[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gym fights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 17

File: fight.jpg (86KB, 753x482px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
86KB, 753x482px
whose fault was it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saXv15wJ6iQ
>>
>>38462052
>Years spent in the gym
>Neither knows how to throw a punch without looking like a limp-wristed faggot
How?
>>
File: 1469204494015.jpg (54KB, 309x270px) Image search: [Google]
1469204494015.jpg
54KB, 309x270px
>>38462052
>dat absolutely horrendous DB bent over row form
>>
ROFL

This is why I love my gym. Literally 10 bucks a month. So we have every ghetto / poor hood critter you can imagine. It's great because it keeps everyone in line, everyone is in there just trying to be prepared for the life they live. Petty shit like this never goes down.
>>
>>38462077
uh,because gyms dont teach you how to throw a punch maybe?
>>
The balding faggot. Stupid fuck.
>>
>>38462052
>put shit on the dumbell bench
>go do memeshit with dumbells in the aisle

bald guy is cancer
>>
>>38462091
is this bait
>>
>>38462052
Old fat tank top guy is a little bitch

>Oh wait, some guy's towel hit my foot, better throw a bunch of sucker pillow punches

If the younger guy was less civilized and human (read black) old dude would've been in a world of hurt
>>
>>38462173
is this?
>>
>>38462091
>DB bent over row
wut
>>
>>38462176
watch the video again lol
>>
>>38462052
While orange shirt guy should perhaps have waited til he'd finished his set before inquiring about the bench, tank top retards reaction was way out of proportion to the offense. Also what the fuck kind of exercise does he think he's doing, small-minded ape.
>>
>>38462052
I was rooting for the guy in orange
>>
>>38462176
>If the younger guy was less civilized and human (read black) old dude would've been in a world of hurt
He wasn't very civilized when he tried to interrupt the old man in the middle of a set then threw his towel on the ground. He also threw some fag tier punches, he's a pussy mate, I bet this guy is actually you.
>>
>>38462052
"hey man, hey are you using this, are you using this, hey, hey, hey man, are you using this bench bro"

WHILE the old guy is lifting? Yes, the reaction was a bit heated but that young faggot had it coming.
>>
>>38462117
No excuse not to learn it.
>>
>>38462091
>DB bent over row

those are bent-over flyes, you walnut
>>
Roiding manlet vs two syrian refugees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSvXUTeibSk
>>
Both are mundo faggots.

Next.
>>
>>38462225
>>38462224
You don't put your towel on unused equipment and expect people to just wait for your majesty to finish. You are literally gym cancer.
>>
>>38462052
Orange should have waited till dude was done also he shouldnt have tossed the towel like that.

At this point, i'm against orange.

Tank top escalated waaaay out of control reaction tho.

From this point on, I want orange to fuck tank top up. Kudos for orange for holding back for a while.
>>
>>38462249
He was clearly going to use the bench.

He shook his head during his cause he was mad, not cause he was telling him to use it
>>
>>38462227
Right but you brought up the fact that they've been at the gym for awhile as if that was supposed to be relevant
>>
>>38462282
>He was clearly going to use the bench.

Again, cancer. If you are not using it right now, let other people use it. People at my gym sometimes put their towel on bench press and went for a piss and still warmed up... That's fucking retarded to no end.
>>
>>38462225
>"hey man, hey are you using this, are you using this, hey, hey, hey man, are you using this bench bro"

While reading this part of your quote, I was convinced you were siding with the young guy. Maybe the old guy could have, I don't know, answered him?
>>
tank top fag was just using the bench as to hold his shit and not even workout on
fuck tank top guy
>>
>>38462295
I'd be pretty pissed if someone was acting like an asshole like that. I always wait for someone to finish a set before asking them if they're using any equipment. That's just proepr etiquette.

