[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cut or bulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

cut or bulk?

>first picture was a lnog time ago
>second picture is now, while flexing abs

so here is my problem:

>192cm (6'3)
>now slithly under 80 kilo (176 lbs)
>scale say i'm still 17.2% bf (last week measurement).

i remember that i started cutng when i was around 105 kilo (231 lbs) a while ago.

i once started to bulk, but seeing my gut disgust me so much that i got back on the perma cut.

but now, its getting harder and harder to lose more weight, currently eating at 1500 calories, lifting, and occasionaly doing some cardio.

>should i just bulk for a while?
>will it help losing more fat when i'm done bulking?
>for how long should i bulk?
i really hate seeing my gut.
>>
File: 1469548879814.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1469548879814.png
37KB, 658x662px
pls respond
>>
lift at maintenance
>>
>>38463986
bulking is pretty stupid and misleading. just do a "clean bulk" you already have a higher body fat percentage so instead of just increasing your weight, increase your muscle mass and maintain your bodyfat or lower it
>>
>>38464032
Cut to 15% or lower if you really hate your gut, then bulk.
>>
File: 1469315912564.jpg (77KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1469315912564.jpg
77KB, 500x714px
bump for more opinions
>>
what are your lifts looking like? just eat at maintenance and get on stronglifts, clearly whatever lifting you're currently doing is proving ineffective.
>>
>>38464339
doing scooby intermediate program, but ive been cuting most of the time so ofc i cant build muscle.
>>
It gets harder to lose weight with mere calorie restriction past a certain point. It just takes a long ass time and a lot of effort.

To get to those low bf% it's going to take better control of your diet then simple calorie restriction.
You're going to have to add in something you don't think you should.
A binge/cheat day. It will tell your body that everything is cool and you aren't starving and to keep your metabolism running as normal.

You're also going to have to become super hydrated as well.
>>
>>38464355
Part of the reason you can't build muscle is that your routine sucks, along with your eating. Stop being such a prissy bitch and gain some weight. You're going to be a skinnyfat bastard the rest of your life with your attitude. Do you want to be strong and muscular or a little twink? No man has ever put on size eating 1500 calories a day, but if you're looking to go twink mode, then go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, no judgement
>>
File: 1469313659945.jpg (268KB, 1080x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1469313659945.jpg
268KB, 1080x1218px
>>38464670
yeah but if i bulk i'm gonna get even more gut i think.
will propably do that anyway, not sure for how long.

bulking is mainly protein and healthy fat, right? and some carbs to function properly.
>>
>>38464686
Listen, you'll look better at 185 with more muscle than you do now. Eat at a small surplus and do a linear progression program, and add more calories when your lifts start to stall. When you finish linear progression you'll have built plenty of muscle, and cutting on an intermediate program is much easier than as a novice.

Getting rid of a gut is tough to do when you're not carrying much lean mass. It's harder to gain muscle than to lose fat.
>>
>>38464757
just got a new job, making me walk around and lift packages and do things all around, so thats gonna be anoying to find my new maintenance, so i aim for 200 or 500 calories surplus?

and yeah, my lift doesnt move when i cut, but when i bulk i force myself to add weight, and it mamke me progress and i love that.
>>
>>38464873
Just pick a goal and see if it works. If you can't add weight to the bar, add more calories.
>>
>>38463986
I recommend lifting. No way you have been doing heavy compound lifts consistently for at least three months.

People forget that lifting heavy weights is the most important part
>>
>>38465389
as i said, i've been cutting all the time (except like 2 month) since i started lifting.
>>
>>38463986
is this a fucking joke?
maybe you should try lifting,
and fucking bulk you skelly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.