[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natty Bro Code of Conduct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 15605323.jpg (191KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
15605323.jpg
191KB, 533x800px
Alright brehs, it's time we review out "Natty Bro" code of conduct. It's important we compensate for our lack of injected gains with a admirable conduct to set us aside from our joosy bros.

1. Honor
2. Integrity
3. Acceptance

are the principals that bind us together and put us on a pedestal of virtuous over those whom have chosen a life of fraudulent gains.

Rule #1 Anyone that is bigger than us is clearly on roids.

Rule #2 Anyone that is more ripped than us, is clearly on tren or some other cutting agent.

*when rules #1 or #2 are spoken about to "normies" it's never done with a condescending tone, it is done with factual and respectful tone, often coupled with a justification of being health conscious or self confident enough to not have to use drugs.

Rule #3 Whenever a bro confides in us about PH drug use, we simply reply with "enjoy you're; bitch tits, erectile dysfunction, shrunken testicles or early death". *people normally cite Arnold's health, the proper response to this is the exception to not using a condescending tone, respond with "ya cause you're fucking Arnold now bro".

More rules to come from myself and like-minded natty bros. But I'll leave you with this; When in doubt, you can always result you can always cite a spiritual component or a personal integrity component.

Breh: "hey bro, I just bought some creatine on the cheap!"

Natty Bro: "Have fun with acne, hair loss and water retention, why don't you just put more effort into your diet and exercise instead of looking for shortcuts?"
>>
OP's a fag
>>
Rule #4 natty bros always talk about how great they feel as the result of their natty lifestyle.
>>
File: rec.jpg (9KB, 236x204px) Image search: [Google]
rec.jpg
9KB, 236x204px
>>38451059
>>38451170
you are a pathetic waste of space you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>38451312
Fraud detected.

That's cool tho bro, you do you. And I'll do me, cool?
>>
>>38451343
i'm talking about samefagging you god damn retard
>>
>>38451343
also
>you're bitch tits
you're right, you have a lot to compensate for and it's not being natty, it's being such a fucking retard
>>
>>38451059
>the degenerate bimbo version of Lela Star will never sit on your face

no amount of drugs will change this....
>>
>>38451059
are you trying to be dom mazozzle?
>>
File: sandow.jpg (16KB, 320x467px) Image search: [Google]
sandow.jpg
16KB, 320x467px
>>38451601
for a few G's she will
>>
File: 1466215971278.jpg (73KB, 606x546px) Image search: [Google]
1466215971278.jpg
73KB, 606x546px
>>38451059
>its a fraudfag making fun of natty bros episode
>>
everything under 1g gear a week is still natty right?
except test, test is natty anyway so no limit there right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.