[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna be learning to scuba dive in about 50 days. What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1465586282829.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465586282829.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
Gonna be learning to scuba dive in about 50 days.

What should I do to train? I'm in good shape with relatively low bodyfat. Don't lift anymore but I do calisthenics.

Would starting lifting again, also starting to swim about 4 days a week, and eating well do enough to prepare me?

My uncle just got his and he's pretty out of shape but about 3 years ago I failed the lifeguard test over swimming endurance.
>>
How am I supposed to concentrate when you post those vile pics?
>>
I want to give her a large pizza.
>>
>>38453594
she was meant to be a reward for concentrating. she has failed me.
>>
>>38453580
Why not ask some scuba divers themselves ? I am sure there are forums/people you can ask if you google senpai.

Good luck.

The thick girl in your photo is very T H I C C. Much love.
>>
>>38453580
Yo I'm scuba certified.

The test itself will be the determining factor. SCUBA itself is all about slow, languid movements to keep the heart rate down do you don't pull oxygen fast so you can stay down longer.

But the test will rock you. It's been awhile since I've done it but you have to do about 6 laps in an Olympic pool without touching anything, there's a lot of treading water tests where you have to stay above the water for what feels like ever. I guess if you want to train, just practice swimming laps and treading water. It's a bitch but it's not impossible.
>>
Her sex tape was so fucking disappointing.
>>
>>38453580
There are a ton of fat fucks that are scuba certified. You'll do fine.
>>
>>38453580
I'm scuba certified and it certainly wasn't hard. I had a single physical test, which was like 300m of swimming with flippers or 200m without.

No strict timing, you just had to do them without stopping completely.

It was a PADI course, so yours should be similar.
>>
>>38454550
That seems easy, I can already swim 800m without any kind of equipment.
>>
>>38453972
Holy shit. Name?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.