscle

How do you know this?
>>
>>38494073
>tfw weight scale died
>changed batteries since I use it daily and have had it for like a year
>Only shows "LO" on the screen

Oh well, 2 days ago I was at 177cm with 71.1kg im starting to get shredded
>>
>>38499377
I fucking hate being sick for the first time in years
>>
>>38501657
Or maybe the sugar?
>>
>>38516702
Thanks anon, nah I'm ok, I think keto would be too hard to make and easier to binge, I had been doing allright with 1100 so upping it will be fun.

Thanks for correcting me
>>
>been cutting pretty well, losing 1-2 pounds a week
>Buy oreos
>End up eating the entire package in a day

just kill me already
>>
>>38517894
Weak willed faggot. Never gonna make it
>>
Anyone here tried Lyle Mcdonalds ultimate diet 2.0?
>>
File: 2016-08-30-22-23-08.jpg (42KB, 900x424px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-30-22-23-08.jpg
42KB, 900x424px
My exercise saved me today brahs. Had the cheat meal of the week today, but still managed to keep to my goal
>>
>>38518149
>he counts of exercise calories burned

Stop right now. Stop.
>>
File: Snapchat-8585016648373705463.jpg (254KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8585016648373705463.jpg
254KB, 1080x1920px
I'm >>38516364
Figured I'd post that stuffed chicken breast I made for dinner tn. Pic related. Not as pretty as the recipe's pic, but I only stuffed it with spinach that I chiffonaded and 1oz fresh mozzarella cheese.
>>
>>38518199
I burned like 700 calories today. Just to be sure i put in around 500
>>
>>38518332
You shouldn't count them at all
>>
>>38518199
....what?
I'm cutting at 1200 calories, and burn off about 400 calories from exercise every day. Are you seriously suggesting I should not make up for those calories and take in just 800 each day?
>>
>>38518367
I'm saying that you shouldn't fucking try to calculate them, especially not through a machine.
>>
>>38518367
So tell me, how do you know you burned 400?
>>
>>38518364
Then how do you know how much you should eat?
>>
>>38518454
Your TDEE you fag.
>>
>>38518458
My TDEE changes every day depending on whether I'm working or what exercise I do.
>>
>>38518753
You're a fucking idiot. Your TDEE changes with weight change. Exercise is never to be factored into TDEE because you cannot accurately gauge calories burned.
>>
>>38518784
Alright, thanks.
>>
File: notbad.jpg (77KB, 799x605px) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
77KB, 799x605px
it's going alright.

focusing on studying and avoiding sources of stress tends to help the most.
>>
>>38518784

BMR changes with weight and age, TDEE does take into account exercise (though it cant be done accurately).

TDEE = total daily energy expenditure, so any source of expenditure is factored in, whether its walking in the grocery store to exercising in the gym, doing labor, or playing sports. What the contributing factors to the TDEE are determine the general scaling factor used to compute an average over some chosen period of time, usually a week.

>>38518753

Your TDEE will stay within the same range because it's an average. so yes one day you may burn 3600 calories whereas another you burn 2100, averaging the factors which make up your lifestyle will result in some average of maybe +/- 200 calories
>>
>>38515111
Anyone have any advice?
>>
>>38499157
Push Pull Legs
>>
File: 1471247980528.jpg (43KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1471247980528.jpg
43KB, 500x255px
>been looking forward to road trip with friends all summer
>the trip shrank from 6 to 4 people but w/e
>days are getting closer, can't wait, haven't seen my friends in 6 months
>make reservations at hotel at destination
>cheat day is coming up, decide to delay it to coincide with the day my friends get in
>wake up this morning
>text from my friend
>"Dude, my car got fucking stolen"
>the trip is cancelled
>friends can't come
>won't get another chance until next summer
>have a double recipe of dinner to eat alone

it's not going so good anons
>>
File: 1465964186960.jpg (58KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465964186960.jpg
58KB, 667x670px
not too good desu senpai

Cut plateaued recently at around 132 pounds.
I've been eating at 1450 calories per day along with cardio and a basic PPL routine. I've been steadily increasing my cardio and now I do around 3.6 per day combined with 40 min bike rides every other day. I now always feel cold,tired and weak. Scoobs calorie calculator said I should be eating 1672-1840 cals. Should I consume more calories anons, and would the scoob calculations be alright?
>>
>>38520069
Sounds like you're not hitting fat macros, senpai
>>
I need a good time frame

I weigh 210 at 28% bf and I have been autistic about lifting for a few months now.

My tdee is about 2700 calories with body fat factored in (I do a high volume ppl routine)

If I cut from now till the end February on a 700 calorie deficit what bf % should I be expecting at the end of my cut?
>>
>>38519700
Just because there is food doesn't mean you have to eat. You aren't a trash can.
>>
starting my cut tomorrow, and i'm only 133lbs come at me
>>
I didn't know this was a thing on /fit/.