What the fuck is going on at /fit/ these days.
>>
>all that pointing and arguing
so cringey watching most fight videos

for me the first punch or two they throw is tantamount to a slap, if it continues after that at least one of us will be near death
>>
>>38462319
the guy isnt using the equipment
>>
>>38462319
>I'd be pretty pissed if someone inquired me as to why I put my towel on something I'm no gonna use, preventing everyone else from using it

Fuck off.
>>
>>38462290
Shut up fag your just mad cuz u got your ass beat
>>
>>38462319
so you disagree that the old guy saying "yes i'm using the bench" would have been a better way to handle the situation?
>>
>>38462337
>mad cuz u got your ass beat

Summer is almost over, go get your stuff ready.
>>
>>38462332
No shit, but waiting 20 seconds for the old man to finish his set probably wasn't unreasonable.

tbqh these guys probably already hated each other
>>
>>38462349
*you're
>>
>>38462358
baitus maximus
>>
>>38462354
true

seems like this shit was building for a while and the old fag was looking for an excuse
>>
>>38462052
Fuck that cunt in the orange so bad. Fuck him and his life. Looks like a sand nigger too.

Than he goes for a cheap shot when the otehr guys isn't even looking. Faggot. Now I want to punch him.
>>
>>38462334
>38462290
Let him finish his fucking set, you fucking goon.
>>
I wouldn't toss someone's shit like that. I would set it down, but most likely id just wait until he finished the set to ask if he was using the bench.

Then again, I also would not punch someone because they dropped my towel two feet onto the ground.

Old guy seems like a dick, but idk why the other guy wanted that bench so fuckin bad. Probably some /fit/ter who thought his gains would disappear from 30 extra seconds of rest.

Young guy seems like a normal person, maybe annoying. Old guy is batshit crazy.
>>
>>38462422
if you're an asshole, you're gonna be treated like an asshole.
>>
>>38462440
He put his stuff down, that's it. The orange guy clearly is the bigger ass hole. The old guy escalates it, however.
>>
File: 1278563654285.jpg (2KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1278563654285.jpg
2KB, 126x122px
Good thing I'm to smart to lift to be fighting over towels and shit with brutes
>>
>>38462458
>I'm to smart
Oh yeah, you're a real genius.
>>
>>38462448
If it were me, I would have asked him mid set anyway, but I wouldn't throw it on the ground. The orange dude was kinda douchey, but I consider the baldy to be the worst.
>>
so this guys slamming your face

and you just stand there with your arms wide open while walking toward him like you don't understand

and he just keeps hitting you

so you keep standing there with your arms wide open like you don't understand but also you keep walking toward him

i don't understand this response.
>>
>>38462249
Maybe he was super setting,

Bent over rows with terrible form with bench press who knows.

>>38462290
Well the faggots in your gym are different people in a different situation. Don't be biased. You better not be one of those faggots that take 5 minute breaks between sets while he checks fucking facebok/instagram/pokemon go. Just as bad as claiming a bench and taking a piss.

>>38462295
When I'm in the middle of a fucking set I don't want some immigrant nigger interrupting me either.
>>
>fighting over bench
>there's another bench right there
>>
>>38462478
>better not be one of those faggots that take 5 minute breaks between sets

Nah m8, I have common sense and awareness.
>>
>>38462458
Kind of irrelevant if someone else attacks you, retard.
>>
>>38462462
kek
>>
>>38462493
I don't get the joke/point you're trying to make.
>>
>>38462465
>If it were me, I would have asked him mid set anyway,

Yeah, cause you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>38462237
Those shitskins are extremely aggressive. They are always 24/7 ready for fights at the slightest move.
>>
Objective description:
>old guy is a douche for taking up the bench when he's not using it (sorry, you don't get to superset if the gym is crowded)
>younger guy should have at least waited until the old guy was done with the current set before asking if he was using the bench, would have had to wait for 10 more seconds
>old guy is douche for blowing up and attacking someone because his towel touched the floor
>>
>>38462052
>Punching a guy because he took the bench you called dibs on.
How is this even a question? That guys a fuckwit. The orange guy might be a douche but he didn't start throwing punches because someone took his toys.
>>
>>38462513
>if I saw someone shitting in the street, I'd interrupt their call to tell them off
>you don't interrupt people's calls that's rude!!! XDD
>>
>>38462530
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>38462502
No jokes there, just truth. Most people are so self.-centered they don't give a shit about anyone else. No respect.
>>
>>38462052
ITT: Hella beta males
>>
>>38462236
dyel? these are bent-elbows lateral raise.
>>
>>38462533
google "analogy"
>>
>>38462173
>>38462091
>>38462203
>>38462236
Fucking summerfags those are overhead deadlifts
>>
>>38462539
Oh self awareness. I thought you were implying you had situational awareness like some /k/fag that's always expecting a blind shot.
>>
>>38462548
Maybe you need to do that. Shitting in the street and lifting waights aren't analogues.

