[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way to jack my body with testosterone without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: TestosteroneJPG.jpg (108KB, 1500x971px) Image search: [Google]
TestosteroneJPG.jpg
108KB, 1500x971px
Whats the best way to jack my body with testosterone without taking shots, do testosterone supplements even exist over counter?
>>
There are these gels you rub on your skin. I use those for my TRT. I heard that more is converted to estrogen if you take it that way, but apparently it's not a big deal with TRT size dosages. Of course, TRT levels won't make you jacked at all.
>>
>>38459452
no legal supplement will help you with test, aside from pro-hormones, which are basically less effective steroids with more side effects. supplements that actually boost test will not boost your test enough to make gains. the only thing that will happen is that your libido increases and you will become more aggressive.

tl;dr - stay natty or just buy test
>>
So if you go on TRT it has no affect on your gains? I find that hard to believe.
>>
what kinda food and vitamins should one eat
>>
>>38459534
depends how low you are when you start, I guess. the point of TRT is to bring you up to normal levels, so you won't make more gains than a regular natty. I was at the low end of normie levels and I didn't notice a huge difference in performance. If I had been way below the normal range then I suppose the difference would have been greater.

I actually have some numbers for this. I did SS until I stalled before I started TRT. My best squat was 3x5x127.5 Then I stopped lifting for a a year os so, got on TRT and ran SS again. My best squat before stalling on the second run was 3x5x148kg. Though obviously I had done SS before so a higher number was expected the second time, so I can't attribute the full 20kg increase to the TRT. I'm sure I would have gotten to the mid 130s at least even without TRT.
>>
>>38459534

If you aren't low test beforehand, no it won't.
The whole idea behind testosterone REPLACEMENT therapy is replacing natural levels.

OP, nothing legal will work for gains. The body has VERY effective methods of controlling and binding small amounts of excess testosterone, so anything that causes a small increase will be dealt with, because they body doesn't like hormonal fluctations.

You have to flood the body with vast supraphysiological amounts of test for it to work in the way you want. Amounts that your testes couldn't physically produce even if their limits were "turned off". Only with these amounts can you overcome the body's defence against hormone fluctuations, and get the results you want.
>>
testing out laxogenin atm, which apparently provides a good strength improvement without supression. only started today so idk if it's working yet
>>
Isn't the downside to TRT is that your body will stop producing it's own test?
>>
>>38459730
kinda. I don't think my own production is completely stopped at TRT doses. My balls sometimes shrink a little, sometimes go back to normal size.
>>
>>38459665
Report back in a month or so because I'm def interested
>>
>>38459470
The gels are supposed to be rubbed under the ballsack area, to keep up test levels in your balls as well. The reason for this, is because testosterone from external sources, such as injections, doesn't pass the balls-blood barrier. External testosterone drops the production of natural testosterone, decreasing your balls (as the test producing tissue shrinks - this also fucks with your fertility, as the right levels of testosterone are needed for normal sperm production). Excess testosterone is also rapidly converted to estrogen and is the source of side-effects like gyno and mood swings.
>>38459501
This. There are no actually working "testosterone boosters". Only thing actually working are prohormones or actual steroids.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.