[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss My Routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1462560934198.png (350KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1462560934198.png
350KB, 500x476px
>military presses
>pullups
>squats
>pushups

Everything is in 5 sets, using dumbbells for military presses. Squats are done with no extra weight for now, but I'm thinking of using a backpack if that's a good idea.

I work out every 3 days or so.

Discuss.

Pic-related is goal body.
>>
It's fucking shit, don't try to reinvent the wheel please
>>
>>38475891
>It's fucking shit, don't try to reinvent the wheel please

>based on the most traditional program out there
>reinventing the wheel

The fuck are you on about? How does SS-based programs "re-invent" the wheel?
>>
>>38475891

In case you're new here: military presses are DB versions of overhead press; pullups are great; pushups are a weaker version of bench presses. And there's no deadlift.
>>
>>38475866
If your goal is that body you will need to add weight to your exercises, body weight exercises wont get you quite that buff unless you just have godtier genetics. As for your exercise choice those are all good choices but I would recommend a push/pull/legs cycle and maybe take two days off in between each cycle. Its hard to go wrong with push pull legs. Especially considering you can do a heavy compound exercise first then follow with three or four exercises of same body part with some isolation. There is quite a bit of people who do push/pull/legs on youtube you can find info for.
>>
>>38477090
>body weight exercises wont get you quite that buff

I'm using pushups because I can hardly do more than 10. So it's useful now but I realise it'll reach its limit soon.

I couldn't do one originally, not even a girl pushup, so there's strength progress for sure. I can do ten more easily than I used to, also.

Thanks for that comment.

Should I really get into barbell stuff or what?
>>
>>38477888
Yes. No debate.
>>
a more appropriate title would be "Dismiss My Routine"
>>
>>38477904

How much should I blow on a good powerrack? I have one in mind, about 500 bucks, with a pullup bar and all you need to do overhead presses, squats, bench presses, which is all I need.
>>
>>38477888
Sweet Jesus, so why are you even making posts or posting "goal bodies?" Fuck off until you aren't at middle school girl strength
>>
>>38478049
>Sweet Jesus, so why are you even making posts or posting "goal bodies?" Fuck off until you aren't at middle school girl strength

Hol' up...

It's better to have a goal before you start. People don't generally begin working out for no reason, and that reason is a goal. Moreover, that's just the picture I used to illustrate my thread. Why do you make a big deal out of it?

> Fuck off until you aren't at middle school girl strength

Seems to me you're angry. 10 pushups don't mean much until you know how much the person weighs. You must be fairly ignorant and are probably weak as fuck yourself. Or just dumb.

Basically, you do what you'd wish to do at the gym, but can't, because it'd be readily obvious that you're a sorry dyel.

Fuck off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.