What time is it in Australia right now?
>>
File: 1465771835427.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465771835427.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>38462473
He was waiting for the right moment to sucker punch

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>38462237
ethniks gonna ethnik
>>
>>38462566
The analogy didn't imply shitting = lifting, it implied

>putting towel somewhere one equipment you're not using = shitting

bad thing = bad thing.

Get it now?

I can draw something on paint if you want.
>>
>>38462217
Beta detected
>>
>>38462052
the fucking lifter from the 1940s obviously
>>
>>38462578
Correct. However, he sin't inturrupting him while he's doing putting down the towel. You see, he was unturrutpoing him while lifting.

lifting =/= shitting.

I hope thie helps clear it up for you a little better.
>>
>>38462237
Fucking sand niggers I fucking hate their breed. 2 on 1. Those dogs never fight fair.
>>
>>38462595
putting down the towel and not giving a shit about other people by lifting in a different place is the whole action, the whole fault.

lifting while being a fucking retard = shitting on the street
>>
>>38462611
Okay, still shouldn't have inturrupted him. In your example, a shit sticks around after the person does. Orange faggot could have easily waited for him to finish his set. I think we're done. You're wrong.
>>
File: 1470926295824.jpg (194KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
1470926295824.jpg
194KB, 654x862px
>guy in the red was wrong initially by interrupting the guy's set but no major crime
>guy in the black is in the wrong for completely ignoring him but no major crime

>guy in black assaults the guy in red with no warning ---- MAJOR CRIME

all the stuff leading up to it barely matters compared to that. People are impolite all the time and punching some guy in the face is taking that shit to a way higher level. Hope the guy in black got arrested or some shit
>>
I wish the guy in orange knocked him the fuck out. I hate ignorant fucks.
>>
Good thing I conseal carry in the gym everyday
>>
>>38462634
I'm not saying the orange guy couldn't have waited, I'm saying that the bald faggot being a fucking asshole is far worse than the orange interrupting him. You fail to comprehend a simple analogy holyshit.
>>
>>38462639
/thread
>>
>>38462634
We don't have audio, for all we know the old guy could have been like "Yeah I'm using it."

And orange could have been all like "Oh well I don't care".

at 0:29 in the video you can clearly see baldy walking past orange. Orange might not have seen him so we'll give him benefit of the doubt.

But where could it have come from? Baldy was the only person there. Also, Theres a bench in the smith machine orange faggot could just have easily used that.

For all those "Hurr durr don't put your shit on a bench when the gym is busy."
>>
>>38462662
You litearlly said that you would fucking inturrupt someone while lifting. And I'm simply disagreeing with that while you maintain that position. Now, you're flip flopping. Please, shut the fuck up.
>>
>not interrupting some balding manlet who just started some dumb bell flys

Who gives a fuck its not like he was attempting his max bench.
>>
>>38462704
THE ORANGE GUY could have waited, but I wouldn't. See the difference? Fucking retard, just because you can't understand something it doesn't mean it's shitposting.
>>
>>38462077

>going to a gym teaches you how to fight

First post worst post
>>
>>38462273
Common though. That shit can fly in a big gym but in a super small one like that you can't put your shit on a bench to claim it and not use it.
>>
>>38462052
The bald guy is 100% at fault for the actual fight. The dude in the orange made a etiquette mistake, sure, but the bald head phaggot just started throwing those baby punches at him immediately.

Dude must be on his first cycle or something trying to get that playdoh body into shape.
>>
>>38462478
You sound like an overly confrontational, aggressive child.

>>38462523
This guy speaks truth.
>>
>>38462052
orange shirt has no fucking chill kick his ass purple shirt.
>>
>>38462645
fuck you!! you don't interrupt someone while they are lifting you fucking wait you fucking noob.

