[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl calls you an asshole Who else is making it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_nczwv0PkGh1rjepp9.jpg (40KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nczwv0PkGh1rjepp9.jpg
40KB, 396x385px
>tfw girl calls you an asshole

Who else is making it?
>>
Crush of two years called me a creep at work today.

Lifting for 3 years and a girl finally spoke to me!
It was all worth it brahs, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>38469131
story
>>
>>38469080
>tfw Asian qt calls you a freak when you smile at her in the hall

Feels bad man
>>
>lift for two years
>atually pick up a girl at bar
>she's aggressive as fuck, jsut grabs my dick while I'm talking to her at the table
>get to hers and start to fugg
>no condom
>for some reason i say something about being glad I don't have HPV anymore
>she does not like that
>pushes me out of her
>calls me fucking fuck shit

I ended up stumbling across knoxville at about 4am. had to work at 8. Fun times
>>
>>38469143
Not very interesting
>chat with girl at work on and off for tow years (just basic shit like hi how are you, she'd never say it first I'd always have to say it)
>Today jokingly ask her for a drive home, since it's on the way
>she agrees, to my surprise
>joke around, try to invite her for coffee to 'repay' her for the drive
>next couple days I find out she's been telling people I was saying some creepy shit to her
>later try to talk to her
>she says I'm a creep
>ask her why
>"I don't remember but you were being creepy "
>still happy I got some attention at least
>>
>>38469080
nigga i been making girls cry since I was 12

took me 6 years to realize I was just a piece of shit tho
>>
>>38469220
>still happy I got some attention at least

creepy fuck
>>
>tfw my brother calls me a meathead

at first it felt bad but now it feels good
>>
>>38469229
Why tho
>>
>>38469220
>joke around, try to invite her for coffee to 'repay' her for the drive
>"""""""""joke around"""""""""

That's where you came off creepy. Analyze that situation and learn from it.
>>
>>38469249
because you're obviously attention starved and too retarded to realize that she was giving you negative vibes

if she doesn't seem interested fuck off, and don't assume that it means anything that she agreed to do you a favor
>>
>make racist remark
>brown girl calls me chad as an insult

Me too senpai
>>
>>38469297
chad doesnt happen to be your name does it
>>
>>38469261
I have no idea what I did wrong there
My jokes weren't pushy or anything
>>38469265
I guess I didn't realize the vibes
I'm not a Chad, I speak to women when going through cash, that's it
>>
>>38469316
Women are really polite when they don't like you. They have to be, basically. I mean they get pissed if you keep pushing but for the most part they will avoid any passes you make at them with politeness.

Women make it easy to hang out if they like you. But in a similar vein, when a woman likes a guy, nothing he does is creepy.

"Oh my god, my crush snapchatted me like three times today!"
Vs
"Oh my god, that loser snapchatted me three times today!"

Look I hate the Redpill shit, but we.live in a society where women get way too much attention from men. When a woman has an excuse to tell her friends or social circle that "so and so is creepy," it sort of boosts her value because it shows she can reject guys.

Tldr don't take it personally, learn from it, it happens
>>
File: 1468211169800.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468211169800.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
I listened to /fit/ and asked a girl out today for the first time ever. She said yes and we have plans to go out on Sunday for Chinese food. I thought the >just be confident was just a meme.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.