[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good place to discuss and find Sources for SARM's and Pepetides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: mk.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>
Just roid you faggot.
>>
Anyone's experience with LGD-4033? Thinking about running a cycle
>>
>>38481548
would taking these stunt my growth? I feel like i have a few more inches in me
>>
>>38482138
I heard Ostarine can actually help you grow.
>>
>>38481548
>SARMS
ENJOY YOUR NO GAINS FAGGOT MEANWHILE IM GONNA ENJOY MY FACIAL AND STRENGTH GAINS WITH TEST AND TREN :)
>>
>>38482121
I ran it for 4 weeks before it was starting to shut me down, and I couldn't care about anything at all. I'd just run a test cycle. Nobody knows what LGD will do. I've heard of people ruining their HPTA with lgd, and others not having any problems.
>>
>>38482177
Not really a person to doing pinning thats the thing :/
>>
>>38482164
seriously? might help me escape manletmode.
>>
>>38482195
I think its Ostarine or LDG, I don't remember but I read somewhere that if you still have more growing to do it can benefit you.
>>
>>38482205
ill look into it, i just dont want to seal my growth plates
>>
>>38482226
I think if you still have open growth plates HGH can help.
>>
>>38482237
im not rich, anon. not to mention all the sides
>>
>>38482251
HGH isn't pricey
>>
>>38482257
im pretty wary when it comes to that generic chinese stuff
>>
>>38482138
If you want a few more inches in you, you came to the right place
>>
>>38482121
ive done a couple cycles of LGD, 4 weeks each. i didnt have problems with shutdown on either cycle. after about a week of starting, my muscles swell up like crazy with water and i become way more vascular. friends will start pointing it out too, in fact the first cycle i went on was the first time theyd made comments on how i was getting bigger. it was sort of like having a pump all the time. youll have more energy in the gym in terms of endurance and whatnot, but a week after you stop taking it you'll piss out all the weight youve put on. i didnt lose any strength after i stopped, id maybe recommend it if you had money to blow through or you wanted to look jacked for your high school reunion. considering how little research is out there, i really dont think its worthwhile.
>>
>>38482333
I might run a cycle just for the meme honestly
>>
File: 1419927994611.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1419927994611.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>38482257
>HGH isn't pricey
>>
>>38482355
not my fault you're broke :~)
>>
>>38482186
Yeah, that was the reason I took LGD. Then I ended up giving myself snapping triceps when I tried doing Skull Crushers. Ended up getting some BPC-157 and MK-677 to attempt to fix it, plus took 5 months off. Just got back in and elbows feel great.

I had to pin with the bpc-157, so it's not such a big deal anymore. Plus after 3 or so shots, it's not a huge deal. If it's just the needle thing and you can't stand to pin yourself, find a friend to do it for you.
>>
File: GH.jpg (243KB, 1401x800px) Image search: [Google]
GH.jpg
243KB, 1401x800px
is this HGH ?
>>
Anyone else experience nausea on ostarine?
>>
>>38482138
in theory, no sarm should stunt your growth because they don't aromatize. if anyone with actual knowledge of the endocrine system would like to weigh in on this, they're welcome to
>>
>>38482614
somebody answer this for me pls. Have had nausea for hours on day 7 of Ostarine 25mg/day
>>
where r u guys buying from, any liquid versions still out
>>
>>38481548
No gains meme is true. I'm on 4rth cycle LGD or noticed little to no improvement
It's mainly a placebo. I've taken my diet and training very seriously because "yo bro can't waste a cycle bro"
I think my growth mainly come from my dedication and taking LGD makes me treat everything carefully
But you can't have noticeable gains from it. I'd say you feel more difference when you first take creatine
Suppression is minimal and PCT or any special care is not needed. You'll feel like normal after cycle

Hope I can help. My only reason not to roid is because I dont see a very clear "guidebook" online how to pin and roid. All the info from different forum including /fit/ seem to be very different.
And I can't find anywhere I can buy them. So SARM to me is just a like another may or may not work supplement
>>
>>38482686
no source talk allowed
>>
>>38482689
See I know where to buy them I'm just afraid to pin and like you pointed out no real guide on how to safely pin and there isn't more information on how to pin safely is out there.
>>
>>38482727
I thought you could talk about source if its LEGAL.
>>
>>38482138
nope and neither would roids. if anything, stuff like MK677 and other GH peptides should make you grow if your plates havent fused. Im taking MK677 at 18 and I've went from 6'2 to 6'2.5 in 2 months
>>
>>38482755
go to /r/sst
>>
>>38482770
dead sub
>>
>>38482391
it's close, those are GH releasing peptides, but exogenous GH is better
>>
>>38482765
what dose?
>>
>>38482742
Right now I consider LGD to be completely safe. Although it's too new and might really make me a hero in some later years who knows
The sides just cannot compare to real roid therefore I take them without doubt

Ik source isn't allowed but where the hell can you get real stuff??? Especially I'm in Canada which makes it 100x harder than in the states. SARM so far has only few sources and they both have reviews from online forums so they're fine. But for roids how the hell can you trust a source if it's illegal and nobody even openly talk about them?
>>
>>38482800
/r/steroidsourcetalk
>>
>>38482808
a lot of places are vouched and mostly go thru bitcoin and I always stumble upon them kek. There are subs out there dedicated to sources and shit.
>>
>>38482800
>>38482755
heard good things about transformix
>>
>>38482742
I've done well over 100 injects of ostarine and I'm fine. Injections are basic, draw up the liquid, knock out the air bubbles, hold your breath and stick it in your skin.
>>
>>38482874
I wouldn't pin SARMs, Don't see the point when I can just take it via oral. I was looking a lot at running a test cycle but I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to pinning and gear.
>>
>>38482874
Have you experienced nausea while on ostarine?

I just popped a gravol, that's fine to take on it right?
>>
>>38482818
SST looks down on SARMS for not being hardcore enough. /r/peds and/or /r/sarmssourcetalk is where you go for SARMS.
>>
>>38482892
I take s22 which is a different sarm to the one Americans have but they have never made me feel sick.
>>38482888
Where i live your only option is to pin them and after so long it doesn't bother me. The alternative is to use a transdermal cream which makes you itchy as fuck i was doing my skin of from scratching so much and it would last all day. One pick is better than a whole day of feeling uncomfortable.
>>
anyone know a good place to get mk677?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.