RRReeeeeeeee
>>
>>38462137
you fucking wait you noob asshole don't interrupt
a lift.
>>
>>38462657
Yeah? You'd have shot him, would you?
>>
They were both intolerable assholes that both deserved to get hit, so it's a good outcome.
>>
>>38462478
I bench 140kg for 5 sets of 5 three days a week. When I do this, you'd better fucking bet I'm going to take five minutes of rest between sets, and if I want to sit on my phone while doing it, that's what I'm going to do.

Fuck off, you DYEL shitkid.
>>
>>38462227
how the fuck does that make any sense?
>>
>>38463163
Actually, I would, if somebody is assaulting me I wouldn't think twice about shooting him
>>
Lel part 2 to op's fight

http://thrillblender.com/gym-etiquette-goes-window-fight/
>>
>>38462597

Fair?

Guess how I can tell you have never been in a street fight.
>>
>>38462237
why didnt the guys who jumped in just fucking kill those FUCKING NIGGERS

Naww let them walk out like the fucking cucks you are
>>
>>38463249
Man the bald guy looks 2 inches taller and 20 lb heavier than the other guy
>>
Cunts used to do this in my gym.

If you need to speak to me, wait until the set is finished. But to retaliate like that LMAO at your balding life.

Both were faggots, and it's a shame neither threw a decent punch.
>>
>>38463290
Once a guy approached me in the middle of my db bench set and told me he was using those dumbells
>>
>tfw I workout in a friendly, non threatening gym so I can focus on my fitness rather than what some faggot chest puffers are doing

Feels good to be a balpha male
>>
>>38463304
LOL such an uncompromising position.

I would always just give them an awkward look, finsih the set, take out my headphones laugh and ask them what they wanted politely. Never understood people who do that - can you literally not wait 30 sconds?
>>
>>38462237
chimps.
>>
any civilized person would wait until the end of the set before asking the guy instead of just throwing his shit on the ground.
>>
>>38462052
I had some dude get pissed and start pointing at me and yelling some nonsense. He just walked up to some random and started bitching and me and the guy who he was talking too had no idea what was going on or what he was pissed at.

I had some roided up dude go after me once too, the staff put a stop to that. Told him right then if he did it again he wasn't coming back.

Of course, people hopped up on pre-workout and/or riding, shits going to happen at some point.
>>
>>38463367

Nah not really

Most people in the gym have a mutual respect for eachother and respect eachother. Whether it would be simply getting out the way of someone carrying big weights and trying to get around or being polite to people who ask you nicely how many sets you have left.

The gym isn't for overly aggressive animals who just go there solely to cause fights and socialize. Everyone is there to get their workouts done and to get home afterwards. The biggest losers are the ones who treat it like some social gathering.
>>
>>38463432

This. It sounds like your gym is just full of shitheads
>>
>>38463432
i hate people who socialize at the gym
>>
>>38462052
there was obviously bad blood from before, but the guy throwing the towel in the floor deserves a corrective.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 228x221px
WHAT A FUCKING WUSS TAKING THAT MANY HITS BEFORE DEFENDING HIMSELF. HE DESERVED EVERY PUNCH FOR BEING SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY. they both faggots tho how u gonna get that upset for something like that smdh
>>
>>38462052

> Red t-shirt, towel thrower is guilty of terrible gym etiquette.

He interrupted a set and rather than wait to

politely ask to use the bench after the set was

complete. Then, he threw tank top's property

on the floor. This was disrespectful and likely

a result of Red t's frustration that his initial

inquiry about the bench was ignored.

> tank top dude is guilty of criminal assault and civil assault and battery.

A minor indignity is no reason to commit a crime

and assault someone. Red shirt is protected by

self defense so his punch is without

consequences.
>>
>>38462052
Maybe the guy in the orange didnt do the best thing by throwing the other guy's stuff, but I think we can all agree that the black tank guy's response was completely disproportionate to whatever was done to him. I dont think any sane person would immediately drop their weights and run at someone who threw their towel on the floor
>>
>>38462052
skelly boy doesnt even fight back. i would have ended that fat bald fuck the moment he started shit. self defense is a golden ticket to fucking destroy someone with no consequences.
>>
So what if baldie wasn't using the bench right that second, perhaps he was just doing some warming up with the flys before DB benching?

