[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/owg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: tripext_luxiaojun.jpg (37KB, 565x480px) Image search: [Google]
tripext_luxiaojun.jpg
37KB, 565x480px
why no thread yet edition
>>
first for reparations for black slavery
pay up whitey
>>
>>38449122
I was mirin this guy until i realised my 12 year old sister is taller than him.

Im sorry but I just cant biologically respect manlets.
>>
>>38449180
fair play my fellow masterrace friend
as a 5'10'' manmore, i completely understand your sentiment. manlets are subhuman scum
>>
>>38449122
Competition at the end of September. Hoping to total over 220. Currently at 215. How likely will it be I do that?
>>
>>38450950
Not unlikely but depends on a lot of factors
>>
>>38450950
if you're in good shape on the day you'll be able to do it
>>
Has anyone ever experienced losing wrist mobility because of the olympic lifts? Every since I started snatching and cleaning my wrists have hurt too much to do push-ups, but they are fine for the classics.
>>
How can I improve thoracic extension? Just lie back on a foam roller?
>>
I still have to wait over a month until I can get started
>>
>>38452170
Fucking stretch them
>>
>>38452244
Roll it aggressive. Use a peanut. Get a massage. And stretch it. Look up thoracic stretches, they're not great its a hard area to stretch but they do help
>>
First heavy week off a deload coming to a close lads. Feeling good
>>
>>38454274

Wha'd ya hit?
>>
>>38452244

Raise your diaphragm i.e. 'puff up' your chest. Careful not to hypertextend your lumbar. The spine should remain neutral; only the chest cavity rises.
>>
If you lift in the morning, you feel good all day.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-24-21-25-40.png (746KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-24-21-25-40.png
746KB, 480x854px
Wew lads, snatch PR, 118kg @ 104 at the end of EMOM yesterday.

https://youtu.be/3H_BItLNntI
>>
>>38455256
> that "yes" at the end of every succesful rep
>>
>>38455256
Strong bro. You're lifting a lot more than me so take it as you want but if you can keep your back angle more consistent and extended you've easily got more there.

I like the yessssss at the end of each rep
>>
File: iHTZjRw.png (228KB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
iHTZjRw.png
228KB, 610x342px
>>38455256
>>38455573
>>38455950
>>
china natty btfo

http://www.iwf.net/2016/08/24/public-disclosures-5/
>>
>>38455256

You're obviously coming from a strong base but your technique has improved and if I remember right you said you are a bit older and have had some injuries (or maybe that was somebody else). Gives me hope that I'll be something other than a twitching wreck in a few years
>>
Anyone have the pdf to Mash's squat every day book?
>>
>>38449122
Am I not meant to do a full front squat out of hang cleans. I was bottoming out on 2 plate hang cleans and my team mates thought that was odd
>>
how do I into Oly lifting as a complete noob? Lifting experience with squat, bench, and deadlift, but never done anything athletic or requiring power.

Books? Videos? Please don't say crossfit.
>>
>>38458365
Coach
>>
>>38457992
>thought that was odd
> team mates

is this football, if so they are retarted like u r
>>
So i have been on /plg/ for a while, and my new gym has some oly plates and bars and racks and everything, so where would someone start olympic weightlifting?

COACH IS NOT AN OPTION, /OWG/ LITERALLY DOESN'T EXIST IN MY COUNTRY

i'm asking like what kind of programming do you all do?
>>
>>38459128

you're in for a long and painful ride without a coach
your best bet is to find someone online who is willing to watch your videos and give you form advice/programming

if you just want a generic program I think pas wrote one that's fairly uncomplicated

catalyst beginner program is ok too
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.