[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, have you recently had sex with any fat woman or are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: large[1].jpg (113KB, 942x726px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
113KB, 942x726px
Hey /fit/, have you recently had sex with any fat woman or are you not fulfilling your duties? Don't forget it's better for your testosterone.
>>
what if i have a gf?
>>
>>38475363
You should give fat woman a chance too.
>>
>tfw attracted to chubbies/fatties but even they dont want me
>>
>>38475345
DELETE THIS
>>
>>38475345
ugly and skinny..

fat girls will go for chads ...

thinking at chads being forced to fuck em fatties ... keep it going
>>
>>38475363
She better be fat af
>>
So, basically I can rape a woman by not having sex with her? Flawless logic.
>>
>>38475345
Not even if she pays me
>>
>>38475345
Oh shit. This means I raped someone last week
>>
File: full_size_20160123172607.jpg (15KB, 234x435px) Image search: [Google]
full_size_20160123172607.jpg
15KB, 234x435px
>>38475345

>Me, my gf, bro and fat retard gf of his go to India on a trip.

>Fatty is your typical sjw. Dyed hair, gaudy Nintendo tattoos.The works

>Now for those of you who don't know, personal space doesn't exist in India. No matter where you are you will be stuffed like sardines in a can

>So we were supposed to stay in a boat house in middle of a large lake. To get to the boat house you have to take a smaller ferry.

>Fatty gets stopped by ferry captain. She gives a puzzled look, the kind she'd give to a vegetable because she never knew vegetables existed.

>Bro asks what the problem is. Captain Curry boat is too full and he can't take her. She'd upset the balance of the ferry.

>Bro decides to stay back with her. Captain Curry says "Dun't warry next boat eez kaming, yit vill havu place. Used fur yelefants"

>Fatty looses her mind. Starts trumpeting and stomping her feet.

>Are you serious? Are you fucking kidding me?

>Captain Curry gives her a big shit eating grin and starts the boat

>Fatty is screaming on top of her lungs, feet pawing the ground, ready to charge and sink S.S. Ganges Dolphin

>Bro is trying to calm her down but people have already gathered around staring at this strange pale beast, trying to decipher her wails about misogyny and fat phobia

>She spent the whole day in her room on the boat house

>India is an amazing place to make fatties realize how shit they are. Nothing is catered to them

>Fatty actually broke a chair in a restaurant we were eating at. Waiter politely asked us to move to the sofa.

>Camel guy didn't let her ride the camel because she'd kill it. His words.

>Couldn't fit through a door in an ancient temple ruin. People behind her started whining because now everyone had to turn back.

>Got stuck in a tube at a water park. Asian looking kids started splashing water at her.

What I thought would have been a nightmare vacation turned out to be the best one I ever had.
>>
>>38475753
kek

have my envy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.