>baldie isn't allowed to superset in a crowded room
looks real crowded there... and if anything it's orange who is supersetting. he was on the decline bench two seconds ago.

Not saying baldies reaction was sane though.

>>38462237
Not only are they 2 on 1, they also wait until he has both hands occupied with dumbbells. Bravery!
>>
>>38462478
>5 minute breaks between sets
i do this. often even longer. sometimes i can use a bench for 45 minutes and you cant do anything about it dyel
>>
>>38464104
People don't seem to understand that you might actually need to rest between sets, instead of going for a new set every minute for dat sweet pump bro.
>>
>>38462565
lol im just imagining a /k/ommando dumping a clip into someone when they come over to ask to work into the squat rack
>>
>>38462052
both are retarded
Why was the little faggot using both the incline bench and the dumbell bench at the same time
Why did the balding retard put his shit on something he was not using
>>
The orange shirt guy should have waited for the dude to finish his shit, but the balding retard overreacted. Both of them are dumb.
>>
>>38462225
Agreed.. just watching the part with skelly talking to him while fatty was lifting pissed me off
>>
>>38462052
no context. maybe the orange shirt person was talking shit about the bald man before bald man hit him. who knows
>>
>>38462052
>>38462077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw
>>
I hate these pieces of shit that throw their stuff on a bench when they're not even using it.
>>
File: 1445894089708.jpg (23KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1445894089708.jpg
23KB, 318x307px
more videos pls
>>
>>38462295
In pretty sure I saw the older guy shake his head telling him no just before the other guy tossed his towel.
>>
>>38462077
they forgot to shadow box between sets
>>
>>38462091
id like to see you perform on television and than we will see whos got a better form.
>>
>>38462052
>removes towel cause retard doesn't fucking respond
>retard starts fucking swinging at him without warning like he owns the bench or some shit

pretty obvious it was the dude who owned to towel who was in the wrong there
>>
>>38462237
The sand niggers would get the shit stomped out of them the rest of their life if they tried that shit here.
>>
>>38462237
God damn I hope those mudslimes got their faces pounded in a few times by that mob. Fucking camera man, get a better angle. Such pussy shit that those immigrants waited until dude had weights in his hand. Fucking sad.
>>
>>38462052
balding roid manlet's fault. You don't leave shit on the lifting recliner.
>>
>>38462225
If old guy answered aggressively without respect. Old guy fault
If the other way around like "oh wait until I finish". Then definitely red shirt fault

Case closed >>38462227
all other answers are faggot
>>
>>38462321
Cringed reading this
>suddenly /fit/ is fight experts who trained boxing for 10 years and K.O. any people on street
>>
>>38462544
Anyone who support young guy is a nu-male who don't have backbone

Read their comments. They expect you to just walk away like nothing happened after some stranger threw away your stuff
I bet they'd walk away when they find out their wife is fuckihg a street nigger on their bed
>>
>>38462052
fat bald guy
>>
>>38462237
Prove that they are refugees or piss off to stormfront.

Stopping shilling your shit on fit.
>>
>>38462224
>I bet this guy is actually you.
lmao
>>
>>38462052
Will never understand why people give their jaw to the guy that wants to beat you up
>>
>>38464024
You think you're Shakespeare or something?
Speak prose nigger
>>
File: punch.jpg (180KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
punch.jpg
180KB, 720x1200px
>>38462077

They need to read more kazakh story magazines.
>>
>>38462237
>fighting two on one
Fucking betas
>>
Holy shit, if everyone in the gym punches like this I literally have no reason to fear anyone at my local one. Also, I love how the guy in the red shit is all like "I ain't even mad" while eating a couple of punches from the enraged manlet

