[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bad.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
Hey /fit/ I have a question for you. I am hooking up with this girl who is constantly telling me how short/skinny I am. (I am 5'10'' and 180lbs in a south american country in which average male height is 5'7'') So what the fuck? This is the first time in life that I have been called short. Why does it bother me so much? She is 5'7'' and moving next month to Barcelona cos "everything is better there Including the height of their men" Am I being insecure? Is this bitch stupid? Halp!
>>
>>38478782
she wants your D, atleast you're the king of manlets right?
>>
>Am I being insecure?
Yes

>Is this bitch stupid?
Yes
>>
>>38478782
The problem is quite easy actually: you are a manlet.

Simply grow to 6'2" or taller to correct this.
>>
>>38478824
Thanks man!!
>>
Manlets, foreigners, and caring what girls think. These were the ingredients Anon used to create the perfect bait.
>>
>>38481200
i wish it was bait
>>
What is the alpha reaction to douchebags? Sometimes I'm with some qt and some drunk retard yells offensive shit to both of us.

If I ignore him the qt will think I'm a bitch faggot, If I punch him in the face the qt will think I'm a agressive psycho.
>>
She's going to leave you when you get herc settled there.
Careful amigo
>>
>>38478782
Bro, 5'11 here, fuck her dude. Your well above average. She's probably just trying to fuck with your head like a lot of females do. Sounds like she got to you, but its okay, now you know. You're the man and you're better than her. If you can fuck her cool, but just know that she's trash and isn't worth any Bad Feels.
>>
>>38478782
You see, posts like these, no matter how stupid or unrelated they are, make me think that fit is a home. A place where people go to trust their insecurities and fears. A sense of kinsmenship and brotherhood lingers ever so subtly below the waves of memes and circlejerking. I love it. Even if you all perpetuate hatred for one another in the most degenerate fashion. There is something that binds us together and makes us feel like we belong here, as would siblings in a house built by their parents.

Love you guys.
>>
>>38481359
Either nicely talk back, or whisper some funny shit to her about him.

You don't need to be rude or whatever, having a sense of control or humor is the best answer to drunk stupid people.
>>
>>38478782
>Barcelona cos "everything is better there Including the height of their men"

they're not a very tall set of people to start with... there will be a lot of germanics and various northern euros there though.
>>
>>38481490
thanks anon will try some devilish banter next time
>>
>>38481486
Kys faggot
>>
I'm 5'8" and actually short, and I have to say if a girl who was letting me put her dick inside her felt the need to call me short I would have to imagine she doesn't care that much.

It's the equivalent of screaming "I hate niggers! Fuck those niggers!" and then literally fucking a black dude.
>>
>Am I being insecure?

yes
>>
>>38478782
Just trying to mentally cuck you, it's pretty standard sloot behaviour.

She can say whatever she likes, you still slipped her the dick so at the end of the day you're the one laughing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.