[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I was scrolling through my news feed on Facebook and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 15

File: Different picture my ass.jpg (298KB, 1526x863px) Image search: [Google]
Different picture my ass.jpg
298KB, 1526x863px
Hey /fit/. I was scrolling through my news feed on Facebook and I saw this.

So I use to know this girl years ago. She was one of those emo/scene girls back in high school, but nowadays as an adult she's become one of those workout whores on Instagram and Facebook, posting pictures of her body to show her fitness progress and what not.

Anyways, she posted this picture today claiming it as a before & after to show her abs progress. I couldn't help but notice that they were THE SAME EXACT IMAGE just reversed/mirrored. It looks like she darkened her abs in the second image to make them more defined, but I know without a doubt that they are the exact same image. Yet she claims that they're genuine and people actually believe her.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>38478017
>people actually believe her.

they dont, they're just hoping that they'll somehow get PUCCI
>>
>>38478044
Probably. She has a lot of orbiters online.
>>
File: tom foolery.jpg (192KB, 765x794px) Image search: [Google]
tom foolery.jpg
192KB, 765x794px
Someone else even notice the images were the same.
Someone with a background in film production.
>>
>>38478017
Must be that bitches favorite shirt, looks like she's even wearing it in the profile pic.

Are you absolutely certain she just doesn't wear the same shirt every single day? Women are capable of strange things...
>>
>>38478110
Haha nah, you can see that everything in the images match up, patterns, folds, hair and position. No way that they are different.
>>
File: jfitass.jpg (49KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
jfitass.jpg
49KB, 640x356px
Bumping with pics of her.
>>
>>38478143
Yeah, correct. Definitely the same picture reversed, looks like she put a filter or something on the left one (I doubt the average grill knows much about photoshoop, they just use filters).

what a stupid fucking thing to do. by the way she talks about her "progress" it's like she believes in the "spot training" myth, like most grills.
>>
>>38478205
filter on the right* one

>>38478189
but damn anon you should be workin' on that
>>
>>38478205
Yeah. I remember she's lied online about things in the past, like a having a emo boyfriend. Surprised she's still lying even as a "mature and independent" adult. Well, maybe I shouldn't be. Seems like online image is what's important to her.
>>
File: jfitstomach.jpg (70KB, 638x649px) Image search: [Google]
jfitstomach.jpg
70KB, 638x649px
>>38478238
Almost had the chance. She lives pretty far now.
>>
>>38478280
I mean, she definitely has a good body. Going from emo to /fit/ is oddly a pretty understandable progression. I know a girl I went to HS with that has done the exact same thing.

Emo culture is the same as any social sub circle, its about standing out, craving attention, etc., a girl transitioning to being fit is the same mentality, especially when they'll post their "progress" on social media every fucking day (same as the girl I know).

Maybe instead of doing what >>38478097 did, help her out with some fitness tips and fit discussion.
>>
File: jfitlegs.jpg (136KB, 640x761px) Image search: [Google]
jfitlegs.jpg
136KB, 640x761px
Can post face if anyone is interested
>>
File: jfitcollage.jpg (59KB, 639x329px) Image search: [Google]
jfitcollage.jpg
59KB, 639x329px
>>38478339
Yeah, that does make a lot of sense. I wonder though if this will just be a fade that will die out for her.

Would give her tips, unfortunately I don't have much to offer in terms of fit. Would rather give her my tip, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 65418358.jpg (83KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
65418358.jpg
83KB, 636x636px
>>38478460
I hear ya. You and I have much in common, former emo grill I know who turned /fit/
>pic related
is far away now as well, but she has some lame ass bf she's been with for a while.

However, I did hit it a long time ago, unfortunately before she got into shape :'(
>>
File: jfitinbed.jpg (78KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
jfitinbed.jpg
78KB, 640x366px
>>38478533
Damn, you're lucky. At least you actually got to smash. I could've and I would've, but I was a dumb and beta kid back then.

Your girl look pretty good now. Definitely has bigger guns than me.
>>
File: 48242111.jpg (144KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
48242111.jpg
144KB, 600x565px
>>38478645
This was her back when I got to hulk smash.
>pic related
Fedora and everything lulz

She was great piece of ass, just not /fit/ yet.
If I had known what she'd be now I woulda married her.
>>
File: jfitgrabbingtit.jpg (111KB, 640x804px) Image search: [Google]
jfitgrabbingtit.jpg
111KB, 640x804px
>>38478798
Not bad. My girl use to be big. Not fat, but THICC thick when she was emo. Now shes just fit thick. Surprising how people can change.
>>
File: 11124524.jpg (89KB, 868x1021px) Image search: [Google]
11124524.jpg
89KB, 868x1021px
>>38478874
It's too bad you live too far away from her now, judging by all those pics she's craving some D, not just "showing her progress".
>>
File: jbeforefit.jpg (63KB, 640x646px) Image search: [Google]
jbeforefit.jpg
63KB, 640x646px
>>38478921
She craved D even back then. She use to be into me and told me one time how she hadn't had sex in a long time and how horny she was. I shit you not. Offers like that don't come up often, but like I said before, I use to be a beta and doubted myself and the situation and didn't do shit about it. One of the many things I regret not doing.

>pic related
Don't have a pic of her when she was emo, but this was after she moved away but before she became fit.
>>
>>38479036
Can definitely tell she was thicker then, still VERY doable though. I feel yeah, I hate to admit it but I refused sex with two different girls in my teens because at the time I believed the "gotta have a condom!" meme. Like girls then had stds. fml. Such is life. We make mistakes, we move on. And, never know, in some way you may have dodged a bullet.
>>
File: jthigh.jpg (119KB, 637x807px) Image search: [Google]
jthigh.jpg
119KB, 637x807px
>>38479082
I'm different now and definitely would fuck in a heartbeat, only problem besides distance is now that she's an adult, she doesn't want to "play games" with boys and wants to find her soulmate, which kills it for me. So the possibility of fucking her now is zero. :(
>>
File: jfitstand.jpg (128KB, 639x812px) Image search: [Google]
jfitstand.jpg
128KB, 639x812px
More /fit/ pics
>>
File: jfitsit.jpg (128KB, 645x751px) Image search: [Google]
jfitsit.jpg
128KB, 645x751px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.