>>38466599
But that's actually wrong, desu.
>>
>>38463255
Underrated. You're a real nigga.
>>
File: 1467894338347.jpg (16KB, 185x243px)
1467894338347.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
Remember all those "I weigh 20 lbs more than you so I would kick your ass even though I have no experience in fighting what so ever" threads?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160826-164405.jpg (249KB, 1173x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160826-164405.jpg
249KB, 1173x1041px
>>38462052
rekt
>>
>>38466981
I still don't know of why you fuckers find this funny, that's literally low brow stuff. It's like slanting your eyes with your fingers and going ching Chong ding ding I yam China man. Only people who find this shit funny would probably be teens or family guy enthusiasts
>>
>>38462237
>Syrian refugees
>nowhere in the source even mentions that
>all these shut in racist betas jumping on the "muhh daengerus imigruntz reeee" meme

pathetic. no amount of lifting will save you from your backwards mentality. going out of your way to be racist is considered a mentally retarded move in the real world, gg fags
>>
>>38462478
Maybe if you lifted weights, you'd understand the need for resting between sets.
>>
>>38467099

go back to plebbit fag ;)
>>
File: 1471645931029.jpg (59KB, 408x439px)
1471645931029.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
I don't understand why you guys are defending guy in orange. He didn't even put re-rack the weights on the incline bench yet. So why was he trying to take that flat bench? It seems like he was somehow supersetting and thus trying to claim BOTH the incline bench AND the bench. So if anything, he's the asshole for claiming equipment without even using them. Fuck people supersetting if others want to use the same equipment.

Then he has the decency to throw a dude's stuff on the ground.

But yeah probably shouldn't have tried to fight him but dude in orange was definitely the asshole.
>>
>>38463485
cuz u have no friends?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>>38462077

Don't fucking trow the towel on the dirty floor, fucking put it on the side or wait 5 FUCKING seconds until he's done doing his reps.

I think the problem here was that he asked if he was using the bench and he clearly shook his head to say no and the guy took it anyways.

Fucker deserved it, specially if you're all roided up
>>
>>38464075
No it's not you fucking moron

nobody listen to this dude, there is no such thing as "self defense" if you hit somebody and hurt them, you will be charged.
>>
> thread is 10 hours old
> no leatherman posting

Am I on 4chan?
>>
>>38467084
well said
>>
>>38462578
This is fit, simple math might be a concept too hard to grasp rn
>>
>>38467099
NIGGER, Crying like a Cuck!
>>
>>38462237
hahaha take that white cucks
>>
>>38462052
guy in the red shirt is clearly at fault... guy in blue singlet over-reacted though. With that said, I would have belted the red shirt too, fucking arrogant little parasite.
>>
>>38468351
You wouldn't have done shit queer. There's being rude then there's acting like a half-brained ape. The old fuck over reacted like some sort of nigger. On top of that the moron had no idea how to do whatever fucking exercise he was doing with those dumbbells
>>
>>38468464
Oh right, it's the internet, and you're the tough guy who arbitrarily states who will and won't "do shit" in any given situation. I didn't know you were around to adjudicate everybody's else's reactions based on your deep intimate knowledge of them and their physical and mental profile...

I don't really care what your opinion about the situation is/was... I don't care about how good or badly he was performing his exercises, you can fuck off back to stormfront now where you can equate your flab to muscle with your other 'brethren'
>>
File: world-leaders-heights-gra-008.jpg (137KB, 1200x642px) Image search: [Google]
world-leaders-heights-gra-008.jpg
137KB, 1200x642px
what is the scientific definition of a manlet?
>>
>>38462213
no perhaps you wait. do you piss on a guy at the urinal you want no you just wait or do something else until it's available.
>>
>>38462332
he might be warming up to use it unlike the fucking pussy next to him doing half ass fly's for 2 minutes.
>>
>>38462332
don't interrupt anyone in the middle of a set. It's literally rule number one if this is too hard to do stay out of the gym.
>>
>>38462237

Who in their right mind would continue to work out while they are still there running their mouths?

I wouldve been ready until they walked out.
>>
go back to b you fucking beta
>>
>>38462524
don't touch other people shit...
>>
Lol fat guys punches didn't seem to do any damage. He may as well have been slapping orange shirt
>>
>>38463155
>dumbells
>interrupt a lift

lmao
>>
>>38462237
whats up with roiding manlets trying to pick fights?

>>38462137
>>
>>38462052
Fucking rabid manlets ought to be put down
>>
>>38466599
Both of those jabs are use din boxings. The right is used as a point scoring punch since it allows you to quickly move laterally or back or as a checkjab to stifle a fighters offense. The left is used to prod a fighters guard or to setup a combination when moving forward,
>>
File: 1413953747514.jpg (203KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
1413953747514.jpg
203KB, 747x521px
The whole "wait till he finishes his set to ask" is spineless, prioritize yourself and your time, you need the bench, you ask for it. There is no need to be polite, when you're just trying to hit your shit, and gtfo.

