[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: alphatoomega.jpg (667KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
alphatoomega.jpg
667KB, 1200x1850px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11077293
>>
so much autism in one picture
>>
>>38451075
no u
>>
shameless self bump
>>
Is there a girl version of this list??
>>
>>38452031

idk but i'm curious to see what that would look like
>>
>>38451062
Alpha "positive"
>Boring over-rated assholes
>no-one is jelly

Alpha "Negative"
>clearly enjoying all life has to offer
>errybody is jelly

What's the point of being alpha if you can't rub it in people's faces?
>>
>>38451062
>be goth
>automatic G-

Man fuck you, I don't give a tit about social status, I just wanna watch creepy movies and boink punk/metal chicks
>>
>>38451062
>>38451576
its shit m8

there have been several attempts at this, the best one was done by alphagameplan at blogspot, its vox days second blog
>>
>>38453273
being happy without being a degenerate kike.
>>
>>38453548
lol, my point was that the alpha positives are just three of the same guy; cheap suit, boring haircut, less personality than a toothpick. While the negatives look like they are legit happy, the guy who made the pic used the wrong pics is what I'm saying. The negatives may be broke as a joke in a year or two, but the pic makes them look far more content than the fella who made the pic intended.
>>
>>38453619
>Jersey shore wannabe pls go
>>
what's chris chan doing now?
>>
Pic is alright. But bear in mind that it rates people based on a social hierarchy, NOT happiness or life satisfaction. You could technically be Omega Negative and love your life of anime and autism, and you can be Alpha Positive and hate your job and the fact that you're surrounded by shallow cunts who just want to use you.
>>
>>38453619
I dunno, from what I've seen of him Joseph Gordon-Levitt seems a really cool and quite interesting dude.
>>
>>38451062
False, and I'll explain you why
The social ladder based on greek character has been used for decades to describe the behavior of wolves.
However, it was soon proved to be wrong BY THE GUY WHO CREATED IT.
Recent studies demonstrated that wolf packs often are guided by more than one wolf and that the relationship between wolves is not always pyramidal but even cyclical, or more.
The animal most similar to the man is the chimpanzee and it shows a similar social structure to wolves.
While some men are.better than.the others and can dominate others,.theese charts are untrue,.unscientific and.ultra autistic
>>
File: image.gif (655KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
655KB, 300x168px
>>38451062
We all gammas now
>>
File: image.jpg (481KB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481KB, 900x1391px
>>38453273
Ideally, a good alpha doesn't know they're alpha
>>
>>38451062

Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>38455603

but we're already here
>>
I'm like the beta of gamma. What even is that?
>>
File: C729BA4.jpg (99KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C729BA4.jpg
99KB, 1080x1080px
Who else in here Gamma +?
>>
>>38453273
>being alpha
>rubbing your life in others' faces

That's Not alpha. It just shows how self concious you are
>>
>>38455603
>go back to r9k
Why is this suddenly being said so much on /fit/? It usually doesnt even make sense where people use it
>>
>>38455837
Not you.
>>
>>38453273
Self-satisfaction. Rubbing it in other people's faces is a form of validation seeking that doesn't need to be entertained if you really are above others. You know you're better, because you're successful. Your bank account should be all the validation you need. Money, power and status are the things that distinguish the real top flight males and the pretenders, the mindless hedonists.
>>
>>38451062
Your charts fucking stupid. And so are you. Wtf are you guys stil 14
>>
>>38451062
>anyone on 4chan knows what does it mean to be an alpha

So real alpha male is modest?
According to this chart the betas(-) are egocentric.
>>
So, where would Bill Gates fit into this?
>>
>>38456159
alpha positive or gamma positive
>>
>>38456111
Beta negative is what anyone who feels the need to post that they are an alpha+ on 4chan is
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.