[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw normies believe a 1:1 ratio is ideal for bench/squat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1467229822835.png (51KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1467229822835.png
51KB, 344x517px
>mfw normies believe a 1:1 ratio is ideal for bench/squat
>>
>>38463668
>normies face when they hear squat
>>
File: 1469482198348.png (701KB, 1452x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1469482198348.png
701KB, 1452x1504px
>mfw normies see front squats
>>
>>38463668
Every normie I met think bench should be higher
>>
Hell, I WISH I could squat as much as I can bench!
>>
>>38465051
one day bro, I know you will
>>
>>38463668
Why can I squat loads but then I gotta lower the weights for all the other exercises? Am I doing it wrong?
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (118KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
118KB, 728x546px
> mfw people still fall for the bench and squat meme
>>
>>38466430
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>38466430
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>38466430
Hi there!
>>
>>38464564
What kind of retards do you know that think their upper body is going to be stronger than there lower body. You know - that part that supports all you fucking weight all the fucking time.
>>
>>38466430
Hi there!
>>
>tfw you fucked your knees up from years of competitive wrestling
>continued to work my upper body but never work my lower body because im too afraid of snapping my shit up again after blowing out my knee
>a bunch of autists on /fit/ if they saw me in a gym would actually feel superior to me
>>
>>38466470

Honestly, I think I hate you people more than the tripfags. I never even notice tripcodes until you point them out.
>>
>>38466868
Honestly fuck off. Tripfags with no other content than their memeing are murdering this board. We need to start shaming the fuck out of them or this shit will turn into /r/fit.

I don't mind scooby, if he ever started posting again, or other blogger trips, but these worthless ones that aren't even funny (See Big P for funny tripfagging) need to gtfo.
>>
>>38466916
Why dont you just filter them? I bet you'd agree that namefags are doing it for attention, so ignore them instead of shitting up threads with pasta.
>>
>>38466866

If all their joints still operate correctly then they are superior to you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.