>Orange guy asks "you using this bro... bro, you using this"
>Tank top shakes his head
>Internationally understood, that you can use the bench after that
>Clears bench
>Cheap shotted
>still doesn't get angry, and explain
>another cheap shot
>finally fights back, and gets the tank top bitch to cower

The orange guy could have & should've rekt him
>>
File: igottagetmyhaircutinhalfanhour.png (185KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
igottagetmyhaircutinhalfanhour.png
185KB, 576x432px
>>
>>38468591

All I know is that Sarkozy is the most based manlet on the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Romani_people_from_France
>>
>>38471360
you don't throw towels on the ground
maybe it is how its done in your poor monkey area, but not among civilized people
>>
>>38462237
Middle eastern men are honestly autistic and very socially awkward.
>>
Man this is why i love being 6'2 and 200 lbs hockey player with cabbageears. No one would dare do that
>>
File: 1471418971557.jpg (58KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1471418971557.jpg
58KB, 900x850px
>>38462052

Guy in blue. I know a few guys like that in my gym, they're assholes to everyone and basically just try to push everyone's buttons to make them flip shit. Feel like the gym is their own personal fiefdom. I got into a fist fight with one of them a few months back because I was setting deadlifts down heavy (with bumper plates on the lifting platform) and he chose to squat right next to it instead of upstairs where you can't drop weights and got all autistic about the sound. He's one of many like them.

Wife's probably cheating on him or something.
>>
>>38462052
holy shit they can't fight to save their lives
>>
>>38462237
>I'll gladly help impaly any filthy sandrat that set foot on this old continent.
fucking muslims MUST GO
>>
>>38469120
That is not even close to the same thing, dip shit.
>>
>>38468591
less than 6'0 = manlet

another rule of thumb: if you have to ask if you're a manlet, the answer is yes
>>
>>38472377
All abrahamic religions are trash
>>
>>38472387
Less than 6'4 little man
>>
>>38466515
>>38467099
are you deaf, redditors? listen to their fucking accent.
>>
>>38462237
couldnt see past the guy in blue not hitting depth
>>
>>38463022
But full on smacking a dude with no warning is never fuckin justfied.

"hey man I was just about to use that'
>>
>>38472432
*tips*
>>
>white people fighting over nothing

Big news, uh? Aight.
>>
>>38462052
Well theres a lot of guys at my gym i'd like to hit but in the end its not worth it

>40+ y/o midlife crisis dudes trying to get my attention (I'm male)
>Some hover around me doing ridiculous shit with wrong from, yelling and slamming baby weights
>Some ask me mid set how many sets i've left ("Until im done!")
>Some initiate conversation and always they were at least 20% stronger than me and had bigger arms (my response: "Well yeah 3 months ago I also had 22" arms")

>25 y/o dude with klinefelters pulling off watermelon dual wield and mean-face all the time
>Hips a lot wider than shoulders, MASSIVE gyno, 130 lbs bench, 150 lbs deadlift
>Supersets multiple machines I also need for my training

>50 y/o wannabe don juan, watermelon dual wield, masive creep
>Scares away ALL attractive women from the free weights area

>Also a lot of casual scum, usually serious lifters, some annoying

Its time to change gyms when you cant train properly due to other members.
I'd LOVE to find a gym where noone gives a fuck about the others and just
focuses on his/her workout.
>>
>>38462237
Look at these piece of shits attacking someone while he is defenseless. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>38472900
Lol. Same. That 1/3 squat
>>
>>38462173
>>38462203
>>38462236
sometimes I think the serious replies to obvious bait are the real bait
>>
>>38463367
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>38473284
White people literally did the same thing. How do you think colonialism started? Whites and sand niggers are of the same stock, no honor
>>
>>38462052
Steroids?
>>
>>38466114
still, shit form
>>
>>38462052
Throwing a dude's shit just because is a dickhead move but it doesn't merit punches being thrown. Maybe a quick chewing
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.