[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golden One meets Scooby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (81KB, 790x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 790x527px
Will the Golden One ambush Scooby on his last day in Sweden and start spewing white supremicist bulkshit? I for one eoukd love to see scoobs face if latsbrah and his hot brother showed up.

https://youtu.be/N9LevBf1QYQ
>>
>>38453126
Sweden. Ever doing anything of note. I don't get why snow nuggets think they contributed anything to the white race
>>
>>38453139
(You)
>>
>>38453126
why did i watched this? i'm confused
>>
>>38453147
Tell me what they have done? Even Pajeets have been more influential than snow niggers
>>
>>38453178
Ever hear of the Nobel Prizes???
There!
>>
>>38453139
Swedes like to think that Sweden is a relevant country that actually does something of value in the world just because we have a few successful companies (Spotify, IKEA, Volvo... which is now owned by the chinese). Swedes are really disgusting, the absolute most sanctimonious people on the planet. They like to think that they're the force of good in the world because they make their country go to shit and their people suffer just so that a few privileged milicent of the 3rd world can come here and live on welfare. The real exports where Sweden excels are weapons/jet fighters (Bofors, Saab) and big-titted blonde gold digger trophy wives. And the retarded politics makes us the laughing stock of the world and a bad example for people to look at with horror. I really wish I wasn't born here and I'm going to move abroad (like a LOT of young swedes do today) as soon as I'm done with my studies.
>>
>>38453324
Du har rätt i det du säger, men enbart en ryggradslös kappvändare sviker sitt land när det behöver en som mest. Har du inte märkt att förändringen har startat? Om än 15 år för sent, man ger aldrig upp på sin familj och sitt folk.
>>
>>38453412
Why would I give a shit about this shithole that I just happened to be born in? I don't have any liaison with the hypocritical scum here. It's every man for himself. I'll be glad to migrate to a sane country and laugh when this one collapses completely.
>>
>>38453545
Du er så jævla svak og patetisk. Slike som deg har ingen land godt av. Sviker.
>>
>>38453545
Reducing your ancestors strive for survival on this barren arctic peninsula and our peoples great achievements in the past to "a shithole i just happened to be born in".. You're the reason our nation is facing collapse mate.
>>
>>38453615
Nope, its the majority of your populace thinking africans and arabs are like you and voting to get shitty people in. T. SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE
>>
>>38453324
> be born in western country
> literally has it better than 90 % of the world
> still complains
> hates immigants, wants to become one
>>
TGO lives in Ireland though
>>
>>38453653
And bailing the fuck out at first sight of hardship is the way to go or what? Besides, being this cocky while living in a nation literally run by a Swedish minority, your own people voted a Swede as the greatest "Finn" ever lived for gods sake.
>>
>>38453659
>literally has it better than 90 % of the world
How do you measure "better"? Why do so many filthy rich and world famous celebs get addicted to drugs, get depressed, kill themselves etc? Why does relatively poor, but safe countries tend to have a distinct lack of depression and mental disease? Money and comfort is not = better, I hope you don't really believe that.

>hates immigants, wants to become one
There is a difference between an immigrant who comes to a new country for the sole purpose of getting a higher living standard for him and his family with as little effort as possible, and one who seeks to make a living for himself and actually integrate into society. Sane countries will basically hold a blade to your throat and demand you earn a living legally and don't commit any crime or they will kick you out for good. While those ask immigrants "what can you do for out county?", Sweden asks "what can our country do for you?". Is it so strange that you get disillusioned and stop caring about anything else than getting the fuck out?
>>
Svensk här!

Jävla idiotland. Samtidigt som det är bättre än alla andra.
>>
>>38453126
>waa sumpreemist
>>
Whats up with that guys fucking face
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.