[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gyno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

how to get rid of poofy nipples/gyno? my nipples look god when they are cold and stuff but otherwise they are disgusting and i hate them. also i am skinnyfat, it's possible to get fit from that, right? right??

should i do like pic related or is it bullshit
>>
>>38494064
I bet you just have moobs
Do pic related and make sure to do decline presses or wide dips
>>
Skinnyfat is the optimal body type to start lifting.
>>
>>38494551
why is that?
>>
>>38494064
surgery.

it's anywhere between 3k-6k. start saving up. i am.
>>
>>38494551
Nope, skinny is
>>
>>38494749
because you can lose fat and put on muscle at the same time. its like skipping one step instead of bulking then cutting.
its easier to lose fat than to build muscle.
>>
>>38494064
Is it real gyno, or is it just fat? Also, how old are you? Pseudogyno and gyno are actually pretty common during puberty (which can last to like 22)
>>
>>38495843
this picture is stupid. every human being on the planet has some amount of glandular tissue
>>
>>38495854
This is true, which is why males can lactate. However (normal) males don't have hard, well defined glandular tissue due to a lack of lobules, which is the case for gyno.
>Sounds like someone has gyno
>>
>>38495945
>chest fat burning pills.

What is that?
>>
>>38496139
Probably fake bs pills
It could also be yohimbine tho
I will look for some studies and get back to you
>>
>>38496167
My issue is a pill that has the ability to burn the fat in my chest only.
>>
>>38496281
I've yet to see anything about that, yeah.
However studies show that a yohimbine cream applied topically increases lipodosis and fat loss on the area treated
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/j.1550-8528.1995.tb00228.x/abstract
>>
>>38495158
Hey so I'm 19 and i guess considered a skinnyfat. I'm 6 foot and 165 pounds. Online calculator says I'm at 22% body fat. I want to start lifting and eating healthy. Do i cut while lifting or eat at mantinence while lifting?
>>
>>38496139
lol broscience. you need a SERM or and aromatase inhibitor if its just starting to get bad. Surgery is last option.
>>
>>38496479
Bump
>>
>>38496874
>>38496479
eat at maintenance for a while then do a bulk before cutting.
its imo that if you have no muscle and cut you will just look like a skele freak instead of whatever it is you want to look like.
im 6'3 200 pounds and ~20%

also you dont want to cut in the winter. no point in having a low fat body if its gonna be covered under several layers of clothes anyways.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.