[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dude fuck having a social life. i just wanna go to work, go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1364525986986.png (306KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1364525986986.png
306KB, 615x456px
dude fuck having a social life. i just wanna go to work, go to the gym, then come home and do nothing. all these fucking other prior engagements and shit to keep up appearances and seem "normal" fuck all that. i don't wanna go out and drink with you on a thursday. i want to go to the gym, then go home and cook chicken and jerk off to sadpanda, leave me the fuck alone

you dweebs have no idea how good you have it
>>
>tfw I used to have a social life and go out every weekend
>tfw op's story is actually my life right now
>tfw this is the happiest I've ever been
>>
I used to have your life OP, then I traded having friends for the gym and started living like you do and now I hate my life. To each their own.
>>
I'm with you brah.
>>
>>38455260
Not op but I realised how fake people can be and prefer to spend my free time alone
>>
i always used to be a lonely fag. then i did a bunch of drugs my senior year and hung out with people, went to parties, had a lot of casual sex. then i stopped because i realized i'm only friends with these people because we do drugs together, apart from that i have no connection with them or the girls i fucked. so i went back to lonely fag mode. no friends, no gf, just lifting, guitar, and meditation for me.

i wasn't any happier then than i am now. there's just a lot less obligations and shit to put up with. but i do kind of miss tripping with people. and i haven't had sex in a few years but eh, i know if i had casual sex with someone i don't care about i'd just feel worse because i always end up feeling empty and hollow.
>>
>>38454956
>i just wanna go to work, go to the gym, then come home and do nothing
Then do it faggot, it's easy

>"hey anon, you want to hang out tonight?"
"No thanks, I'm going to the gym. Maybe some other time"
>"ok"
The only problem is you kill your social circle, but eventually you'll gain a new one at the gym as long as you're not a complete autist
>>
>>38455349
I'm trying to figure it out myself. When I was in high school I didn't care what other people thought of me or that they wanted to talk to me or spend time with me. Now it's all I think about. fml
>>
FUCK BEER SO MANY CARBS SO MANY EMPTY CALORIES HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET 70 MORE GRAMS OF PROTEIN WITH ONLY 120 MORE CALORIES FOR THE DAY FUCCCKKKK RRREEEEEEEEE
>>
i socialize enough at work, work, gym, eat & sleep are good enough for me

maybe go out and grab a bite to eat every once in a while, but everyday is just too tiring
>>
>work your ass off in the gym
>piss away your gains to get drunk with normies and talk about the same old shit

fuck it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.