[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (201KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 640x1136px
Hey /fit/ I figured you guys are the least beta and autistic so I need some advice on asking a girl out. Insanely cute short white girl, nice body, blonde, glasses. I'm average looking but pretty fit so I think I have a chance. How should I ask her out and where should I take her?
>>
Please help, need advice, so nervous
>>
>>38464891
You just text her that youve got two tickets to a movie and ask if she wants to go with you, then hang out at mcds and chat until she wants to go home
>>
>you guys are the least beta and autistic so I need some advice on asking a girl out

bro
>>
File: image.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>38464891
>you guys are the least beta and autistic

where do you think we are?
>>
>>38464891
Ask her if she's an archaeologist.
>>
>>38464891
Depends, how long have you known this girl?

If you just met her the other day, just ask her if she wants to grab a drink with you sometime. She'll give you a yes or a no. Have her send you a text so you have her number and then figure out a time that works for both of you.

It's really that fucking easy anon. You'll never know if you don't ask though.
>>
>>38464891
You figured wrong.
>>
>>38464891
She'll be tired from all the dicks from multiple Chads she'll ride during this weekend. Better ask her next Thursday.
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 700x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 700x767px
>>38464891
Have you talked to her much before?
>>
>>38464891
Ask her if she likes fitness.

Fitness dick in her ass.
>>
>>38464891
>pretending to slay pussy and tell other autismo go back to /r9k/ is alpha now
Go back to Facebook
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.