I started at 300 with 1300 a day, and now I'm down to 265.
Long term is below 200.

I'm not very strict though, I drink a lot on fridays, and have like 2 cheat days a week which stay below 2000.
>>
File: 1470184877959.png (749KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1470184877959.png
749KB, 627x749px
>>38520998
>You aren't a trash can.
that's news to me
>>
>>38520962
If you can sustain that deficit for an actual six months you'll be about 18 percent body fat at about 174lbs.
>>
cut is going pretty good because my body started to hate itself so it's hard to eat

>eat oats
>throw up
>eat bread
>diarrhea
>drink milk
>diarrhea
>>
>>38516227
nah i weigh everything I eat, i know how much im putting my my bod. even if that was wrong, 100/200 calories is fuck all especially when im aiming for 1200 per day which is low af already
>>
>>38507529
>Sides are non-existent
except for the people who get peripheral neuropathy even with standard dosages
>>
File: WQ2uqvZ.jpg (72KB, 466x398px) Image search: [Google]
WQ2uqvZ.jpg
72KB, 466x398px
REEEE HOW DO I GET RID OF THESE LAST 10 POUNDS I'M SO TIRED OF CUTTING
>>
>>38521184
I only have time to eat full meals twice a day and I've stopped binge eating, now I have a weaker appetite and I can barely down 800 calorie meals in one sitting
>>
>>38521217
that sounds like you got sick anon.
>>
Cutting on 900 call 165g protons help. No energy. Still need to lift.
>>
Do I really need to count calories? I'm in a good rhythm with my food. I eat:
>1-1.5 pounds chicken/pork
>3-5 servings vegetables
>less than 5 tablespoons of healthy sauces like italian dressing or wasabi sauce
>1 cup brown rice (cooked weight)

I do that every day. If my blood sugar feels low during class I'll get a regular size pack of peanut M&Ms. I don't want to count calories every day, and I feel like that's about 1500 calories, even with the candy. What do you guys think?

>5'8" manlet, 160 lbs, lifting 4 years, 18% bf aiming for 10%, apprx. 15 pounds fat to lose.
>>
I read through some of this thread and I can guarantee at least three people in here have an eating disorder.
>>
>mfw I can destroy a months worth of progress in a week

I'll never be rid of the ever present threat of megabulk
>>
File: lbs-day.png (11KB, 513x412px) Image search: [Google]
lbs-day.png
11KB, 513x412px
Am i going to make it /fit/?

I feel like such an attention-whore from posting my progress every week or two, guess I'm just so fucking alone that I need stranger's approval on a swedish origami trading board
>>
>>38518830
please tell us about your 4k kcal day
>>
My weight loss is going slower than I calculated.
I think i am overestimating how many calories I am burning while exercising.
How many calories would you guess I would burn on an elliptical for 30 minutes at 165-170 heart rate?
>>
>>38494073
Fucking shit, I am having an issue where I binge eat at least 1000+ calories in an hour. I just can't not eat, thinking about getting some form of appetite suppressant.
>>
>>38522767
Kek like 150 maybe
>>
>>38522800
Get a hobby, hell even just go outside and walk around

Force yourself to be busy
>>
>>38522804
are you sure??
According to a lot of "calories burnt calculators" i am finding off google they are claiming it would be almost 3x that amount
>>
File: cb.png (634KB, 738x560px) Image search: [Google]
cb.png
634KB, 738x560px
Could I get a bf % estimate?
5'9 155, how far should I cut to see abs?
>>
>>38522887
Don't even count exercise unless you're an athlete, elliptical for a half hour is light exercise at best anyway. Agree with anon it's probably around 150. Maybe 200.
>>
>>38523031
8%
>>
>>38523031
The guy who told you 8% is fucking with you. There's really no true way to guess bf % without seeing your doctor to get tested.
It really doesnt matter though. Keep going til you're satisfied. I'm 5'9" and I have visible abs at 150lbs, only 5lbs less than what you are now. I've also been lifting for a while and have a lot more lean body mass than you. Point is that it varies from person to person.
Gain lean muscle mass. Lose fat. Rinse and repeat. Eventually you will get a body you can be proud of. It's just important not to give up. It'll take a really long fucking time. But that's okay. Fitness is a life long commitment. Take it slow. Dont hurt yourself. And just dont. give. up.
>>
>>38521970
It's still going, I have no idea what's going on, it's so uncomfortable to eat without my stomach feeling absolutely wrecked
>>
>>38523440
Thanks anon
>>
>>38522485
counting calories is easy as fuck, if you don't do it you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>38516531
U too m8
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.