[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

edge lord pre-workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wwetherockdvd34_proc.jpg (29KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
wwetherockdvd34_proc.jpg
29KB, 473x480px
Looking for a pre-workout that's not targeted for edge lords.

mfw i'm looking at the nutrition facts and I see Shock composite, N.O Alpha Fusion, Thermic Energy, Endura Shot, Myogenic Matrix, Diarrhea Dynamic, Pooper Power Blast, Suicide Surge
>>
>>38479429
Just drink coffee you faggot
>>
>>38479429
Black coffee.
>>
>>38479429
Try "Mesomorph".

It's modest.
>>
>Not having Killer Kaffeine in your preworkout
>>
>>38479429
Take a handful of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, a few Beta-Alanine, and a can of Rockstar, 1 hour before you go to the gym. You'll lift like a fucking God.
>>
>>38479429
mine is beta alanine, creatine, citrulline, caffeine, and ephedrine. i buy it all separately and mix it together, except for the ephedrine and caffeine since they're pills.
>>
>>38479429
that you are interested in something that is mainly targeted at edge lords should actually make you think OP.

how about
alpha shock dual banana suicide dark coffetrix maximus with 8 hours of sleep extract
>>
Tne + cheque drops
>>
>>38479749
The OP said NOT targeted at edgelords, genius. Try actually reading what people write.
>>
>>38479469
Mfw rocket pop flavor tastes like actual bomb pops
>>
>>38479613
It is worth noting that anyone who has any outbreaks of any variety of the herpes virus should probably stay away from citrulline and arginine supplements, since they both can precipitate massive herpes outbreaks.
>>
>>38479556
Not OP but that's cute, you have no stim tolerance
>>
>>38480568
Almost everybody has herpes, you would be seeing a shitton more ppl in the gym with cold sores if this were the case
>>
>>38480569
>he doesn't know how several grams of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine amplfies the effects of caffeine
By all means, go right ahead and drink several cans of Rockstar, or swallow 2-3 200mg caffeine pills with that. Personally I don't need to be so hyped up on caffeine when I go to the gym, that I'm visibly vibrating, just a moderate amount is enough for that level of activity. If I'm doing a road race like I did today, then there's about 600mg total for the day, though, because it's ergogenic.

>>38480587
Arginine supplementation causing outbreaks is a well-known fact -- except for you, apparently.
>>
>>38480482
you dont get the point. only edgelords would want a preworkout
>>
>>38480568
OP here, just started taking some preworkout couple days ago. Would this explain a random cold sore popping up?
>>
>>38480611
The last PWO i used contained Tyrosine and i was up to 3 scoops, totalling 1500mg caffeine. Felt nothing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.